Trayvon Martin Shooting Reenacted In ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Reenacted In New Ad Calling For End To Stand Your Ground Laws

There are 61 comments on the Switched story from Aug 19, 2013, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Reenacted In New Ad Calling For End To Stand Your Ground Laws. In it, Switched reports that:

The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence has released a chilling new online ad reenacting the night Travyon Martin was killed, in an effort to stop the controversial Stand Your Ground laws nationwide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25 Sep 2, 2013
native americans, real ones, the rest of us are phony.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#26 Sep 2, 2013
page back one cat.
Nagas74

United States

#28 Sep 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
they own a chitload of land still and were trying to screw them out of their water. they have some huge lakes and we want that water.
Confessions of a genocidal,land grabbing thief.
Nagas74

United States

#29 Sep 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
native americans, real ones, the rest of us are phony.
At least you admit it. You are pretty honest and straightforward for a white racist.
kraker

Lebanon, TN

#30 Sep 5, 2013
i wonder if precious will be in the ad telling thug to shoot that cracker.or will they show mammy running around (like one of those bone in nose types) with her donation buckets? the truth is the thugs want us to get rid of our guns because they dont want to be shot when they are trying to rob us.
Nagas74

United States

#31 Sep 6, 2013
kraker wrote:
i wonder if precious will be in the ad telling thug to shoot that cracker.or will they show mammy running around (like one of those bone in nose types) with her donation buckets? the truth is the thugs want us to get rid of our guns because they dont want to be shot when they are trying to rob us.
More irrational rants from a Faux Newz watching tea bagger. Who was Trayvon trying to rob with an Arizona and a bag of Skittles? You dumb skinhead,stop all of this talk of "thugs" and robbery when your race are the biggest thugs and robbers in history! Do you know the origins of your white ancestors? I doubt it,ignorant Cybernazis like you never do. You are a Tamahu. Find out what that means and you will be instantly relieved from your groundless sense of white superiority. Lol
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#32 Sep 6, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
More irrational rants from a Faux Newz watching tea bagger. Who was Trayvon trying to rob with an Arizona and a bag of Skittles? You dumb skinhead,stop all of this talk of "thugs" and robbery when your race are the biggest thugs and robbers in history! Do you know the origins of your white ancestors? I doubt it,ignorant Cybernazis like you never do. You are a Tamahu. Find out what that means and you will be instantly relieved from your groundless sense of white superiority. Lol
Trayvon and the thugs like him are a great reason to keep stand your ground laws in all states. All 50 states need to adopt laws like the ones in Florida. No person of any color should be afraid to walk the streets at night because of thugs
kraker

Lebanon, TN

#33 Sep 6, 2013
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Trayvon and the thugs like him are a great reason to keep stand your ground laws in all states. All 50 states need to adopt laws like the ones in Florida. No person of any color should be afraid to walk the streets at night because of thugs
I AGREE, and i wont give my gun up because some thug doesnt like it that i can defend myself when they try to rob or mug me or my family. it all boils down to the thugs wanting to rob or mug whites, without the possibility of being held accountable for their actions. to bad that kid on the bus didnt have a gun when those 3 thugs was beating him.
Cat74

United States

#34 Sep 6, 2013
Where do the Democrats get the idea they can rewrite the Bill of Rights to suit their liberal ways? "Ain't gonna happen!!" I love it when they try, and get their ears boxed. Their new thing is to try to get rid of the Electoral College. I can't wait until they find out they can't do that either.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#35 Sep 6, 2013
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Trayvon and the thugs like him are a great reason to keep stand your ground laws in all states. All 50 states need to adopt laws like the ones in Florida. No person of any color should be afraid to walk the streets at night because of thugs
Again,other than your apparent hatred for black people and support of baseless stereotypes,what proof do you have of Trayvon being a"thug"? Zimmerman has a violent record, we know that. So how is an unarmed teenager being stalked and hunted by an armed man in the wrong? Set your irrational loathing of blacks aside for a second and attempt to be reasonable(if that's even possible). You whites love to toss insults and accusations around while totally overlooking your own criminal acts.
Cat74

United States

#36 Sep 6, 2013
Trayvon was banging Zimmerman's head on a concrete sidewalk. That is the action of a thug, a gangbanger wannabee. He was shot in self Defense. There was a trial. He was found not guilty. Trayvon's parents are making money exploiting his death What more do you want to see?
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#37 Sep 7, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again,other than your apparent hatred for black people and support of baseless stereotypes,what proof do you have of Trayvon being a"thug"? Zimmerman has a violent record, we know that. So how is an unarmed teenager being stalked and hunted by an armed man in the wrong? Set your irrational loathing of blacks aside for a second and attempt to be reasonable(if that's even possible). You whites love to toss insults and accusations around while totally overlooking your own criminal acts.
Despising thugs is not the same as hating black people . Try to stop your self serving ways and pay attention to the people of all colors portion of the post
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#38 Sep 8, 2013
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Despising thugs is not the same as hating black people . Try to stop your self serving ways and pay attention to the people of all colors portion of the post
Bullshit,you are a racist. I've read your posts,you are high fiving the other white racists in here like its going out of style. You have no proof of Trayvon being a thug,you are basing that on your own bigoted, preconceived notions about young black males and ignoring the inconsistencies in Zimmerman's testimony. Typical white racism coupled with white denial.
Nagas74

United States

#39 Sep 8, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Trayvon was banging Zimmerman's head on a concrete sidewalk. That is the action of a thug, a gangbanger wannabee. He was shot in self Defense. There was a trial. He was found not guilty. Trayvon's parents are making money exploiting his death What more do you want to see?
You are a cold hearted racist,wannabe kkk queen. You are all over the net spewing your skinhead philosophy and hatred. We know you just despise black people,so you are incapable of looking at this case objectively.
Cat74

United States

#40 Sep 8, 2013
Riiight, like the jury wasn't objective either. Trayvon was a thug. I bet you haven't looked at all the pictures available, of him with his tattoos, his gang signs. He was a fine upstanding member of the community.
Nagas74

United States

#44 Sep 8, 2013
Tatoos? How the hell does having a tattoo make you a thug? If that is the case,millions of Caucasians are thugs too. Your ignorance+racism is a hell of a combination. Wake up and smell the coffee you wicked white witch. You belong to the biggest gang of thugs the earth has ever known;white people. You are the villains of the globe. You have carried death and destruction everywhere you've gone. When you go from amassing whole empires from invasions,genocide,and slavery to declaring yourselves to be saints,something is not right upstairs. A people who have never in their brief and violent history shown the slightest bit of morality,now declare themselves to be "the morality police".
Cat74

United States

#45 Sep 8, 2013
If you have the Crips tattoo that indicates either you are a gangbanger, or you are a wanabee. My husband has tattoos. Most Navy men do, that is not the kind of gang tattoos Trayvon sported.
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#48 Sep 9, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
Tatoos? How the hell does having a tattoo make you a thug? If that is the case,millions of Caucasians are thugs too. Your ignorance+racism is a hell of a combination. Wake up and smell the coffee you wicked white witch. You belong to the biggest gang of thugs the earth has ever known;white people. You are the villains of the globe. You have carried death and destruction everywhere you've gone. When you go from amassing whole empires from invasions,genocide,and slavery to declaring yourselves to be saints,something is not right upstairs. A people who have never in their brief and violent history shown the slightest bit of morality,now declare themselves to be "the morality police".
Give it up. You would be lost without white people. Only a whining negro could still be bitching that all of the worlds ills are because his ancestors were slaves .

A lot of white people have treated like slaves in this country The Italians, Irish , Polish Yet you don't hear them whining 150 years later that all that is wrong with their lives is because their ancestors were mistreated Why is it that only the black man continues to use that as an excuse for failure ?
Nagas74

United States

#49 Sep 9, 2013
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Give it up. You would be lost without white people. Only a whining negro could still be bitching that all of the worlds ills are because his ancestors were slaves .
A lot of white people have treated like slaves in this country The Italians, Irish , Polish Yet you don't hear them whining 150 years later that all that is wrong with their lives is because their ancestors were mistreated Why is it that only the black man continues to use that as an excuse for failure ?
Your reading comprehension is terrible. Who said I was using slavery as an excuse for anything? Where in my post did you see that? Also all of those groups combined suffering couldn't come vlose to the 500 years of hell black people went through you dumb ass. I dont recall any of those groups being chained up and packed like sardines in slave ships and going through the infamous door of no return and months long Middle Passage. Absolutely no comparison,all of those groups came here out of CHOICE not by force. They didn't go through 100 years of Jim Crow or lynchings. No KKK terrorized them,gtfoh. The point of me mentioning slavery and the genocide of Native Americans is to show you all your own sinful and bloody track records. A people with your violent history has a lot of nerve to be pointing fingers at others. Especially when the condition of said others is a direct result of the actions of your policy of white supremacy. Lost without white people? Get real,we are lost because of white people. If 500 years of white oppression is a gift,we don't want it.
Nagas74

United States

#50 Sep 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
If you have the Crips tattoo that indicates either you are a gangbanger, or you are a wanabee. My husband has tattoos. Most Navy men do, that is not the kind of gang tattoos Trayvon sported.
You are about as stupid as the day is long Nazi queen. Continue with your baseless hatred of blacks and subscribing to stereotypes. As I have stated before,your race is a gang. You all have done so much dirt in this earth,yet you look over it all and point fingers. Trayvon was no thug and Zimmerman is no hero. Most importantly,whites are in no moral position to cast judgement on anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Back to prison for Mary Hill (Aug '06) 21 hr WPJASMINE 211
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Thu lkmasdlk 842
Mayor carjacked Jun 29 BANG BANG 4
who is lauren ritchie? (Sep '15) Jun 28 murf the surf 17
News Office Depot to hire 8,000 seasonal workers Jun 26 Anonymous 5
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Jun 24 GFL 262
News Deltona looks to put 'neatness, order' out on t... Jun 23 sparky 2

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance