First Prev
of 2
Next Last
inside info

Deltona, FL

#23 Nov 15, 2011
I work for consolidated, I work with leon, shipping guy, brent Driver , wayne driver, jesus builder rod and sean builder tony and jason mechanics russel converter guy and theres some other mexican guy i never learned his name. Gerldine and hargus will rip you off in a heart beat. You send them your trany to rebuild if you exspect all new parts even if you tell them you want new parts. Theyll charge you for new parts and put in bad old parts or part they think are good. Jesus is a spanish guy all his transmissions come back , they never work. The only decent builder is there mechanic tony. and dont even get me started on christina shes the local office slut there. sheyll fuck you twice as hard and more then gerldine and hargus would fuck you. another thing if you think your safe buy bringing your car to aamco or any dealership in sanford to orland your wrong Stay away from. def stay away from aamco they redo more transmissions for amco then any one . if you do not want to get fucked out of your money stay away from there. or any of the shops who work with um. you bring a car to the shop tell them they better not send your tranny to consolidated.!!!!!!!!! mr inside info
inside info

Deltona, FL

#24 Nov 16, 2011
MASTER wrote:
TRANSCO IN LONGWOOD, BEST PLACE FOR TRANSMISSIONS
they rebuild for transco you dumb fuhq
Robert

Deltona, FL

#25 Nov 16, 2011
When I needed a new auto tranny in my 2001 Ranger, I ordered one from Jasper Engines. They are top notch and their warranty is second to none. Expensive though.
Harrell and Beverly in Sanford is another excellent shop to do the work...they are expensive but the best in the county.
Robert

Deltona, FL

#26 Nov 16, 2011
inside info wrote:
I work for consolidated, I work with leon, shipping guy, brent Driver , wayne driver, jesus builder rod and sean builder tony and jason mechanics russel converter guy and theres some other mexican guy i never learned his name. Gerldine and hargus will rip you off in a heart beat. You send them your trany to rebuild if you exspect all new parts even if you tell them you want new parts. Theyll charge you for new parts and put in bad old parts or part they think are good. Jesus is a spanish guy all his transmissions come back , they never work. The only decent builder is there mechanic tony. and dont even get me started on christina shes the local office slut there. sheyll fuck you twice as hard and more then gerldine and hargus would fuck you. another thing if you think your safe buy bringing your car to aamco or any dealership in sanford to orland your wrong Stay away from. def stay away from aamco they redo more transmissions for amco then any one . if you do not want to get fucked out of your money stay away from there. or any of the shops who work with um. you bring a car to the shop tell them they better not send your tranny to consolidated.!!!!!!!!! mr inside info
Are you saying that Jesus can't rebuild a transmission?
local transmission shop

Lady Lake, FL

#27 Jan 25, 2012
we stopped buying parts from them over 6 years ago..... everything was junk and they never stood behind anything... always blaming the mechanics and it was just poor quality they were cleaning up used rusted parts and selling them as remanufactured , we just got fed up , now we buy from trans star and dacco parts in orlando , A1 top quality. CON transmission... thats it.
local transmission shop

Lady Lake, FL

#28 Jan 25, 2012
I WORK THERE wrote:
Bs Bs, We Warranty all transmissions. Any problem we warranty. So half of youll need to quit running your mouth saying oh we just take our car to aamco, or dealer ships. WE REBUILD ALL FORD DEALERSHIPS TRANSMISSION. WE REBUILD AND FIX AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS, WE REBUILD FOR ATW TO SO GO FUHQ YOUR SELFS. IF YOU TAKE YOUR TRANSMISSION ANY WARE ELSE IT JUST ENDS UP BACK TO US ANY WAYS FUHQIN RETARDS
wow sounds just like when i called to get a problem fixed , I was cussed at and told to go fuHQ myself , yeh way to go CON TRANS
local transmission shop

Lady Lake, FL

#29 Jan 25, 2012
wowo wrote:
CON-TRANS is still in business?
UNFORTUNATLY !
PCO policecarsorland o com

Orlando, FL

#30 Feb 20, 2012
Keep up the good work consolidated...... :-}
wow glad i seen this post

Lady Lake, FL

#31 Mar 19, 2012
I was just going to head over there to pick up a 4l60e i called and talked to a woman geraldean , glad i seen this , thanks guys , ill never do business with them , probly just saved me alot of headache...... thank you.
Sanford yayhooo

Sanford, FL

#32 Feb 22, 2013
Yes consolidated does a terrible job & John clark is a horses ass !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's get a new Sheriff (May '14) 1 hr Tom 99
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) 4 hr aaa 228
Corruption pays in LCSO 5 hr Harry 3
Hepatitis Talk 13 hr the circus is in ... 1
Backup Kids DVD collection to Windows Laptop fo... Feb 25 HaileyLi 1
Black History Month kicks off with guest speake... Feb 11 Lucky 1
Review: Vapor And Co (Oct '13) Jan '15 Consumer M 3
Sanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web