Business is slow in Sanford post-Zimm...

Business is slow in Sanford post-Zimmerman trial: report

There are 4 comments on the Business Journal story from Jul 25, 2013, titled Business is slow in Sanford post-Zimmerman trial: report. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Despite the conclusion of the George Zimmerman trial, several Sanford businesses say they're still suffering, WFTV reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Cat74

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Where did you get this idea? According to the Chamber of Commerce letter I just got they are asking that you reserve your rooms early lest you not get rooms for your vacation. The season for winter hasn't started yet, but most people with children need to make their plans now as most schools start next month. We already have ours.
Cat74

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Sorry. I misread the article. I thought it was about Florida in general. I don't know how far Sanford is from Tampa, or how big it is, but I don't think it was a tourist attraction before the shooting. So it likely won't be now. The same people who live there and supported the town before are still there, and still supporting the town.
kraker

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2013
maybe they should call $ybrina and see if she will float them a loan.
Cat74

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2013
Sybrina is not one to save her money. She thought the cash cow would deliver forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan Ranney from port orange, fl 2 hr Politics stink 1
Heroin (May '13) Jul 24 Nick5528 85
Do you dress your pets? Jul 24 Ron 2
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jul 22 The Peoples Media 1,101
Good riddance (Nov '16) Jul 22 The Peoples Media 24
News Boy run over on beach remains in serious condition Jul 20 former lifeguard 1
News racism in volusia county (Aug '08) Jul 19 smiley 3

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages