America full of racists idiots

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#51 Jul 19, 2013
Tennessee hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>My family has lived in East Tennessee since 1864. During that time period, we haven't seen fit to kill any black people or white people. My great grandfather served in the Union Army from this Confederate state. Denial of equal rights for blacks continued until the civil rights movement of the 1960's, when Lyndon Johnson, a southerner ,got equal protection laws passed in Congress. Equal opportunity does not exist today for blacks.The prosperity of the South, for plantation owners, was built on the backs of abused black Americans sold or bought like livestock.Blacks in the South were lynched by the hundreds over the one hundred years between 1865 and 1965. Their only crime was wanting to vote or any of the basic rights of all Americans. Isn't it time to accept that we are all Americans, with true equality under the law and in the hearts of all Americans. Until we can institute freedom in America, we shouldn't be the world's biggest hypocrites and tell the rest of the world they should be like us. I don't expect you to understand or even care about equal rights. I believe there is a good majority of Floridians who do care. George Zimmerman doesn't reflect the values of Tennesseans or the vast majority of Floridians. Thank God, most Americans don't believe in inhuman treatment of others.
What a load of bullshit. If Martin did not attack Zimmerman he would be alive today.End of story.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#52 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>It is tragic for the Martin and the Zimmerman family to be involved in this death. Statistically, black Americans kill each other at staggering rates. I do not know if lack of economic opportunity over the past 150 years has contributed to the appalling murder rates by blacks against blacks. Only a small percentage of the yearly murder total involves blacks killing whites or whites killing blacks. The vast majority of murders in America are not, in any way, racially motivated. I do not know if there is any solution to the crime problems in cities with high black populations. Black leaders should focus on how to end the slaughter of blacks by blacks, for example,in Chicago. Looking to Washington or state governments for change has had no effect. Rodney King said, "Can't we all get along?" Rodney, there is no evidence to indicate anyone really cares.
Tennessee hillbilly.

Well, I suppose statistics can be interpreted different ways. As a typical long time resident of Long Beach *(Ca)* though, I have been victim of several violent crimes - all of them perpetrated by the Africans. True, most of that is due to my own naivety, I being "a slow learner" of what "diversity" is really all about. I do not fell one bit sorry for the Africans. I am not any more unusual in that regard than other city residents who are holed up in their own homes behind the barred windows and doors that are found everywhere Africans have come to reside or where they congregate. If we can believe what the Government tells us when they sa "crime is down" - and of course we cannot - that might be the reason.

You mentioned you believe only a small amount of violent crime is interracial. I do not have current "figures" released by Obama pal Holder's "justice" Department, but according to a report published by The New Century Foundation in 2005:

"Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

"Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

"Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

"Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa"

If you would like to read the entire report, you can access it through this link.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/dbujmw

Ronald
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#53 Jul 19, 2013
Narnia wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all, Trayvon said no such thing. The only thing we know TRavon said to Zimmerman was, "Why are you following me?" Second of all the only "evidence" you have that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman is what he said. That's all. You just chose to believe that. I don't.
It was a meeting of idiots...That's all.
What did Martin say? We'll never really know, let's face it, his Girlfriend isn't the "Sharpest Knife in the Drawer".
The evidence shows that Zimmerman got a 'Beat Down" but there wre no marks on Martin....You ever been in a fight? Martin had no marks on him showing that he was physically attacked, Zimmerman did...Can't argue with verified facts....
Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#54 Jul 19, 2013
Narnia wrote:
<quoted text>
You and others here prove exactly what we all know. You are mean, nasty, racist, lowlifes.
Oregon has very few blacks compared to Florida. Check out these links:

http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces/tableserv...

http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces/tableserv...

So, perhaps if you had to live around a higher percentage of blacks, with their propensity toward crime, violence, and milking the system of your tax dollars (and all the while screaming for more handouts), you would feel different about this.

Think about that before you call us nasty racist lowlives!

Know blacks, no peace. No blacks, know peace.
Really

United States

#55 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>If all Americans are not free, no American is free. The slaughter of this young man began with George Zimmerman pursuing him to a home he had every right to be in. In the 1960's, I was not at all sympathetic to the demonstrations by Martin Luther King and the hundreds of thousands of black Americans who wanted equal rights with white Americans.I am ashamed of my beliefs then, but, common sense finally emerged for me. I believe in everyone's right to be free from injustice and criminal acts in America. Until we truly believe in equality and justice for all, these tragedies will continue.Justice stood afar off and wept in Sanford with this acquittal. As for you and your family, thank God you folks left. We have enough people stoned on drugs without people stoned on stupidity.I have been to Sanford Florida. I will do you hard core racists a favor and never set foot in Sanford, Florida again.
Hillbilly you should visit Chicago you might feel more safer there. After all chicago has one of the strictest gun laws but highest crime rates... hmmm go figure. You are so upset about zimmerman killing someone in self defense when everyday in Chicago black and black killings take place and a lot of innocent kids are gunned down by gangs. Where is the outcry for these poor kids. What's Jackson sharpton and Obama doing about this?? Nothing for all we know. I hear more 15 - 25 age males committing murder then any other age. Come on kids are killing other kids, adults and their parents so wake up and quit acting like you live in a cave. If kids wanna act dress like thugs then they gonna get treated like a thug
I am zimmerman

Crosby, TX

#56 Jul 19, 2013
NARNIA come on now you are pissed off at the world--because you have pubic fuzz on your head instead of hair like humans do. whoever pumps you full of total BS has you pumped so full your eyes are brown.
Tennessee hillbilly

Tazewell, TN

#59 Jul 20, 2013
go away wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't very smart. Please go back to Tennessee.
I agree, I'm not very smart. I do have enough sense not to trail someone wearing a hoody in the rain when I have seen no evidence of them doing anything wrong. I have sense enough to know I am not a law enforcement officer. I have enough sense to know I should leave others alone who are not doing anything to me.I have enough sense to know if I go out in the world hunting trouble, trouble will find me.I have enough sense to know, those who pull a trigger and kill someone seldom has any peace of mind for the rest of their days. I have known one person whose moral standards were extremely low who killed someone and was acquitted in court.For a good portion of his life, he lived outside of any laws except his own.Before his death, he told his cousin, never kill someone on unless you absolutely have no other choice.This advice was from a man who ran an old hotel, in which he illegally sold liquor and his hotel was only an illegal brothel. George Zimmerman is in a far worse condition than Trayvon Martin. He will never live another day without remembering and regretting his actions.His search for peace, in this life, will be an exercise in futility. You're not very smart either. I live in Tennessee and have enough sense to remain in Tennessee. You can live in the racists and hurricanes. Between the two,a hurricane is more merciful.
alan

Livonia, LA

#60 Jul 20, 2013
for tenn.hillbilly--where were you when the Knoxville horror took place in 2007?this was one of the worst crimes commited by blacks that the yellow liberal main stream media wouldn't report on but since you claim to have been in tenn.along with your family you should know all about this travesty?(all should look up Knoxville horror)to refresh memories!)you never posted or complained about these 2 youths being brutally raped tortured and finally killed!where were you?it only took 5 blacks days to continue these rapes and torture and that was to the boy too?did you get off on this?you are a southern disgrace and if your gran pappy served in the north it proves he was a traitor to the south then as you are today!eat shit for you came from carpet baggars and suck liberals asses!!!
original man

Fairfield, CA

#61 Sep 15, 2013
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>and they are ashamed to have an IGNORAMUS like YOU in the Family Tree...
Made in Amerikkka you are one ignorant sumbitch. Your family tree is toothless, you moronic tard. you are a disgrace to America. Let me guess, you dropped out of school to marry your sister. Bad move!
Prove it

Orlando, FL

#62 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>My family has lived in East Tennessee since 1864. During that time period, we haven't seen fit to kill any black people or white people. My great grandfather served in the Union Army from this Confederate state. Denial of equal rights for blacks continued until the civil rights movement of the 1960's, when Lyndon Johnson, a southerner ,got equal protection laws passed in Congress. Equal opportunity does not exist today for blacks.The prosperity of the South, for plantation owners, was built on the backs of abused black Americans sold or bought like livestock.Blacks in the South were lynched by the hundreds over the one hundred years between 1865 and 1965. Their only crime was wanting to vote or any of the basic rights of all Americans. Isn't it time to accept that we are all Americans, with true equality under the law and in the hearts of all Americans. Until we can institute freedom in America, we shouldn't be the world's biggest hypocrites and tell the rest of the world they should be like us. I don't expect you to understand or even care about equal rights. I believe there is a good majority of Floridians who do care. George Zimmerman doesn't reflect the values of Tennesseans or the vast majority of Floridians. Thank God, most Americans don't believe in inhuman treatment of others.
Please direct us all to the facts or statistics , for reference in your post that states, Quote: " George Zimmerman doesn't reflect the values of Tennesseans or the vast majority of Floridians.

This reeks of a sound bite that floated out of your head. I for one do not think you interviewed every Tennesseans or Floridian as to what there opinion is.

With that said either prove your research or refrain in the future about posting untrue statements you have and lack any knowledge of.

I know of 6 Floridian jurors' that share the same ideal's as our Great Iconic Hero = GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#63 Sep 16, 2013
"Equal opportunity does not exist today for blacks. The prosperity of the South, for plantation owners, was built on the backs of abused black" Don't forget in 1830 about 25% of the free Negro slave masters in South Carolina owned 10 or more slaves: that is a much higher percentage (ten times more) than the number of white slave owners. Equal Opportunity.
Patriot

Tuxtla GutiƩrrez, Mexico

#65 Sep 26, 2013
Narnia wrote:
<quoted text>
You and others here prove exactly what we all know. You are mean, nasty, racist, lowlifes.
Glad you caught on. I didn't play video games as a kid. We went out and beat Afrokoons with tree limbs for fun!
Patriot

Tuxtla GutiƩrrez, Mexico

#66 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>I agree, I'm not very smart. I do have enough sense not to trail someone wearing a hoody in the rain when I have seen no evidence of them doing anything wrong. I have sense enough to know I am not a law enforcement officer. I have enough sense to know I should leave others alone who are not doing anything to me.I have enough sense to know if I go out in the world hunting trouble, trouble will find me.I have enough sense to know, those who pull a trigger and kill someone seldom has any peace of mind for the rest of their days. I have known one person whose moral standards were extremely low who killed someone and was acquitted in court.For a good portion of his life, he lived outside of any laws except his own.Before his death, he told his cousin, never kill someone on unless you absolutely have no other choice.This advice was from a man who ran an old hotel, in which he illegally sold liquor and his hotel was only an illegal brothel. George Zimmerman is in a far worse condition than Trayvon Martin. He will never live another day without remembering and regretting his actions.His search for peace, in this life, will be an exercise in futility. You're not very smart either. I live in Tennessee and have enough sense to remain in Tennessee. You can live in the racists and hurricanes. Between the two,a hurricane is more merciful.
Unfortunately you give the great state of Tenn a bad name. A wigger like you should move into some ghetto housing project and brag about how black your neighbors are. An appeaser is alwaya one worthless POS! I suggest you get the hell outa there.
Bri

Kings Mountain, NC

#68 Jul 11, 2014
You can voice why you disagee without using the word "coon." It pretty much erases any logical point you may have by exposing your bias and ignorance. In other words, you may as well talk to youself because you lost any chance of being heard by people that disagee (and even those that do for logical non racial reasons) when you said that. Yours truly, South Carolina.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#73 Aug 2, 2014
I hate ni$$ers. Especially the american ni$$er. They are like chahuahuas, bred that way. Whites, asian, middle eastern can all be used to show evolution. Ni$$ers can show devolution as a viable subject. Monkeys dont rub down in shiy and let cows piss on their heads. To this day ni$$ers have yet to invent and create their own wheel for practical use( though they can shine them well). Advanced farming techniques are still beyond their grasp today. They have never been able to feed themselves. Africa has more murder, starvation, desease, rape, and slavery than any other continent. Look what happened after reparation were paid. Ni$$ers had an advanced country given them and they devolved the country and themselves into what they are today, cannibalistic, desease ridden, murderers. Even in america every neighborhood they live in devolves to a slum. Murder, rape and desease go up.

“My Brother Lives”

Since: Jan 13

Nazareth

#74 Sep 12, 2014
Huh wrote:
I hate ni$$ers. Especially the american ni$$er. They are like chahuahuas, bred that way. Whites, asian, middle eastern can all be used to show evolution. Ni$$ers can show devolution as a viable subject. Monkeys dont rub down in shiy and let cows piss on their heads. To this day ni$$ers have yet to invent and create their own wheel for practical use( though they can shine them well). Advanced farming techniques are still beyond their grasp today. They have never been able to feed themselves. Africa has more murder, starvation, desease, rape, and slavery than any other continent. Look what happened after reparation were paid. Ni$$ers had an advanced country given them and they devolved the country and themselves into what they are today, cannibalistic, desease ridden, murderers. Even in america every neighborhood they live in devolves to a slum. Murder, rape and desease go up.
Verily, Verily I say unto thee that though are a top notch fool.

You are in need of the love of my Brother. He will turn your blackened soul into a vibrant spirit. He will transform your evil heart into an oasis of goodness. He will take the filth out of your mind and replace it with happiness, hope, compassion.

My Brother is there for you. Open your heart and let Him in.
neveratfault

Edmonton, Canada

#75 Sep 14, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Verily, Verily I say unto thee that though are a top notch fool.
You are in need of the love of my Brother. He will turn your blackened soul into a vibrant spirit. He will transform your evil heart into an oasis of goodness. He will take the filth out of your mind and replace it with happiness, hope, compassion.
My Brother is there for you. Open your heart and let Him in.
Why deny the truth ? Savages are too evil to be saved

“My Brother Lives”

Since: Jan 13

Nazareth

#76 Sep 23, 2014
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately you give the great state of Tenn a bad name. A wigger like you should move into some ghetto housing project and brag about how black your neighbors are. An appeaser is alwaya one worthless POS! I suggest you get the hell outa there.
In spite of your hate, my Brother loves you.
neveratfault

Edmonton, Canada

#78 Sep 24, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't your brother also condemn laziness and bearing false witness?
neveratfault

Edmonton, Canada

#79 Sep 29, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grother needs to have a talk to these negroes

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/police-many...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glenn baxter - trample serpents media 3 hr The Peoples Media 17
Heroin (May '13) Jan 14 Vexobrien 44
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jan 12 The Peoples Media 908
News Islamic group banned after visit to Seminole cl... (Jun '08) Jan 10 Go Blue Forever 445
MPORTANT Message To EVERYONE Investigating #Piz... Jan 9 The Peoples Media 3
MPORTANT Message To EVERYONE Investigating #Piz... Jan 9 The Peoples Media 1
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) Jan 9 The Peoples Media 100

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages