Whoops! Police Chief Decides Vigilant...

Whoops! Police Chief Decides Vigilantes like Zimmerman Can Carry Weapons in Sanford, FL After All.

There are 20 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Whoops! Police Chief Decides Vigilantes like Zimmerman Can Carry Weapons in Sanford, FL After All.. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

It was nice while it lasted. For a few days we thought a jot of sanity might have infected a small town in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Cat74

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2013
If you want people to give up their guns, begin putting the people like Trayvon behind bars until they sobers up, and decide to be civilized instead of like a thug
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#3 Nov 10, 2013
Youre both wrong. Badly wrong. The US Citizens Rights to be armed is a Constitutional Right and should never be considered anything but necessary. The real reason to keep and bear arms is to protect yourself from a tyrannical government like the one now in power. Although arming yourself against the black criminal element of society is a must there are other tools at the governments access to terrorize the citizenry like the infiltration of muslims into America. The current CIC is a muslim sympathizer or a closet muslim. His Communist theology is the most dangerous threat America has faced. And yes we must be prepared to defeat it at any moment. Again the racist controversy being utilized and pumped by the WH is just one of their tools to destabilize the nation.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#5 Nov 10, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
Keep your guns Until society convinces blacks that one parent households are unacceptable you are always s going to have little bastard punks like Trayvon or worse
You contradict yourself by saying "keep your guns until etc." One parent households aren't the only reason afrikants are wild. Even if they each had an active mother and father there would still be need for firearms believe me!
Cat74

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2013
I know that so there is never going to be a time I will give up my 2nd Amendment rights. Not ever. I would keep it just to watch Liberals do the Jungle dance every time there is target practice in their neighborhoods.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#8 Nov 11, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> I see your point, however, I did not mean to imply she should give up her guns . What are the chances these people will ever act human?
Ok you sure had me wondering. There is 0 chance of the afrikants ever acting human. Anyone who thinks differently simply has never been around them in vast numbers and studied their behavioral patterns. The few who have been domesticated have been within a White environment. And as soon as they are turned loose they revert back to the wild savage genetic base which I judge them by. Act human? Not a chance!
kraker

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2013
but lucky for us they are all ignorant. some are even amusing to play with. but i will keep my gun no matter what the goverment says. and if one tries to break in on me there will be one less boon my tax money has to feed...thats a win-win in my book.
PATRIOT DVC

Salina Cruz, Mexico

#12 Nov 14, 2013
kraker wrote:
but lucky for us they are all ignorant. some are even amusing to play with. but i will keep my gun no matter what the goverment says. and if one tries to break in on me there will be one less boon my tax money has to feed...thats a win-win in my book.
So true so true. A dead boon is a good boon no doubt!
yasterday

Howell, MI

#13 Nov 15, 2013
yea well I"m a black or whatever.. part black same thing.. but I had this white friend and I thought he would live.. and be safe since he was white but he still got killed by another white guy... so yall are still savages too..
yasterday

Howell, MI

#14 Nov 15, 2013
And then not only that my dad used to stay in detroit which has the murder capital of the world with this nerdy white guy who played a lot of video games.. and the reason they never got shot was because the nerdy white guy's two white brothers were known murderers of the Area..
yasterday

Howell, MI

#15 Nov 15, 2013
zimmerman is a black guy...

if you wanna be real true about it..
yasterday

Howell, MI

#16 Nov 15, 2013
he has black Ancestor still.. he only gets off because it's convenient for you..
yasterday

Howell, MI

#17 Nov 15, 2013
zimmermans Actually still considered a black person..
yasterday

Howell, MI

#18 Nov 15, 2013
you can still get killed by a white guy without the white guy being racist..
yasterday

Howell, MI

#19 Nov 15, 2013
is called sociopath..
yasterday

Howell, MI

#20 Nov 15, 2013
they probably mad at their own race so they avoid killing blakcs in order to make their own race feel more harmed..
PATRIOT DVC

Salina Cruz, Mexico

#21 Nov 15, 2013
You can shut your trap now sambo.
quest

United States

#22 Nov 15, 2013
yasterday wrote:
zimmerman is a black guy...
if you wanna be real true about it..
zimmerman has a job. own a home helps others in his community...he is most definately NOT BLACK
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#24 Nov 15, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks , that was enough negro logic for the remainder of this year
Century.....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#25 Nov 18, 2013
Was John W Gacy a racist? How many times you shot him? That white man name Jesus really something.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#26 Nov 18, 2013
yasterday wrote:
they probably mad at their own race so they avoid killing blakcs in order to make their own race feel more harmed..
Id NEVER go one step outa my way to avoid blasting one. Be just another addition to the Mesopotamia plumage I now carry hahaha. Watchout! Services may be coming to an area near you! Hahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glenn baxter - trample serpents media 7 hr The Peoples Media 16
Heroin (May '13) Jan 14 Vexobrien 44
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jan 12 The Peoples Media 908
News Islamic group banned after visit to Seminole cl... (Jun '08) Jan 10 Go Blue Forever 445
MPORTANT Message To EVERYONE Investigating #Piz... Jan 9 The Peoples Media 3
MPORTANT Message To EVERYONE Investigating #Piz... Jan 9 The Peoples Media 1
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) Jan 9 The Peoples Media 100

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages