i stand with phil
kraker

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2013
Phil robertson (duck dynasty) is being removed from the air because he spoke the truth about queers and lesbos. A&E is taking the show off the air because the man stated his opinion. isnt this AMERICA???? doesnt he have the right to free speech as well as a bunch of limp wristed fags? i encourage everyone who watched duck dynasty to go to A&E network and tell them if they pull the plug on duck dynasty we will pull the plug on A&E. there is also a face book page..we stand with phil.it has got over a million likes in just a few hours. go check it out

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#2 Dec 21, 2013
"kkkraker"
there is also a face book page..we stand with phil.it has got over a million likes in just a few hours.

oh yeah a million likes by homophobe bigots,george Zimmerman is that you?
kraker

United States

#4 Dec 22, 2013
well i can say proudly and with a smile on my face that phil robertson and george zimmerman are men that i like. and im sure i would get along well with. we need more people like george and phil...and less people like..YOU....if that hurts your little feelings...oh well...grow a back bone. i for one am sick of all the gays on tv,forcing their opinions on us. and it looks like im not alone.phils facebook page has almost 2 million people who think like me. so get you some vaseline and spin on that.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#5 Dec 22, 2013
"kkkraker"
well i can say proudly and with a smile on my face that phil robertson and george zimmerman are men that i like. and im sure i would get along well with. we need more people like george and phil...and less people like..YOU....if that hurts your little feelings...oh well...grow a back bone. i for one am sick of all the gays on tv,forcing their opinions on us. and it looks like im not alone.phils facebook page has almost 2 million people who think like me. so get you some vaseline and spin on that.

Vaseline? why are all you faux patriots obsessed with gay sex? go ahead come out of the closet,its probably getting pretty crowded in there.... gfy
kraker

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"kkkraker"
Vaseline? why are all you faux patriots obsessed with gay sex? go ahead come out of the closet,its probably getting pretty crowded in there.... gfy
go FY. if you could pull your head out of your ass, you might see that we the "faux patriots" cant stand you limp wristed idiots. and guess what...spinner.... 2 million others cant either. lmao
Bannedagain4

Torrance, CA

#7 Dec 27, 2013
kraker wrote:
<quoted text> go FY. if you could pull your head out of your ass, you might see that we the "faux patriots" cant stand you limp wristed idiots. and guess what...spinner.... 2 million others cant either. lmao
2 % of people in this country are of the limp wristed varies yet do 98% of the whining . Gays and atheists are the most sensitive people on earth It seems they think that they are the only one's allowed to express their opinion .., everyone else is a bigot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (May '13) Mon Nick5528 85
Do you dress your pets? Mon Ron 2
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jul 22 The Peoples Media 1,101
Good riddance (Nov '16) Jul 22 The Peoples Media 24
News Boy run over on beach remains in serious condition Jul 20 former lifeguard 1
News racism in volusia county (Aug '08) Jul 19 smiley 3
Lcso same ol double standard (Jan '17) Jul 19 beekeepeer 27

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages