Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

I am a white East Tennessean. Until this murder and trial, I thought racism was disappearing from America. From reading what a multitude of idiots are posting, I realize black Americans have achieved very little in the way of equal rights. A fool would know better than to do the way George Zimmerman did. A sensible person would have to see some illegal act being committed before convicting, in his mind, someone of being a f-ing punk. Racism is alive and well in Florida and among it's jury members. This killing amounted to a legal lynching, by a relatively cheap handgun, of a black teenager. If I was Trayvon's father, I would totally disregard Florida or American laws and take justice to George Zimmerman. I wouldn't need any help from the Florida judicial system if an idiot murdered my son.
Elated

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Tennessee hillbilly wrote:
I am a white East Tennessean. Until this murder and trial, I thought racism was disappearing from America. From reading what a multitude of idiots are posting, I realize black Americans have achieved very little in the way of equal rights. A fool would know better than to do the way George Zimmerman did. A sensible person would have to see some illegal act being committed before convicting, in his mind, someone of being a f-ing punk. Racism is alive and well in Florida and among it's jury members. This killing amounted to a legal lynching, by a relatively cheap handgun, of a black teenager. If I was Trayvon's father, I would totally disregard Florida or American laws and take justice to George Zimmerman. I wouldn't need any help from the Florida judicial system if an idiot murdered my son.
I would rather be referred to as a punk than as a N-word (Trayvon's word) and a cracker (also Trayvon's racist word). Yep, a punk is much much better. Now, move out of TN.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Go bitch to someone who buys your brand of BS. Like Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, or Malik Zulu Shabazz.
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

YOU SHAME ME!!!!...My family come from East TN. and a LOT of them live in Florida now(as I DO!!)...You KNOW NOTHING about Florida and what happened in Sanford...That PUNK coon was TRESPASSING on PRIVATE PROPERTY when George Zimmerman saw him...That property was behind a locked GATE!!!..That coon had NO BUSNESS there period...when asked to leave he became a smartass ..then he became VIOLENT...He GOT what was coming to him...and you can believe I would have done the same...I have seen people in your neck of the woods pull guns on strangers before....YOU surprise me with your comments ...Maybe you can got ahold of some of that BAD METH they make up in your area now...
Tennessee hillbilly

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>YOU SHAME ME!!!!...My family come from East TN. and a LOT of them live in Florida now(as I DO!!)...You KNOW NOTHING about Florida and what happened in Sanford...That PUNK coon was TRESPASSING on PRIVATE PROPERTY when George Zimmerman saw him...That property was behind a locked GATE!!!..That coon had NO BUSNESS there period...when asked to leave he became a smartass ..then he became VIOLENT...He GOT what was coming to him...and you can believe I would have done the same...I have seen people in your neck of the woods pull guns on strangers before....YOU surprise me with your comments ...Maybe you can got ahold of some of that BAD METH they make up in your area now...
If all Americans are not free, no American is free. The slaughter of this young man began with George Zimmerman pursuing him to a home he had every right to be in. In the 1960's, I was not at all sympathetic to the demonstrations by Martin Luther King and the hundreds of thousands of black Americans who wanted equal rights with white Americans.I am ashamed of my beliefs then, but, common sense finally emerged for me. I believe in everyone's right to be free from injustice and criminal acts in America. Until we truly believe in equality and justice for all, these tragedies will continue.Justice stood afar off and wept in Sanford with this acquittal. As for you and your family, thank God you folks left. We have enough people stoned on drugs without people stoned on stupidity.I have been to Sanford Florida. I will do you hard core racists a favor and never set foot in Sanford, Florida again.
takett

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

im ashamed i have kin in fl.
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>If all Americans are not free, no American is free. The slaughter of this young man began with George Zimmerman pursuing him to a home he had every right to be in. In the 1960's, I was not at all sympathetic to the demonstrations by Martin Luther King and the hundreds of thousands of black Americans who wanted equal rights with white Americans.I am ashamed of my beliefs then, but, common sense finally emerged for me. I believe in everyone's right to be free from injustice and criminal acts in America. Until we truly believe in equality and justice for all, these tragedies will continue.Justice stood afar off and wept in Sanford with this acquittal. As for you and your family, thank God you folks left. We have enough people stoned on drugs without people stoned on stupidity.I have been to Sanford Florida. I will do you hard core racists a favor and never set foot in Sanford, Florida again.
GOOD!!!..We don't NEED any of you DUMBASS REMARKS..or any of your DIRTY MONEY!!!...YOU'RE the one STONED on STUPIDITY..I'll bet you are a FRIEND of the FRIENDLESS where you live..For your info, a LOT of my family STILL lives in E.TN,but they would NEVER associate with a NUTCASE like YOU!!...and for the record..TRAYCOON did NOT live in that community..he was a TRESPASSING CRIMINAL!!!
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

takett wrote:
im ashamed i have kin in fl.
and they are ashamed to have an IGNORAMUS like YOU in the Family Tree...
WARM HEART

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon's Dad lived there behind that locked gate you idiot, he had every right to be there.
kraker

Salvisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

WARM HEART wrote:
Trayvon's Dad lived there behind that locked gate you idiot, he had every right to be there.
i doubt if his name was on the lease...he was just shacking up with that woman im sure shes the one who pays the bills.
WARM HEART

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

He still had the right to be there.
Patriot

Etla, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

WARM HEART wrote:
A strange unknown Zulu out of his domain is suspicious anywhere he goes. Sneaking around on a dark rainy night hiding his face in one of those hooded sweatshirts and talking on a cell phone did look suspicious. And we may never know where the other black punk was at that time either. He actually had time to go alert him to help gangbang a Kracker. Fortunately as Zimmerman tried to keep the tribal savage in sight to signal police to his location he was armed when attacked. If not he would have probably been killed. Good guys win again! 1 down 30 million to go.
Cantstand blacks

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Leave! Move to England. Get the hell out if you don't like it
Tennessee hillbilly

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD!!!..We don't NEED any of you DUMBASS REMARKS..or any of your DIRTY MONEY!!!...YOU'RE the one STONED on STUPIDITY..I'll bet you are a FRIEND of the FRIENDLESS where you live..For your info, a LOT of my family STILL lives in E.TN,but they would NEVER associate with a NUTCASE like YOU!!...and for the record..TRAYCOON did NOT live in that community..he was a TRESPASSING CRIMINAL!!!
Can you persuade them to join you in the land of a self appointed police officer with several violence arrests on his record. Trayvon Martin's dad was a resident of this gated community. Trayvon was visiting with his dad in his residence. To say someone's son, brought to his dads residence by his dad, is a trespassing criminal is lunacy. I am a friend to the friendless. I will assist any of your relatives who wish to join you in Florida with transportation arrangements. We have enough lunatics in Tennessee so that we can spare your fellow lunatic relatives to Florida. Your relatives sure are not going to associate with me. I avoid being around fools. I would appreciate it if you would not say you are from East Tennessee. Your relatives already give others the impression everyone from Tennessee belongs in the loony bin. Now, idiot, I repeat. I believe in all Americans right, regardless of race, religion or national origin to be free from harassment, violence or bullying by anyone. Anyone who believes they are better than another is not better. They are not as good.

Since: Jan 07

Smiths Station, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

White , you mean a bLack thug that needs some skin color points to compete with the Meth heads that get hired over you,...

Jsf

Marianna, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Can you persuade them to join you in the land of a self appointed police officer with several violence arrests on his record. Trayvon Martin's dad was a resident of this gated community. Trayvon was visiting with his dad in his residence. To say someone's son, brought to his dads residence by his dad, is a trespassing criminal is lunacy. I am a friend to the friendless. I will assist any of your relatives who wish to join you in Florida with transportation arrangements. We have enough lunatics in Tennessee so that we can spare your fellow lunatic relatives to Florida. Your relatives sure are not going to associate with me. I avoid being around fools. I would appreciate it if you would not say you are from East Tennessee. Your relatives already give others the impression everyone from Tennessee belongs in the loony bin. Now, idiot, I repeat. I believe in all Americans right, regardless of race, religion or national origin to be free from harassment, violence or bullying by anyone. Anyone who believes they are better than another is not better. They are not as good.
you seriously need to have your prescription checked for the proper dosage.
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

WARM HEART wrote:
NO he did NOT,you MISINFORMED MORON...His DAD was visiting(F*CKING) his girlfriend who lived there.. It was HER PLACE!!!...By the way, DAD HAS a wife!!...If you want to hear what SHE has to say about ALL this BS you need to do some research..She HAS been INTERVIEWED!!!...The GIRLFRIEND remains ANONYMOUS and SILENT...Traycoon's mother and Ole Dad were NEVER married...ARE you ALWAYS going to be a DUMBAZZ!!!
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Can you persuade them to join you in the land of a self appointed police officer with several violence arrests on his record. Trayvon Martin's dad was a resident of this gated community. Trayvon was visiting with his dad in his residence. To say someone's son, brought to his dads residence by his dad, is a trespassing criminal is lunacy. I am a friend to the friendless. I will assist any of your relatives who wish to join you in Florida with transportation arrangements. We have enough lunatics in Tennessee so that we can spare your fellow lunatic relatives to Florida. Your relatives sure are not going to associate with me. I avoid being around fools. I would appreciate it if you would not say you are from East Tennessee. Your relatives already give others the impression everyone from Tennessee belongs in the loony bin. Now, idiot, I repeat. I believe in all Americans right, regardless of race, religion or national origin to be free from harassment, violence or bullying by anyone. Anyone who believes they are better than another is not better. They are not as good.
FROM Tn,YOU'RE NOT!!!...You are some OUTSIDER who has moved to TN......HILLBILLY..NOT!..Hillb illies would SHUN you!!!!...AZZHOLE...Hell yeah!!!....WHY don't you MOVE into a BLACK GHETTO..and SPREAD that HORSESH*T you talk about around...Then, on CNN, I can watch GHETTO COONS as they BEAT YOUR BRAINS OUT!!!...NOW THAT'S JUSTICE!!!
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

WARM HEART wrote:
I WISH that coonPUNK would have CHOKED TO DEATH on those SKITTLES he was eating...He was NOT even WORTHY of that BULLET...
I AM ZIMMERMAN

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

hillbilly the bad news is--- there is no cure for stupid-- your advanced case of dumbass has advanced to the point of no return to sanity. eventually dumbass is always self correcting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sanford Discussions

Search the Sanford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
People associate blacks with apes (Aug '13) 16 hr afroes 14
Neogroidal feeding time at the Zoo. 17 hr Federal Hydrashok 1
Canon CF Card Recovery-Get back lost videos/pho... Thu abby 1
Tribal warfare in Chicago. Jul 9 Justin Igger 1
Nike Discuss Sloth LTD Jul 8 juanjuanlv 1
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Jul 5 tyrellw 191
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sanford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••