to trayvons parents
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
you peeps are blind

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Since you are playing the race card like trayvon is the only victim, talk to the parents of the INFANT who was shot in his face while sitting in his stroller ny two BLACK teenagers!!!! Talk the the parents of Shannon Christian & Christopher Newsom who, by 5 BLACK PUNKS, were RAPED, BEATEN, BUTCHERED & STUFFED IN GARBAGE CANS. So get off your high horse & stop acting like your son was such a fuc'ing victim!!! He was the aggressor not Zimmerman!!
WARM HEART

Central City, KY

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Dear peep, Why would you be so hard on the MARTINS? All of these situations are really sad but they have nothing to do with the Martin family. Trayvon was their son and he was the victim. I can tell that you are full of hate for whatever reason. I am not black, blind or deaf, but I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE, INCLUDING MYSELF. This world is full of hatred, so sad.

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2013
WARM HEART wrote:
Dear peep, Why would you be so hard on the MARTINS? All of these situations are really sad but they have nothing to do with the Martin family. Trayvon was their son and he was the victim. I can tell that you are full of hate for whatever reason. I am not black, blind or deaf, but I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE, INCLUDING MYSELF. This world is full of hatred, so sad.
the only thing the martins/fulton herd is sad about is that they wont get to make more money off their thug.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#4 Jul 17, 2013
Sadly we must learn and use the system to get paid off also. Wearing expensive clothes , nice cars and trips should be our goals. when someone does not appreciate where they get it from , they crap on you. How deep must it go? Learn the system folks. They have no answer for it. They are actually criticizing people for doing the same thing. That is what they fear. Even as they win elections. When history is written...they will call it the 7 deadly sins depression/war/ genocide/etc. You know you are going to get the blame. Watching that retard on the stand is proof enough. And there are tens of millions like that. We ph uked ourselves up.
i do pray

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jul 18, 2013
WARM HEART wrote:
I am sick of all the reverse discrimination that goes on by black people! Trayvon was a punk. As a parent myself, I feel for their loss. But I don't hold with the behavior of all the "protesters" out for Zimmermans blood!!! Everytime something happens to a black person by someone of a different race, then they use the race card. Not so if its a black on black crime! Why am I so mad?? Go and read through the case of Shannon Christian and Christopher Newsom & notice that the white community was not out in droves with signs & threats of riots screaming about blacks. While you are at it, notice the face of Shannon Christian's father in all trial photos. I've NEVER seen such grief!!!!! These kids weren't just shot once & killed, they were RAPED BEATEN TIED UP BUTCHERED & THEN STUFFED IN A GARBAGE CAN! so don't talk to me about anger honey, I've lived it on behalf of them!!! These kids weren't punks casing a neighborhood, they were college students, in love & engaged to be married with a bright, promising future. Which was ripped away from them by a group of black punks who used torture to have a "good time" & humiliation to get off on. Am I angry?? Yes. This case got all the medias attention because he was BLACK!
WARM HEART

Central City, KY

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Punks and Thugs come in all colors. I do however understand your anger.
Hahaha

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#7 Jul 18, 2013
WARM HEART wrote:
Punks and Thugs come in all colors. I do however understand your anger.
The problem is you weak minded no nuts bleeding heart liberal POS wont evaluate the facts and figures. Black on white crime is 10-12 times worse than white on black crime. Our country has been socially engineered to ignore and avoid the truth of the matter and bomb blasted so hard from pre-school through school and into the workplace to remain silent about it. That doesnt work with me. Those savage bunch of evil Afrikans need to be shipped back to their homeland and allow the white people who founded and built the US to continue to grow and prosper. Put some trace chains on em and move em out! Future generations and history would be grateful!
WARM HEART

Central City, KY

#8 Jul 18, 2013
Again, punks and thugs come in all colors.
Historian

San Diego, CA

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text> The problem is you weak minded no nuts bleeding heart liberal POS wont evaluate the facts and figures. Black on white crime is 10-12 times worse than white on black crime. Our country has been socially engineered to ignore and avoid the truth of the matter and bomb blasted so hard from pre-school through school and into the workplace to remain silent about it. That doesnt work with me. Those savage bunch of evil Afrikans need to be shipped back to their homeland and allow the white people who founded and built the US to continue to grow and prosper. Put some trace chains on em and move em out! Future generations and history would be grateful!
President Lincoln did just that. Shipped them back. But they breed like rabbits and there were too many.
temper in check

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jul 19, 2013
What??? No answers????? Come on, I want to know!!!
patience

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2013
I'm waiting
governors office sit in

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2013
the facts

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
President Lincoln did just that. Shipped them back. But they breed like rabbits and there were too many.
If as they say in today's re-written history the civil war was about slavery; why then did Lincoln only free the slaves in the rebellious states? New York had thousands of indentured servants AKA Slaves but, just like the Trayvon Martin death that was not the issue. The issue was to use some incident to further the causes of a bunch of idiots! Too bad the money jews stopped Lincoln from sending them all back to Africa - we would have no Obama and Holder to destroy this great nation from within.

What Was Abraham Lincoln's Attitude Toward the Negro?

Abraham Lincoln is known today as the "Great Emancipator" and as a friend to the Negro slaves of the South. While it is true that he was opposed to the spread of Negro slavery into the common Territories, he was never motivated by the welfare of the slaves themselves, but his concern was reserved exclusively for the effects he believed the institution had upon the White population of the United States. During his public debates with Stephen Douglas in Illinois, Lincoln made it very clear that he sided with those of the Free-Soil party, which sought to confine the Negroes to the South so as not to compete with White labor in the Territories. In an address delivered at Springfield, Illinois on 26 June 1857, Lincoln openly declared himself in favor of racial segregation and the eventual deportation of the Blacks back to their native Africa: "A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation.... Such separation, if ever affected at all, must be affected by colonization.... Let us be brought to believe it is morally right, and at the same time, favorable to, or at least not against, our interest, to transfer the African to his native clime, and we shall find a way to do it, however great the task may be."

Less than five months prior to delivering the final draft of the Emancipation Proclamation, Lincoln addressed a delegation of free Blacks at the Executive Mansion with these words:

...[W]hy... should the people of your race be colonized, and where? Why should they leave the country? This is, perhaps, the first question for consideration. You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races.... You here are freemen, I suppose... but even when you cease to be slaves, you are yet far removed from being placed on an equality with the white race.... Owing to the existence of the two races on this continent, I need not recount to you the effects upon white men growing out of the institution of slavery. I believe in its general evil effects on the white race.... But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other.... It is better for us both therefore to be separated....(speech delivered at the Executive Mansion on 14 August 1862)

The issuance of Lincoln's Proclamation brought no change in his position: "I have urged the colonization of the negroes, and I shall continue. My Emancipation Proclamation was linked with this plan. There is no room for two distinct races of white men in America, much less for two distinct races of whites and blacks. I can conceive of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the negro into our social and political life as our equal.... We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed of, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desirable" (address delivered at Washington, D.C.; in Roy P. Basler, The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln, Volume V, pages 371-375).

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#15 Jul 20, 2013
Take down that bull sh i t picture of a 13 year old, that alone is why George walked,...
Daisy

Columbus, IN

#16 Jul 20, 2013
Trayvon was raised for 14 yeara by a step-mom:
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 20, 2013
Trayvons mother was never in his life on a continuous basis. His step mother raised him 90% of the time. Now she sees a cash cow and tries to be such a shocked and worried mom. As soon as she gets a little cash in that bank account whe will go back to being the absent mom she has always been.
wonders

Tecumseh, KS

#18 Jul 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>the only thing the martins/fulton herd is sad about is that they wont get to make more money off their thug.
not so.... mammy has signed a book and movie deal for 5 million...the more hate she stirs up the more money she will make
kraker

Tecumseh, KS

#19 Jul 20, 2013
i read that too jay z and bouncy are suppose to have introduced her to their nugget publisher.they said her story needs to be out...the only thing i agree with is it is "her story"
Phillip

Clermont, FL

#20 Jul 20, 2013
WARM HEART wrote:
Again, punks and thugs come in all colors.
The most common thug color is black but brown is definitely closing in.

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jul 20, 2013
kraker wrote:
i read that too jay z and bouncy are suppose to have introduced her to their nugget publisher.they said her story needs to be out...the only thing i agree with is it is "her story"
Is it going to be a story based on the facts or is it going to be a story with all the relevant facts left out. It is a shame that parents see a gold mine in the death of their kid. Maybe that is why they raised him the way they did. I guess their investment on poor parenting is soon going to pay off for them. Sad, real sad. Where is the twitter campaign to shut this money making movie deal down??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets FIRE 30 Year Career Politician JIMMY CONNE... Sun Jeremy 3
peyton grinnell will be controlled by gay borders Aug 26 Beekeeper 8
5th Circuit State Attorney Agenda Exposed By Ma... Aug 26 Nazi Exposer 2
Brad And Leticia. Aug 26 Dave Toboggan 1
Lcso negligence Aug 24 1side 4ever 18
heroin (Feb '14) Aug 23 Charlie123 8
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Aug 15 Mary dodd 872

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance