Get another subject!
Bill

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Oct 18, 2013
Is there anything discussed in Sanford, besides Trayvon Martin? Get out of your trailers! Let him rest in peace! Find something else in this large universe to talk about! Like the government shutdown!
Patriot

Huajuapan De León, Mexico

#2 Oct 18, 2013
Perhaps a movement by Patriotic Americans to take back our great Nation that was founded and built by our ancestors and restore the morals and Christian values that the US was built upon. And deport or execute the worthless bastards who are ruining it today.
Bill

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Oct 18, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Perhaps a movement by Patriotic Americans to take back our great Nation that was founded and built by our ancestors and restore the morals and Christian values that the US was built upon. And deport or execute the worthless bastards who are ruining it today.
and you comment on this as you set in your trailer, draw welfare , food stamps, and play video games? I checked, you stay on this blog round the clock! Did you think, nobody would notice-patriot???
Patriot

Huajuapan De León, Mexico

#4 Oct 18, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text> and you comment on this as you set in your trailer, draw welfare , food stamps, and play video games? I checked, you stay on this blog round the clock! Did you think, nobody would notice-patriot???
What you notice I couldn't care less. Im on vacation after 25 years of defending your freedom and liberty. Barracudas on the grill. There are no trailers in Mexico. So do your homework before squawking your trompa puto! And if the fed goes broke and cuts my bennies I don't give a shit. Plantation swampland with huge tracts of virgin forest is my insurance. Great grandpa saw to thast. My 25 yrs was spent giving thanks to him. What the fuck have you done to "contribute" to society?
Life is good and fish and piña coladas await!
Bill

Bellefontaine, OH

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> What you notice I couldn't care less. Im on vacation after 25 years of defending your freedom and liberty. Barracudas on the grill. There are no trailers in Mexico. So do your homework before squawking your trompa puto! And if the fed goes broke and cuts my bennies I don't give a shit. Plantation swampland with huge tracts of virgin forest is my insurance. Great grandpa saw to thast. My 25 yrs was spent giving thanks to him. What the fuck have you done to "contribute" to society?
. I knew I could bring out your Christian values! LOL. Crawl back under your rock, you POS. I was also correct about someone else taking care of your dead ass ---"patriot"! They are always talking about value's, it's just they don't mention, that they belong to someone else!!
yo free willy

New York, NY

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>. I knew I could bring out your Christian values! LOL. Crawl back under your rock, you POS. I was also correct about someone else taking care of your dead ass ---"patriot"! They are always talking about value's, it's just they don't mention, that they belong to someone else!!
Trailer !, lets see what kind of a trailer you live in backwoods.

Explain why DDR3 2133 is showing a DRAM of 400MHz ?

Explain in big technical words, to make it look like you're not an idiot, what you do in life besides mom ?

Terrible people are talking about some thug loser. NOT.
kraker

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> What you notice I couldn't care less. Im on vacation after 25 years of defending your freedom and liberty. Barracudas on the grill. There are no trailers in Mexico. So do your homework before squawking your trompa puto! And if the fed goes broke and cuts my bennies I don't give a shit. Plantation swampland with huge tracts of virgin forest is my insurance. Great grandpa saw to thast. My 25 yrs was spent giving thanks to him. What the fuck have you done to "contribute" to society?
lol you tell em patriot! i've been at my job 27 years,and thanks to the welfare guppies,and the HEAD THUG...OBAMA making my hard earned money go for feeding,housing,and keeping their lazy asses fat and happy, i probably wont be able to retire. i dont live in a trailer either,i have a home that i WORKED for and paid off. i cant figure out how these porch monkeys think we owe them anything! i will give them what i have to legally...but they will pay hell trying to get anything else from me.
Tatum

Boynton Beach, FL

#10 Oct 23, 2013
I DID try to start another subject concerning camera's taking prostitutes customers license plates and addresses and was ignored! NO one responded, and I wish someone would. Its all about Travon, let that lay and wish his family peace and recovery, its too much talk and its getting people obsessed and mad go on to another topic PLEASE!! I started one lets talk about that and the travon ones will fliter OUT!!
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#11 Oct 23, 2013
Do you have Trayvons license plate number yet?
Tammi

Boynton Beach, FL

#12 Oct 23, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:

You really do not need to be sarcastic! I was only trying to change the subject as many others have and talk about something other than Trayvon, it gets redundant and does not change a thing, I am sorry this young man is dead, I wish things would of been done differently at the scene, I am very sorry for his family and I hope he is in heaven now in peace, I am sure he is and the security guard will have to live with this the rest of his life, innocent or not.......

Lets talk about something else and diffuse the anger and hate!!
kraker

United States

#13 Oct 25, 2013
so your saying a thug can go out rob,do drugs,have unprotected sex with a fat monkey, beat on someone and still go to heaven? his family didnt care anything about him,they just saw a money making opportunity. i think the anger and hate comes BECAUSE of people like you. those that want to justify and glorify a drug using thug. i think if more people would speak the truth about this thug...then it might go away.but when idiots like YOU get on here and keep defending a useless thug, normal logical people are going to respond.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#14 Oct 25, 2013
So true. I get tired of listening to some son of a bitch that's so out of touch with reality. They wanna preach the love and peace and defuse the anger and hate. Trying to preach that damn afrikan punk into heaven isn't going to work now or 50 years from now. The little racist bastard attacked a man who had called police to help protect his neighbors. And fortunately the man was prepared to defend his life and did. One more black thug bites the dirt. Nothing lost. All the peace and loveniks need to wakeup and get over it. More and more black thugs need the same treatment daily. And as far as Im concerned they can get it as soon as they give me a reason!
Get Off My Lawn

Macomb, MI

#17 Oct 29, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
How about:

1 DED APE
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#19 Oct 29, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> How about the newest negro whine Shopping while black since when do blacks actually shop? Where I come they steal anything they haven't got including guns. Anything the government does not provide they steal
Yeah they've found a new gliche. Like when the security guard at a high end NYNY store caught a afrikan teenage punk walking out with a 350 dollar belt and stopped him to check it out. Im sure the whole thing was a setup. He had bought it on a credit card supposedly. When I saw them interviewing the punk and his Mom they acted as though it was a common thing for him to do. Id like to see a rundown on that punks card and check the prior purchases. Like I say it was a racism setup. Hell Ive been checked a few times in my life. I guess it was because Im White eh?
Those damn afrikans whine and play the racism pity card in any circumstance. It used to be the police brutality card. Now its just pure pity. The worthless bastards are running out of excuses for being the worlds biggest failures! Hahaha. You never hear the Asians or the Indians whining like a bunch of retards. Just afrtikans in American. Oh I hope they leave or get thrown out or exterminated. Worthless POS!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#21 Oct 29, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> The security guard probably never saw a negro wear a belt much less a $350 dollar one His hat on sideways and his pants down around has azz crack was reasonable suspicion for sure
Only in America do blacks whine about ever GD thing, Living off white people since 1965 isn't good enough for them I think they spend half their time trying to come up with new ways to run the negro lottery scam on anyone and everyone who works for a living
That's the damn truth. They are the most pitiful and most despised group of bastards on earth. The "racial profiling" scam is the favorite of this decade. I wish some store like the one used in the 350 dollar belt sham would do a breakdown on spending by race. And carry this supposed wrongdoing another step and look up the priors of that goddamn little afrikan bigshot for all to see that's the ONLY piece of expensive clothing item hes ever purchased. No punkass afrikan thug spends that kind of money unless hes a drug dealer. All just part of an extorsion attempt to press the store into paying them off. Id pay em off alright. Tie a couple bricks on the belt and throw him in the river!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#23 Nov 1, 2013
Heres Ted Cruz politely telling the booneness shes barking up the wrong tree. As Ive posted before. SYG had 0 to do with the trial of the baby boon TrayBgone. Its was simple SELF DEFENSE and Zimmerman was NOT GUILTY of any crime. Unless only popping the bastard once is counted as a crime ad not simply a sin and a grave mistake! And for that he should have to spend 100 hours of time on the firing line with a qualified instructor and participate in self defense training courses at his own expense! Plus give free speeches at all White churches every sunday for a year!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#24 Nov 1, 2013
kracker

Athens, AL

#25 Nov 1, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> The store will be scammed out of a hundred grand or so Look at how that Fulton broad scammed that HOA if FLA. that was a disgrace Paying her off for that useless thug Trayvon.
Now Crump and her travel around trying to change a law that protects us from the animals .
thats the truth! that old heifer $ebrena doesnt care one bit about gun control shes just trying to get some sympathy and some cash off her dead thug. im surprised the old hag didnt pass around the donation bucket while she was there.but she probably looked around and saw all those black faces and figured out she couldn't get a penny out of those yard apes. they dont want law abiding citizens to have guns,but they dont say a word about all the yard apes having illegal guns...do they???
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico, Mexico

#26 Nov 1, 2013
Black faces don't give they receive. Pass a bucket through a crowd of them and youll be lucky to get the damn bucket back.

Athens, AL

#28 Nov 2, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
Bucket? Hell you are lucky if you get your arm back. Greedy savages don't know enough to quit while they are ahead
Sabrina already got an unwarranted settlement because of the Fla, HOA;s haste in settling a nuisance lawsuit .
i still dont understand why the HOA had to pay...wasn't it travon who was the nuisance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True protest ignorance 7 min Hank 19
News Events manager resigns from Deltona's Center 17 hr overit 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Feb 16 Musikologist 25
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Feb 14 The Peoples Media 1,120
Democrat and evil Feb 14 The Peoples Media 8
News Consumer help: Gym contracts, ripoffs (May '09) Feb 8 Mjolnir 17
Change of leadership Feb 4 Jeremy 8

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance