zimmerman needs money. lol! I'll dona...

zimmerman needs money. lol! I'll donate bullets!

Posted in the Sanford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#4 May 31, 2013
and who are you going to steal the bullets from? last time i checked you couldn't buy bullets with welfare.

United States

#6 May 31, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! hey there skunk honkey! you lice infested european shtbag! lamo! Last time I checked, krackers are the biggest thieves in the world! everything in creation, you b*tches stole from blacks. You do know that all races came from blacks don't you? of course you do. So don'tr be disrespecting your mother you little b*stard! lol! think I'll make a doll tonight with your name on it and stick some pins in it!!! You savage az demonic, cannibalistic, freak of nature! lol! Now get back to work! your my b*tch! lol! please kill yourself, you're worthless!
lmao and we all know you would give your right nutt to be with a white woman.but your so ugly and broke you cant even get a shaved she-boon...must be why your spelling is so bad...carpal tunnel from all the self lovin you give yourself.it must suck to be you..black,ugly, broke,stupid. i could go on and on.

United States

#9 Jun 3, 2013
to long i didnt bother reading
Patriot

Salina Cruz, Mexico

#11 Jun 3, 2013
Youre nothing more than a stupid predictable monkey. And that outhouse vocabulary is really impressive hahaha. Must have learned that visiting your Dad in the slammer. When the day comes to thin out the less desirables I hope I run across you. Itll be a pleasure rufus kintai!
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! hey skunk honkey! you didn't read it because you can't read! lol! next time I'll use pictures for your dumbaz, ok? you skunk honkies can't take truth. BURNS doesn't it! lmao! later kracker!
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#13 Jun 3, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! hey skunk honkey, you lice infested european piece of sht! lmao! go kill your kids, thats what you demonic wet dog smelling creatures do, then kill yourself! lol! Yours Truly, TREAVOR DOOLEY! LMAOOO!!!!
You think U funny!
You fall of the short bus?
You ever find out who you daddy be?
you think U funny!
you mama think U funny too!
you mama still workin that corner?
you no funny U stupid
You can't fix stupid!
you no answer me, U stupid!
you name b forest dump.
you stupid!
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Jun 4, 2013
Blacks would defend Satan himself if Satan were black. You can bet on this almost all of the people that defend Little 6'2 Trayvon are black. Trayvon being black is all they care about. They could care less about the facts. And we never would have heard a thing about this if Traygone were white or Mr. Zimmerman were black. All this is, Is the race card hard at work.

United States

#18 Jun 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Hi there skunk honkey, At least we do agree that the devil is WHITE! LOL! Your race,(krackers, skunk honkies, Caucasians,) are the real devils, you're wicked and evil by nature! and no good is in you. I prefer my krackers dead! lol! your truly, TREAVOR DOOLEY!
well all us "krackers" would perfer you low life welfare sucking coons to be dead too. but you breed so quickly(like roaches)it hard to exterminate all you fools. but at least we are trying.
yo cuz fininin

Ithaca, NY

#20 Jun 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! Hi skunk honkey b*tch, lol!,My god you krakcers are the dumbiest creatures on earth! you lice infested european piece of sht! lol! you're absolutely right, you'll never get rid of us! we're indestructable! the first and last people on earth! get your facts straight cavemonkey.Don't be mad cause we have babies, love them and raise them while you kracker b*tches have them to kill them. lol! dumbaz skunkhoney.
When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
* Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

* Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
* Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;

Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;

Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;

Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;

Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;

Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;

Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;

For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report.

Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children...

28% of black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males

68.7% of blacks are born out of wedlock!

56% of black women have genital herpes!!!

62% of ALL black births are paid for by the US government.
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#21 Jun 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! Hey there skunk honkey,
you're the stupid one, you NO answer me?! wow! retard. your momma
still sucking off everyone in the trailer park? you found out that your daddy and momma's black! of course you did, all races came from BLACKS! but you knew this, but we didn't want your stank wicked azes then, nor do we now, so you're a B*STARD! which is how you ended up in the caves of europe, you european shtbag! lol! You krackers are lame az hell, but do try again. lol! BACK TO YOUR TRAILER PARK RETARD, your sister wife is waiting. LMAO! You skunk honkies make me laugh, itch and vommit! "YUCK"! you're disgusting! lmao!
That's it!! That's all you got, same old stuff week after week.....YOU are stupid!
amazed

United States

#22 Jun 4, 2013
Jux Suppose wrote:
<quoted text> That's it!! That's all you got, same old stuff week after week.....YOU are stupid!
im just surprised we got one on here that can actually communicate.most of them just hold a cup out and shake it at people when they pass by.
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#25 Jun 5, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Thank you skunkhhonkey! your truly, TREAVOR DOOLEY! LMAO!
You are still the stupidest poster on topixs. You are the king of stupid, stop by burger king on W. Chelton Ave. and pick up your cardboard crown.
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#28 Jun 6, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You stink,,,And you're lame! LOL!
You are just Stupid & proving it with every post. Time to change your name and try again since you are a uber "FAIL"
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#31 Jun 6, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Stop whining b*tch! LMAO! Thats what you skunkhonkies do when the sheets are pulled off your f^g azes! lol!
Not whining just keeping you showing your stupidity post after post after post. Keep it up stupid, you are shining like a beacon showing the world how stupid you really are. Your welcome.

United States

#32 Jun 6, 2013
i figured by now the police would have tracked down the computer he stoled to make all his post here.you know that worthless P.O.S didnt buy a computer
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#34 Jun 7, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Truth hurts don't it skunkhonkey! you're just mad because you know its the truth, and you have nothing to dispute it, so here's a suggestion, get your panties out of a bunch b*tch, and sht the fck up you whininny little piece of sht! LOL!
The TRUTH, You want the truth....look back at your past 15-20 posts, they all rant about nothing but continue to show just how stupid you really are. Your stupidity grows, by leap and bounds, with each post.
Your welcome!
Patriot

Mexico

#37 Jun 7, 2013
Mr Z NOT GUILTY Hahaha. Florida can then start issuing licenses and tags for blk buck season. Most of the real trophys are already in jail. It would be smart to setup a stand near a jail and take mature bucks as they exit! Hahaha Maybe there will be a special muzzleloader season too. Ill bait the exits with watermelons, fried chicken and kittles hahaha. Get in good with a guard and he could alert you to the exact time and date of trophy releases. Knowing the guvmint they'll start putting strict limitations on bag limits. The prime perches near jail exits should be leased ahead of time and sold off to the highest bidder. Hahaha that's a great idea!
whitepride

United States

#40 Jun 7, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! HEY B^TCH! YOU LICE INFESTED SAVAGE AZ EUROPEAN PIECE OF SHT! LOL! YOU SHEET WEARING BABY FCKER! LMAO! WET DOG SMELLING CAVEMONKEY! FREAK AND REJECT OF NATURE. HET YOUR PANTIES OUT OF YOUR AZ F^G BOY! FCK YOU COWARD! LMAO! YOU'RE MY B^TCH! LOL!
but isnt it the black boy that passes his wife around to all his brother,or anyone who will give them 5 bucks...no wonder the black women are all trying to get them a white man.
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#42 Jun 7, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! YOU WISH SKUNKHONKEY! LOL! FROM A TREE TRUNK TO A TINY LITTLE MONKEY DCK! YOU DREAM BIG. BET YOU DREAM ABOUT EATING SOME CHOCOLATE P^USSY, I, PERSONALLY WOULDN'T MIND SHTING IN YOUR FACE! LMAO! YOU SAVAGE AZ SHEET WEARING CAVEMONKEY! LOL!YOU'RE MY B^TCH, B^TCH!
Your stupidity is showing!
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#44 Jun 8, 2013
The shining example of stupidity continues!:>)
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#49 Jun 9, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO GIVE YOU HEAD, YOUR DCKS REALLY SMALL MONKEY DCK! LMAO! ITS SMALL AND, PINK AND DISEASED! LMAO! HILLHONKIE PLEASE STOP LYING!LOL!
King of stupid strikes again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyton grinnell???? (Aug '16) 41 min Richard 16
Change of leadership 5 hr Jeremy 20
D'Jordan Brooks (Apr '15) Sat PRETTYBLACC1 3
Democrat and evil Fri Hank 17
Sheriff Candidates (Apr '16) Apr 15 Jeremy 50
old residents 1980`s (Nov '14) Apr 9 TGL 2
chris clausen Apr 9 curious111245 1

Sanford Jobs

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages