Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida follow...

Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida following Zimmerman verdict

There are 201 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Jul 16, 2013, titled Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida following Zimmerman verdict. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

Stevie Wonder performs onstage at the BET Awards at the Nokia Theatre on June 30, 2013, in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Jessica

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Who cares he is like 80 I wouldn't go see him even if he came to fla it's over so get over it
Linny

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Who cares he is like 80 I wouldn't go see him even if he came to fla it's over so get over it
Who cares about you!!!!
Linny

Baltimore, MD

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Racial State (florida)
Linny

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Jessica...you need to stay where you are...KENTUCKY!!! Hillbilly!!!
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#5 Jul 16, 2013
Oh Wow! If Little Stevie Wonder is boycotting Florida, so will I.....

Not

What a joke..........
seeing eye dog

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 16, 2013
he would'nt know the differance . as long as they don't tell him. steve you dumbass.
Wow

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2013
Irrelevant blind singer boycotts Florida. Sounds like a great idea - I am not sure who will miss him. The largest venue he is heard in these days is an elevator - you go get 'em Stevie. Great point Stevie - who knew he was even still alive - better yet who cares
Ray Charles

New York, NY

#10 Jul 16, 2013
Oh no - didn't see that one coming.
Jsf

Marianna, FL

#11 Jul 16, 2013
Ray Charles wrote:
Oh no - didn't see that one coming.
hahahahahahaha
TooPock

Douglasville, GA

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Are you kidding Stevie draws more whites that blacks and people will listen to what he is saying there are a lot of Hollywood stars that will follow white/black/Hispanic so if you live in Florida you may consider moving to another state !

And Please don't come to Ga with that shit !!

Florid already have a problem with jobs you either work for Disney or Tropicana !
kraker

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2013
who cares about a washed up has been? hell i thought he had died long ago.if the truth was known...he probably didn't sell any tickets...and he just blamed zimmerman...like everyone else.
Zimmerman Supporter

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14 Jul 16, 2013
And while you are at it Stevie, boycott TN and SC as well! Who cares you "has been".
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#15 Jul 16, 2013
I hope all the black folks boycott Florida. We can have almost crime free vacations. Imagine. We were going to Vegas, but this would be better. We could have the doors unlocked. We usually rent a cabin, but hell I would like to walk around the beaches and not have to worry about pick pockets, or petty thieves.
TubeSock

United States

#16 Jul 16, 2013
More white people did indeed buy his records making him a multimillionaire. I've never seen the inside of his big stately home - come to think of it, neither has he.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#17 Jul 16, 2013
you go, stevie...we should all boycott the s--tshine state, it's not worth living in anyway
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#18 Jul 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I hope all the black folks boycott Florida. We can have almost crime free vacations. Imagine. We were going to Vegas, but this would be better. We could have the doors unlocked. We usually rent a cabin, but hell I would like to walk around the beaches and not have to worry about pick pockets, or petty thieves.
and they wouldn't worry about racist cracker murderers..
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#19 Jul 16, 2013
Zimmerman Supporter wrote:
And while you are at it Stevie, boycott TN and SC as well! Who cares you "has been".
flush yourself, assclown...myrtle beach, home of fat drunken rednecks golfers..lol
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#20 Jul 16, 2013
kraker wrote:
who cares about a washed up has been? hell i thought he had died long ago.if the truth was known...he probably didn't sell any tickets...and he just blamed zimmerman...like everyone else.
you wouldn't know the truth if your trailer-trash wife/sister told it to you, klem
Justice equalizer

Myrtle Beach, SC

#21 Jul 16, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
flush yourself, assclown...myrtle beach, home of fat drunken rednecks golfers..lol
I'm still laughing. You are from OH and you are calling us names. ha ha ha ha haa
MAID IN AMERICA

Lake Wales, FL

#22 Jul 17, 2013
Linny wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about you!!!!
DITTO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The mother of Trayvon Martin 'stunned' by verdict (Jul '13) Tue proud2BBlk 331
Apperson is going to jail Tue Right is right 1
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... Tue Right is right 3
Seminoles Stupid Prosecutors Tue Right is right 2
Trayvon Is Dead And Free Zimmerman Alive And Bo... (Jul '13) May 24 Cooter Brown 36
What if Trayvon Martin was White? (Jul '13) May 24 Cooter Brown 67
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) May 23 warbucks 237
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]