should the new black panthers be peos...

should the new black panthers be peosecuted for placing zimmerman bounty

Created by hey on Jul 18, 2013

22 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Tyrone

Leesburg, VA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
No They were just Joking!
stumb

Saltville, VA

#2 Jan 11, 2014
who's dumb enough to do it for 10 thousand dollars...
stumb

Saltville, VA

#3 Jan 11, 2014
that's chump change..
Alook

Saltville, VA

#4 Jan 11, 2014
I would do it At least let it be like 10 million or something.. atleast 20 million..

Since: Jan 14

San Jose, CA

#6 Jan 15, 2014
Alook wrote:
I would do it At least let it be like 10 million or something.. atleast 20 million..
Damned right they should The head of the new black panthers Shabazz should do jail time for conspiracy to commit murder/. Just because he is black give s him no right to solicit someone to murder a person exonerated of a crime or even one who was found guilty of one for that matter. The blacks would be up are arms if a white organization did this Holder would be looking into it in a NY minute trying to put a racial spin on it
Alook

Howell, MI

#7 Jan 15, 2014
the panther guy is A crazy..

but like he is pure black and stuff so i mean how the hell you gonna catch him he can just flee to jamaica or something..3

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#8 Jan 16, 2014
hereagain33 wrote:
<quoted text> Damned right they should The head of the new black panthers Shabazz should do jail time for conspiracy to commit murder/. Just because he is black give s him no right to solicit someone to murder a person exonerated of a crime or even one who was found guilty of one for that matter. The blacks would be up are arms if a white organization did this Holder would be looking into it in a NY minute trying to put a racial spin on it
LOL. It was Mikhail Muhammad of Jacksonville poopsie and he apparently knows more about the law than you. His involvement began before Zimmerman was charged.

Since: Jan 14

Miami, FL

#9 Jan 17, 2014
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. It was Mikhail Muhammad of Jacksonville poopsie and he apparently knows more about the law than you. His involvement began before Zimmerman was charged.
You apparently follow the NBP closer than I do. Who is that Shabazz dude? Mikkhail s a good name for the head a negro hate group too.
How do you people come up with these names.... a few tiles shaken out of a scrabble set. randomly strung together??
WTF Chuck

Lees Summit, MO

#10 Jan 17, 2014
Nothing more than a bunch of uneducated ignorant negros that don't have the brain god gave a piss ant.The so called black panthers never were or never will be anything more than a few loud mouthed nitwits.I must say they would make some very good circus clowns for sure!~!~!
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#11 Jan 20, 2014
I don't think it's illegal to place a bounty. Paying it off in the (happy) event of Zimmerman's death might be illegal, I don't know...

Love the way whitey hates on the silly and insignificant "New Black Panther Party" when it is essentially meaningless. Shows you how RACIST America still is.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#12 Jan 20, 2014
"Peosecuted" is funny as hell, too. Never a racist who wasn't an ignorant SOB!:)
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#13 Jan 20, 2014
WTF Chuck wrote:
Nothing more than a bunch of uneducated ignorant negros that don't have the brain god gave a piss ant.The so called black panthers never were or never will be anything more than a few loud mouthed nitwits.I must say they would make some very good circus clowns for sure!~!~!
You're a cowardly, racist POS, Chuck. I'd love to see you beaten up by the first bunch of black guys you ran your mouth at.

LOL!
WTF Chuck

Lees Summit, MO

#14 Jan 20, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a cowardly, racist POS, Chuck. I'd love to see you beaten up by the first bunch of black guys you ran your mouth at.
LOL!
Since when does speaking the truth make someone a cowardly racist?Your entire gibberish filled rant made no sense but i do sense some anger in your words.I do believe i got your goat and i mean i got it good.Tee-Hee!!!! I threw the bait out and you took it hook line and sinker.Game over i win!~!~! Good Day To Ya Loser!! BYE!!!!!!!
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#15 Jan 20, 2014
WTF Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>Since when does speaking the truth make someone a cowardly racist?Your entire gibberish filled rant made no sense but i do sense some anger in your words.I do believe i got your goat and i mean i got it good.Tee-Hee!!!! I threw the bait out and you took it hook line and sinker.Game over i win!~!~! Good Day To Ya Loser!! BYE!!!!!!!
"Speaking the truth" doesn't make you a cowardly racist, putz. Speaking cowardly racist BS makes you a cowardly racist.

Giggling like a little girl because someone caught you trolling doesn't improve your credibility either, putz. Drop dead.
quaster

Howell, MI

#16 Mar 20, 2014
shabaz isn't really the head.. there is no head lmao..
quaster

Howell, MI

#17 Mar 20, 2014
i'm lol George Zimmerman is vash the stampede now..
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#18 Mar 20, 2014
Any evil black afriKANT savage trying to harm me or mine will be met with a quick swift sword of God! Then they can riot on that. Cold quality steel rules 24/7!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glenn baxter - trample serpents media 2 hr The Peoples Media 17
Heroin (May '13) Jan 14 Vexobrien 44
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jan 12 The Peoples Media 908
News Islamic group banned after visit to Seminole cl... (Jun '08) Jan 10 Go Blue Forever 445
MPORTANT Message To EVERYONE Investigating #Piz... Jan 9 The Peoples Media 3
MPORTANT Message To EVERYONE Investigating #Piz... Jan 9 The Peoples Media 1
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) Jan 9 The Peoples Media 100

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages