Patriot wrote:
Egad, she looks like she could suck the chrome off a 57 Buick
yuck

Smyrna, TN

#6 Jun 26, 2013
isnt that the one he had knocked up?

Smyrna, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2013
i remember reading somewhere when this first started that she was thugs girlfriend and he had got her pregnant,and mammy took her to get an abortion.i think this girl posted it on facebook, but i have looked at her page and i cant find it on there. i remember thinking if that was my dead sons baby i would take the child and raise it myself. guess mammy figured it would be born severly brain damaged since both like to do drugs and drink so much.BUT STILL. i think if it was my dead sons baby i would raise that child regardless of the childs problems.
Nellie

Elkton, FL

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Dr. Drew keeps saying she (star witness) is just a kid...From what I understand she is 19yrs. old....being 18 yrs. old when the incident with T.M. happened....
Soul Sista

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Precious' sister Semi-Precious....
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Nellie wrote:
Dr. Drew keeps saying she (star witness) is just a kid...From what I understand she is 19yrs. old....being 18 yrs. old when the incident with T.M. happened....
Yeah theyre all just children when they get into trouble. In all actuality theyre seasoned criminals!
Nellie

Elkton, FL

#11 Jun 27, 2013
This star witness is very disrespectful and what an attitude......
kokpkp

Clyde, OH

#12 Jun 27, 2013
What does grass sound like anyway?
that racist thug

Smyrna, TN

#13 Jun 27, 2013
that racist thug called mr zimmerman a crazy ass cracker!!!! OMG thats so racist!!!! they profiled him!!!!!...
guest777

Smyrna, TN

#14 Jun 27, 2013
dem blak folk do b rasist dont dem

Steele, MO

#15 Jun 27, 2013
I think the girl doesn't understand the judicial system. She acts like she has something personal against the defense lawyer. Does she not understand everyone is allowed defense and not to take it personal. It has nothing to do with her. Really, her whole attitude is bad.
Sam I am

Hardy, AR

#16 Jun 27, 2013
lil skittles wrote:
<quoted text>
She is handicap
More like drugs and booze.
Sam I am

Hardy, AR

#19 Jun 27, 2013
This sheboon wetness is dumber than a box of rocks. And just think it will reproduce it's own kind, If it hasn't already.

It's hard to believe the state would want this moron as a witness. After all she is a friend of traygone. And friends do act alike and think alike.
wondering

Rowlett, TX

#20 Jun 27, 2013
that racist thug wrote:
that racist thug called mr zimmerman a crazy ass cracker!!!! OMG thats so racist!!!! they profiled him!!!!!...
lol thats what i was thinking too...guess we should load up the torches and head for the ghetto.
wondering

Rowlett, TX

#21 Jun 27, 2013
guest wrote:
i remember reading somewhere when this first started that she was thugs girlfriend and he had got her pregnant,and mammy took her to get an abortion.i think this girl posted it on facebook, but i have looked at her page and i cant find it on there. i remember thinking if that was my dead sons baby i would take the child and raise it myself. guess mammy figured it would be born severly brain damaged since both like to do drugs and drink so much.BUT STILL. i think if it was my dead sons baby i would raise that child regardless of the childs problems.
Guest, i REMEMBER THAT TOO.I went to the facebook page and read it,but it is gone now.You have to remember who these people are. And im sure Sebrena doesnt want to share the loot with anyone,and a child would take a significant cut out of her money.
Im glad hes dead

Bennington, NE

#22 Jun 27, 2013
He was a thug, he got shot like a thug. I want Trayvon's father to realize that ITS YOUR FAULT THAT YOUR SON IS DEAD, you did not raise him right and thankfully the POS you created has been wiped from the planet. And Id like to thank the prosecution for summoning such a piece of human waste to the stand as your star witness. After Zimmerman walks and the riots start we will see your race degrade themselves some more on national television.
Bad Move

Ballwin, MO

#23 Jun 27, 2013
Wow! The state of Florida sure shot themselves in the foot by putting that babooness on the stand as their "star" witness. She gives a whole new meaning to the word ignorant. A 19 year old senior should have been the first clue that she isn't the brightest crayon in the box. She cant read or write cursive? No surprise. She can't speak or comprehend the English language and she was born and raised in Florida.

Did anyone else hear when the commentators on HLN were giving background on Jeantel? As for her employment - mom and dad work and her job is to spend their money. I bet she does. I'm sure it takes a lot of groceries to fill that fat gut. Imagine the $$ spent on specialty clothing to cover that body. The parents need to get her checked for thyroid problems - look at that spare tire she wears around her neck! Either there are underlying health issues or she's just over the top FAT!

Jeantel confirms that Martin was a trouble causing thug just as I first suspected. Evidently the Sanford DA never heard the saying that "you are what you associate with". If he had he would have realized that putting porky thuglet on the stand would expose Martin for what he really was. Not the good kid his worthless parents try to portray him as.

I am wondering if all the judges in Florida are as out in left field as the woman in this case and that nutjob man who presided over the Anna Nicole Smith case?

Rowlett, TX

#24 Jun 27, 2013
Im glad hes dead wrote:
He was a thug, he got shot like a thug. I want Trayvon's father to realize that ITS YOUR FAULT THAT YOUR SON IS DEAD, you did not raise him right and thankfully the POS you created has been wiped from the planet. And Id like to thank the prosecution for summoning such a piece of human waste to the stand as your star witness. After Zimmerman walks and the riots start we will see your race degrade themselves some more on national television.
thats the truth..i bet they cant wait to riot. they are probably doing a little window shopping as we speak.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#25 Jun 27, 2013
guest wrote:
I think the girl doesn't understand the judicial system. She acts like she has something personal against the defense lawyer. Does she not understand everyone is allowed defense and not to take it personal. It has nothing to do with her. Really, her whole attitude is bad.
Its nothing against the lawyer personally. She clearly stated that in her community and culture her people referred to whites as crazy ass Krackers. Anybody that's dealt with blacks can understand the hatred they have for white people. Even though we have donated trillions of dollars to them theyre far from assimilated in the US. Id say the race relations in the US is 10x worse than it was before the mid 60s handout and special treatment ruined the Africans. The Afrikans are already preparing to loot rod steal and destroy. Guilty or innocent has nothing to do with their criminal desires. The Governors of every state should activate the National Guard ahead of time. Citizens lock and load! I think the 2nd Amendment appreciation day is nearing!
Long live Freedom, Liberty, and the NRA!

Steele, MO

#27 Jun 27, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Its nothing against the lawyer personally. She clearly stated that in her community and culture her people referred to whites as crazy ass Krackers. Anybody that's dealt with blacks can understand the hatred they have for white people. Even though we have donated trillions of dollars to them theyre far from assimilated in the US. Id say the race relations in the US is 10x worse than it was before the mid 60s handout and special treatment ruined the Africans. The Afrikans are already preparing to loot rod steal and destroy. Guilty or innocent has nothing to do with their criminal desires. The Governors of every state should activate the National Guard ahead of time. Citizens lock and load! I think the 2nd Amendment appreciation day is nearing!
Long live Freedom, Liberty, and the NRA!
Yeah I heard that. On Dr. Drew tonight he is going to talk about if she was bullied on the stand. I thought the defense lawyer was pretty easy on her myself with her attitude. I wonder if she had her tongue pierced? She talked like either she had a mouth full of braces or her tongue pierced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The jury in Michael Dunn's "loud music" murder ... (Feb '14) 2 hr RuffnReddy 3
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 12 hr VET 2,146
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 20 hr Liberal forever 2,989
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 29 Liberal forever 2,526
America full of racists idiots (Jul '13) Sep 29 neveratfault 62
Police: Zimmerman accused of threatening driver Sep 26 Jesus Brother 4
Islamic Society of Central Florida's $7 million... (Jan '09) Sep 26 t 44
Sanford Dating
Find my Match

Sanford Jobs

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sanford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sanford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]