First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

#26 Dec 17, 2013
nellabella wrote:
Y'all make me ashamed to be half white its 2013 get over it sorry your life sucks so bad u have nothing but hate in u that's sad I have both black and white friends and all my black friends have jobs good ones at that but most of my white friends are sitting on their ass getting help from my tax money and have u noticed that most the rapist and serial killers in the are white what does that say about white people
Half white you say,you have my condolences.It would suck being you!!!
luveme

Cleveland, OH

#29 Jan 30, 2014
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>THIS is IT ..NO..I don't like coons..NO..I DON't want any for friendship...I would NEVER let one in my home nor would I ever think of visiting them...I do NOT care what anyone thinks of this..and I AM for the WHITE RACE ONLY...PERIOD!!!
your race sucks it is ugly it is stupid it is a weak race that should have been extinct long ago. There is no white race your race is scared intimidated jealous and evil. You all look weird have ugly skinny hooked noises and pale pasty skin that no matter what you say or do it will never be as normal as colored skin. You guys got lucky you should have been wiped out and dealt with a long time ago but who ever stupid ideas are stuck min you guys worthless heads. Burn in hell and have fun.
You Racist Swine

Cantonment, FL

#30 Jan 30, 2014
Obviously you are WRONG.
luveme wrote:
<quoted text>your race blah blah blah and have fun.
Evolution put whitey @ the top of the pyramid, and we drug the rest of our brother & sister bipedal primates along for the ride. You're welcome.

Now STFU & act like a human being for a change.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#32 Jan 30, 2014
luveme wrote:
<quoted text>your race sucks it is ugly it is stupid it is a weak race that should have been extinct long ago. There is no white race your race is scared intimidated jealous and evil. You all look weird have ugly skinny hooked noises and pale pasty skin that no matter what you say or do it will never be as normal as colored skin. You guys got lucky you should have been wiped out and dealt with a long time ago but who ever stupid ideas are stuck min you guys worthless heads. Burn in hell and have fun.
I get that part.....so why is it whenever a black guy gets a few bucks or a little fame, he marries a white girl? I mean, certainly not in every case but it's common. Then there was the big study that showed how blacks favor light skinned blacks over dark skinned blacks. Not my words...the whole study was conducted by a black guy. Weird, don't you think? Still, wish I had a dollar for every black guy who got a couple steps ahead and picked a white girl for his life mate. I'd be rich.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#34 Jan 31, 2014
luveme wrote:
<quoted text>your race sucks it is ugly it is stupid it is a weak race that should have been extinct long ago. There is no white race your race is scared intimidated jealous and evil. You all look weird have ugly skinny hooked noises and pale pasty skin that no matter what you say or do it will never be as normal as colored skin. You guys got lucky you should have been wiped out and dealt with a long time ago but who ever stupid ideas are stuck min you guys worthless heads. Burn in hell and have fun.
Seriously, I mean Sidney Poitier, Kayne West, Tiger Woods.....I could list hundreds of names. Curious how so many successful black men manage to overcome the ugly, hooked noses and pale pasty skin of white women......all to hand over all their money and affection to a white woman instead of sharing all that with a black woman. And isn't it curious how many successful black females marry white guys, like Halle Berry and many others. Maybe race doesn't matter as much as you think it does. Maybe it's something else.
mycaniptions

Voorhees, NJ

#35 Jan 31, 2014
top of the death pyramid.. :P we All die..
thereyago

Voorhees, NJ

#36 Jan 31, 2014
I Saw this white woman who was a quarter black but she had a half black kid.. that she thought was half black because she doesn't Acknowledge the fact that she is herself Also a quarter black..
thereyago

Voorhees, NJ

#37 Jan 31, 2014
She's on youtube..
Huh

Princeton, WV

#38 Feb 5, 2014
Beware the ides of march. It belongs to the whites

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#40 Feb 6, 2014
• The likelihood a stop of an African American New Yorker yielded a weapon was half that of white New Yorkers stopped. The NYPD uncovered a weapon in one out every 49 stops of white New Yorkers. By contrast, it took the Department 71 stops of Latinos and 93 stops of African Americans to find a weapon.
• The likelihood a stop of an African American New Yorker yielded contraband was one-third less than that of white New Yorkers stopped. The NYPD uncovered contraband in one out every 43 stops of white New Yorkers. By contrast, it took the Department 57 stops of Latinos and 61 stops of African Americans to find contraband.

Location hidden

#41 Feb 6, 2014
White New Yorkers make up a small minority of stop-and-frisks, which were 84 percent black and Latino residents. Despite this much higher number of minorities deemed suspicious by police, the likelihood that stopping an African American would find a weapon was half the likelihood of finding one on a white person.

Location hidden

#42 Feb 6, 2014
generalgeneralmo stgeneral

Voorhees, NJ

#43 Feb 9, 2014
police will beat up a black person and the black person will think it is about race when it is really just police brutality in general..
Warm Heart

White Plains, KY

#47 Feb 11, 2014
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
<quoted text> And most likely about a black POS getting what he deserves like TrayBgone Martin hahaha!
I am so glad that we are not of the same race, you dear Patti are disgusting no matter what your race is. God is spirit!!!!!!!
blimp

Voorhees, NJ

#48 Feb 13, 2014
Ain't yall christns or something why are yall so worried About race... yall believe in evolution o something?? so there's like no hell then?? i guess.. sheesh..
blimp

Voorhees, NJ

#49 Feb 13, 2014
I"m awaaay toooo spiritual to Argue with some other race..

I don't wanna burn in hell for eternity..
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#50 Feb 14, 2014
We just send em there. What they do with em when they arrive isnt important.
socalm

Voorhees, NJ

#52 Apr 29, 2014
Are.. black guys marry white girls to make the whiter blacks.. And the white people feel like losers..
socalm

Voorhees, NJ

#53 Apr 29, 2014
so he can say that you can't Get A white girl..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang activity alarms Deltona, which plans schoo... (Jun '07) 7 hr Patty 111
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 12 hr yep2015 659
Backup Kids DVD collection to Windows Laptop fo... 22 hr HaileyLi 1
DeBary may get a Walmart, too (May '14) Tue Outta Here 14
New Homes Available starting at $799/mo. Feb 24 LGI Homes 1
Looking for a friend, lost contact Feb 22 outoftown-er 1
39yr male single looking! Feb 20 Michael Young 2
Sanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web