Black Male Initiative Must Address St...

Black Male Initiative Must Address Structural Racism

There are 24 comments on the Black Voice News story from Mar 13, 2014, titled Black Male Initiative Must Address Structural Racism. In it, Black Voice News reports that:

If President Barack Obama's "My Brother's Keeper" initiative expands educational and work opportunities for young Black and Hispanic males, but fails to address the burdens of structural racism that threaten their lives, the program might not succeed, some community activists believe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Black Voice News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
quaster

Howell, MI

#1 Mar 20, 2014
just give blacks free god dam money blacks Are only 14 percent of the population Anyway give every black person 1 million dollars..
quaster

Howell, MI

#2 Mar 20, 2014
All minorities should get free money.. majority should shut up..
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico, Mexico

#5 Mar 22, 2014
Being evil with inherited traits of canibalism and violent criminal behavior doest leave much to work with. Being chained and worked brutally is the only time the worthless POS accomplished anything!

Steele, MO

#6 Mar 22, 2014
quaster wrote:
just give blacks free god dam money blacks Are only 14 percent of the population Anyway give every black person 1 million dollars..
LOL if each person that was black and over 30 got 1 million dollars, it would be gone in 6 months, on drugs, booze, gambling, and fake hair, nails, tennisshoes and rims. Then what? would you start crying that wasn't enough?
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico, Mexico

#7 Mar 22, 2014
First I would never pay a cent unless they were paid as they were loaded on a ship with a no return agrrement. And then they should have a DNA test to receive the goodbye funds being paid according to the amount of Afrikan blood in them. For example Obama would only get 50%. Others less and unfortunately the bigger lipped thicker skulled bluegums would receive full payment and a boot in their black ass too. Ill bet the ship would be met on the shore of Afrika by tribes of bantús and zulu warriors refusing them passage. I can hear em jabbering now, "We got rid of those worthless weak troublemakers once and now they wanna come back, hell no we dont want em!" hahaha.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#10 Mar 22, 2014
If they spent the money for booze, drugs, gambling, and fake hair they would be dead in 6 month, All people should be taught self reliance. Work, and success are dirty words to Democrats. We had an educational system in this country until the 60s when Johnson decided minorities were too stupid to educate, and put them on the road to self destruction. He proved how stupid they really are by permitting the Democrats to treat them worse then the slave owners that used them at one time. Democrats buy power with them. And in return they are permitted to be as self destructive as they choose. Some neighborhoods in this country are nothing more then week end shooting galleries. And the Democrat's answer is keep the killing going. Do you see this self destructive behavior in Red states? Not as much.
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico, Mexico

#12 Mar 22, 2014
Nor bad genetics either!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Mar 22, 2014
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
Being evil with inherited traits of canibalism and violent criminal behavior doest leave much to work with. Being chained and worked brutally is the only time the worthless POS accomplished anything!
You dare call yourself a patriot! Of what, Nazi Germany?
When you get a moment, eat fecal matter.
lololol

Edgewood, NM

#15 Mar 22, 2014
Structural Racism = Knockout Whitey Game
You Feel Me

Apopka, FL

#17 Mar 22, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You dare call yourself a patriot! Of what, Nazi Germany?
When you get a moment, eat fecal matter.
Just another racist point of view, except this one is is posting on the internet.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#18 Mar 23, 2014
Hes an liberal appeaser/apologist. He loves the darkies because he doesnt have anything to do with them. Those kinda creeps are always masters at shoving the black bastards down our throats. Trouble is you cant convice me to accept the bs. More and more law abiding tax paying White citizens are waking up to the fact that something must be done to stop the black attack. The day will come. Thats a given.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#19 Mar 23, 2014
Why a black initiative? Are blacks the only ones laying around waiting tor the freebies? What can you give people who have had every opportunity that others have, but refuse to avail themselves of those opportunities? They don't want an education. They don't want a job. Who can pay them what they make selling drugs. You can't raise minimum wage enough to overcome what they get paid to be criminals. So tell me what the hell Government can do to civilize people they have already made uncivilized.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Mar 23, 2014
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
Hes an liberal appeaser/apologist. He loves the darkies because he doesnt have anything to do with them. Those kinda creeps are always masters at shoving the black bastards down our throats. Trouble is you cant convice me to accept the bs. More and more law abiding tax paying White citizens are waking up to the fact that something must be done to stop the black attack. The day will come. Thats a given.
You won't be there to see it. That's another given.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#22 Mar 23, 2014
Hes a loser fuckwad. Always busy pacifying and panty lacing black ass. Poor stupid mofo should get out of his shell and stir around in the real world. But then someone would knock his teeth down his throat damn fast.
Dannigher

Huntington, WV

#24 Mar 23, 2014
Some more al sharpton and Jesse Jackson spook praising schemes.
Car Jack

Buffalo, NY

#30 Mar 25, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text>

Robbed by a brother nog no doubt.. Black initiative indeed 50 years of handouts and the only return the govt gets is votes for the dems
Thank you LBJ for unleashing the pestilence on the taxpaying citizens of the USA.

While obsama is dictating legislation ,maybe he should decree that only citizens who pay taxes have the right to vote.

I find it astounding that you can vote at 18 yet are usually not contributing to the tax base
What's even more astounding is the fact that an 18 year old can vote 18 times in a single election and get away with it. It's the reason why Obama won the election.

Time to overhaul the system.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/zieve/121...
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#31 Mar 25, 2014
"Structural Racism"? Whata bunch of shit. I agree the taxpayers are sick and tired of supporting these damn lazy animals. And having them attack you at the same time. Ive altered our corporate tax situation in such a way that we now pay the minimum. My father was always proud to pay, pay and pay because he could see improvements in highways, waterways schools etc. I dont see that. All I see is freebie handouts to a whorde of worthless bastards and their offspring. And that new D-9 Cat Dozer, John Deere tractor or another section of land looks better than a bunch of fat kneegrows any day. Within a couple more years the only traxes Ill be paying is my Uncle Sam stipend for serving the nation in that devils hole sandbox. So for all you entitlement jerks out there the only thing I can say to you is NO Im not donating and Im doing the best I can to make you starve to fkn death! Eat shit and die !
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#32 Mar 27, 2014
quaster wrote:
is it because they can not take care of themselves, or are they so stupid they can not take care of themselves. No they should go back to africa so they are not a minority anymore. Then they can evolve like their african counterparts. Or we should just shoot them. This would end our suffering. Its hard to make a living when you have to feed 6 ni$$ers before your allowed to eat.
quaster

Howell, MI

#36 Mar 29, 2014
yea i guess. like stay racist then I guess since i onlyd ate white women..
quaster

Howell, MI

#37 Mar 29, 2014
mean my kdis Are gonna be white people Anyway it may screw my money over but Atleast they'l have some so maybe I should support this racism..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowards and crime 12 hr The Peoples Media 4
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Fri The Peoples Media 1,121
True protest ignorance Feb 19 The Peoples Media 21
News Events manager resigns from Deltona's Center Feb 18 overit 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Feb 16 Musikologist 25
Democrat and evil Feb 14 The Peoples Media 8
News Consumer help: Gym contracts, ripoffs (May '09) Feb 8 Mjolnir 17

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance