kkk

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Sure hope Zimmerman is found not guilty, period!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Theyre trying everything possible to load the jury with blacks and appeasers. He will easily win on Appeal anyway. But I want a clearcut justice ruling from that jury. That should shutup the ratpack money chasing wad of blk creeps! After the acquittal its back to the streets to destroy, rob and loot. The same thing that got ol Tray baby whre hes at today.
kkk wrote:
madd

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
what makes me so mad is all the people on tv,who are taking up for this thug!!! zimmerman wont get a fair trial because of these liberal loving scums.there has been a lot of bull from thugs parents,but ive yet to see anyone get up there and say they think zimmerman was justified in killing that thug...WHY IS THAT? has the blacks made every white person that scared?
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Not all of us. If Zimmerman had broken the punks nose and was beating his head into the ground trying to kill him Id be the first to condemn HIM but it didn't happen like that. All the black hoodlums, politicians and white appeasers and apologists can kiss my ass. Zimmerman should have never been arrested. Much less charged. The police did the right thing to begin with by releasing him because there was NO crime committed. The white community including the Hispanics should be protesting in front of that damn courthouse this very minute demanding freedom for an innocent man!
USE SREGGIN EXCUSE

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 16, 2013
kkk wrote:
MY SREGGIN BITCHES ABOUT ITS "RIGHTS" AND "RACISM".

Yeah, well, it would. Tell it to shut the fk up.

MY SREGGIN HIDE IS A FUNNY COLOR. WHAT IS THE CORRECT SHADE FOR A REGGIN?

A SREGGIN skin is actually more or less transparent.

That brown color you can see is the sht your SREGGIN are full of. This is why some models of SREGGIN are sold as "The Shtskin".
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Jun 19, 2013
kkk wrote:
Me too! And if the negros get their tails in knot and have a chimp out All I can say is go for it. It's a sad day in America when a bunch of coons can sway the DAs office and the court with threats. If traygone were white chargers never would have been put on Mr. Zimmerman.
nellie

Saint Augustine, FL

#9 Jun 19, 2013
George Zimmerman is not a racist...

Millington, TN

#10 Jun 19, 2013
zimmerman wont get a fair trial. all the news and papers paint thug as a young boy they never show the pic of him flipping the bird and smoking pot. plus you have the president and celebrities getting on tv and making fools of themself.a judge that refuses to let crucial evidence be brought in. whats a guy to do!!! he sure has the deck stacked against him...i wish i could be on that jury.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Unarmed or not doesn't matter. Little 6'3 Teayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the ground. Many people have been murdered in a bare handed attack. What should Zem. have done? Nothing while Trayvon was killing him? As I said before if trayvon was white no chargers would have been filed on Mr. Zimmerman. Zim did the only thing he could do.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
Unarmed or not doesn't matter. Little 6'3 Teayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the ground. Many people have been murdered in a bare handed attack. What should Zem. have done? Nothing while Trayvon was killing him? As I said before if trayvon was white no chargers would have been filed on Mr. Zimmerman. Zim did the only thing he could do.
At least they chose an all white jury! Hahaha That's the first step in a fair trial. But I do disagree with you. George could have reacted better and shot that thug at least 3 times. Twice in the torso, once in the head. The 1 shot 1 kill will look nicer and neater in court. So we must forgive him but caution him on future altercations. Also may be a good idea to carry a couple extra magazines and a throw down weapon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... Mar 25 T-Fal 1
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Mar 24 whatchwaitinfer-huh 231
News Shaq to roast Justin Bieber Mar 23 stewart scott 3
News The Riot Ideology in Ferguson Mar 22 Lucky 1
Moving, need advice. Mar 20 Realtor 2
News Attorney: Zimmerman had $200K from web donations (Apr '12) Mar 10 Jinx 23
Backup Kids DVD collection to Windows Laptop fo... Feb 25 HaileyLi 1
Sanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web