Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Three young men, 15, 16, and 17 stalked and killed an Australian college baseball player in Oklahoma City. They claimed that they were bored and that they killed for fun. They are all black.
The Travon Martin death was bad. This is horrible.
Where is Jessie Jackson? Where is Al Sharpton? We have a problem with inner city black youth. That problem must be dealt with by black people. First it must be admitted that there is a problem. A distain for education, fatherless homes, drug use, crime as a way of life are problems that are growing and these three killers are examples of what these problems create.
The Travon Martin was a story that the news media chewed on for weeks. They twisted and framed story to make race the boiling point that it became. This killing is the essence of the race problem in this country. Will NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN give it the same coverage that they age the Martin Story? They must if we are to address the seething inner city that is the cancer eating away at our country.

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

to bad zimmerman wasnt around. these apes are classic examples of why everyone needs to be armed...obama needs to control his sons!
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

They were bored. They shot, and killed the white man for fun. But don't be offended. White people aren't allowed to be offended. Their mommas all testify to their good behavior. I guess she thinks it is good to kill white tourists. They are 15, 16, and 17 years old. They will go to Juvie prison, and learn to be better killers. They should be tried as adults, and given the "hot" shot if found guilty. You can't reform animals like those creatures.
Truth

Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

These savages should have played Russian Roulette
with one another until none of them was bored. Where is the outrage from all the civil right leaders. They are probably dancing and celebrating like the one idiot did when he was arrested.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Then they wonder why they have to live all bunched together. They aren't civilized enough to integrate. Would you like any one of those families in your neighborhood? All their mommas say they are good boys. If Obama had a son would he look like these savages? No. And Obama wouldn't like to have them for neighbors either. He better call the Australian Leaders, and try to explain why our bored blacks are taking out white people. I would like to hear that phone call.
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

And knee grows just can't understand why they are the most hated race on earth.
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

"We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody"

Wow. Will these young thugs get skewered in the media the way Zimmerman was. Zimmerman was simply defending his life when he was forced to use deadly force. These young thugs were just bored and went out to kill somebody just to be doing something. Liberals, where's your defense of these maniacs?

“GM Dead, al qaeda alive”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

The little trayvons could have been barock's son, or barock himself.

Luckily barock's white grandparents kept him out of prison and sent him to private school after barock's pappy left illegitimate kids on 3 continents.

Is this why barock only vacations with rich whites?
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

The President should spend one week in the ghettos with the Trayvon's he defended. Then he would appreciate his white Grandmother that worked all her life to make a better person out of him. I will say this, I don't agree with anything they are teaching their daughters that is anti American. That is their right. Other then that they take their daughters everywhere they go. They are interested in their education, and have provide the best for them. I will still be glad when they go home to Chicago in 2017.
Shyrock Comes

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

A good man is dead. Three young black boys have destroyed their lives. Black leaders cry racial profiling. Our TV news every day shows the faces of young black criminals. Our prisons are filled with young black men and black leaders cry discrimination. We, and by we, I mean especially black people need to face this problem.
Opra Winfrey continues to bring up Travon Martin. Where is she on this issue? Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are silent. As black leaders where do they stand, not just on this murder, but on the issue of the horrible conditions of our inner city blacks. Yet, why should black folk look to these so call leaders? Jackson could not even influence his drug depend criminal son. Wonder how is other son..the love child turned out? No black leaders must come from the many honest black men and it must come on the local level.
America In Decline

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Negro savages kill an white Australian jogger "for fun". Like the cowards they are, the negro shot him in the back. Where is the outrage from the American negro community about this injustice? Or do the negros not care because the victim is white? I think that even white liberals should be able to comprehend the hypocrisy.

If the accused negros are somehow acquitted will American negros and American white liberals rage in the streets over the injustice of the acquittal in the way that they did when George Zimmerman was acquitted? Again, even white liberals should be able to grasp this hypocrisy.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

We can't give up our guns until the ghettos are civilized, and that "ain't" gonna happen.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Ok sam, guru,cat and the others. It looks like heres another group of Afrikans and their appeasers that need blasting with the truth! Lock and load!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
We can't give up our guns until the ghettos are civilized, and that "ain't" gonna happen.
And if we do get an opportunity to civilize it I think Ill turn my gun in when we finish. But only to purchase another new one because Im quite sure my rifling will be gone!
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Honey, that is why we have more then one gun.
Jesse James

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman needs to move to Oklahoma. Time to thin the herd.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Honey, that is why we have more then one gun.
Yeah exactly 125 more to be exact.
kraker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

i love my guns...but a job like this,needs a tank. run a tank down the middle of the ghetto. then a big bulldozer, then in 50 or so years the land would be suitable for decent people.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Best drop a Daiseycutter first. Avoid any chance for escape. Try to corral the muslims and queers in with em too to save ordinance! Only good thing about a queer is they dont multiply.
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

If this was three whites that murdered a black walking down the street doing nothing wrong, Instead of two black and a half black half white. Could you imagine where this would be going right now? Al, Jessie and every black group you can think of would be marching in the streets and it's anybody's guess what else may have happened. But because it is a white guy that was murdered by blacks there nothing in it for them and they don't care. Same thing with the media. The media would be going crazy with this story if it was whites that did this but hearing very little about it.
These double standards concerning white black, It's way over due but most people are beginning the see through it.

|

The Duncan police department was quick to say "Race" was not involved. Typical when a White person is killed by Blacks. Turns out that one of the Killer Punks posted racial stuff on his facebook.Where is Hussein Obama? Why is he so silent? Remember what he said about Travon Martin: "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Now, Hussein, how about this: "If I had a son he would like like the killers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sanford Discussions

Search the Sanford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
People associate blacks with apes (Aug '13) 3 hr afroes 14
Neogroidal feeding time at the Zoo. 4 hr Federal Hydrashok 1
America full of racists idiots (Jul '13) 19 hr Bri 54
Canon CF Card Recovery-Get back lost videos/pho... Thu abby 1
Tribal warfare in Chicago. Jul 9 Justin Igger 1
Nike Discuss Sloth LTD Jul 8 juanjuanlv 1
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Jul 5 tyrellw 191
•••
•••