how most whites really feel

Posted in the Sanford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
an honest opinion

Sparta, IL

#1 Jul 15, 2013
I grew up in the city of East St. Louis, Il. My father worked for the city. We had black friends, as well as white, until we were the last of the few due to white flight out of the city. Then they slowly turned on us. I still have fond memories of my hometown....but it was no longer safe for our family to live in a town where we were a constant target of violence. The Trayvon Martin case is a tragedy. However, somewhere along the line...it became popular and chic to assume the likeness of street gangsters and thugs. I think this could perpetuate racial profiling. Not only for the African American youth, but the white youth as well.
White America does not have the bond with each other that Africans Americans have. I am of Irish, Welsh, German, Ausrian, and Lithuanian decent. This is my heritage.....therefore...I do not just think of myself as "white". My family was not even
in this country before the beginning of the 20th Century. They were not the owners of plantations and involved in the slave trade. I have been the victim of racism myself at a very young age.
Racial profiling definitely happens....there is a reason why. It is not something that happens for absolutely no reason....it happens because of the simple real reason that the past is the best prediction of the future.

White America has no problem walking side by side with Black America....the problem is that they do not care to be walked over.

And one last thing....I didn't see anyone protesting the OJ Simpson trial....and everyone knew he was guilty...but I saw a lot of cheering....we all know that you all knew he was guilty, but it didnt matter...it was a way to stick it to the whites. I didn't see this reaction from the white folks at the Zimmerman verdict.

One last thing....if everyone is so concerned about the death of a 17 year old black man...perhaps someone should protest the killings that go on every day in St. louis and East St. Louis, Il. These are 2 of the most violent areas in the country...but I don't ever here anything from Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson about the senseless murders....
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#3 Jul 16, 2013
an honest opinion wrote:
I grew up in the city of East St. Louis, Il. My father worked for the city. We had black friends, as well as white, until we were the last of the few due to white flight out of the city. Then they slowly turned on us. I still have fond memories of my hometown....but it was no longer safe for our family to live in a town where we were a constant target of violence. The Trayvon Martin case is a tragedy. However, somewhere along the line...it became popular and chic to assume the likeness of street gangsters and thugs. I think this could perpetuate racial profiling. Not only for the African American youth, but the white youth as well.
White America does not have the bond with each other that Africans Americans have. I am of Irish, Welsh, German, Ausrian, and Lithuanian decent. This is my heritage.....therefore...I do not just think of myself as "white". My family was not even
in this country before the beginning of the 20th Century. They were not the owners of plantations and involved in the slave trade. I have been the victim of racism myself at a very young age.
Racial profiling definitely happens....there is a reason why. It is not something that happens for absolutely no reason....it happens because of the simple real reason that the past is the best prediction of the future.
White America has no problem walking side by side with Black America....the problem is that they do not care to be walked over.
And one last thing....I didn't see anyone protesting the OJ Simpson trial....and everyone knew he was guilty...but I saw a lot of cheering....we all know that you all knew he was guilty, but it didnt matter...it was a way to stick it to the whites. I didn't see this reaction from the white folks at the Zimmerman verdict.
One last thing....if everyone is so concerned about the death of a 17 year old black man...perhaps someone should protest the killings that go on every day in St. louis and East St. Louis, Il. These are 2 of the most violent areas in the country...but I don't ever here anything from Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson about the senseless murders....
THIS is IT ..NO..I don't like coons..NO..I DON't want any for friendship...I would NEVER let one in my home nor would I ever think of visiting them...I do NOT care what anyone thinks of this..and I AM for the WHITE RACE ONLY...PERIOD!!!
shanaenay

Sparta, IL

#4 Jul 17, 2013
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>THIS is IT ..NO..I don't like coons..NO..I DON't want any for friendship...I would NEVER let one in my home nor would I ever think of visiting them...I do NOT care what anyone thinks of this..and I AM for the WHITE RACE ONLY...PERIOD!!!
this make no sent...you referring to the last comment????
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#5 Jul 17, 2013
shanaenay wrote:
<quoted text> this make no sent...you referring to the last comment????
YOUR COMMENT makes NO SENSE...Cause you are ILLITERATE!!!!
WARM HEART

Central City, KY

#6 Jul 17, 2013
Dear" MAID "IN AMERICA, is that your occupation?
Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#7 Jul 17, 2013
an honest opinion wrote:
Absolutely brilliant! Thank you for posting this!
Trayvon wormfood

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Jul 17, 2013
N//\\\I~~~~g/\--g:::er
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#10 Aug 3, 2013
WARM HEART wrote:
Dear" MAID "IN AMERICA, is that your occupation?
Warm Heart - and NO BRAIN.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#11 Aug 19, 2013
an honest opinion wrote:
And the Afrikan community and their appears accuse people of racial profiling. Of course we racially profile an Afrikan when we see one. Its all about survival. The statistics teach anyone to do that. Ive racially profiled entire cities to avoid the Afrikan sections at all costs. Its comical hwo the Government and the nedia plays the race card every day with the silly "racial profiling" card. Word to the wise. Continue to racially profile those darkies and survive to talk about it. Failing to do so will cost you anything from a set of hubcaps to your life.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#13 Aug 19, 2013
bannedagain2 wrote:
<quoted text> Awesome post The blacks will call you a racist for posting the absolute truth .
Yeah but alot of us will pat him on the back for calling a spade a spade too!
Nagas74

United States

#14 Aug 19, 2013
I thought I told you Cybernazis to find something else to do! No dogs to kiss,schools to shoot up?
Nagas74

United States

#17 Aug 19, 2013
You demented morons are doomed, your threats are as empty as your hearts. Black people aren't going anywhere you genocidal savages,we are the originals. Save your racist, murder filled wet dreams for your fellow mindless barbarians. Your psychotic banter reveals just how feeble the minds of white racist are.
Nagas74

United States

#18 Aug 19, 2013
bannedagain2 wrote:
<quoted text>You prove us right every time. The negro race is going to self implode soon if y'all don't try to act civilized No need for more Zimmerman's to waste you useless azzes because you are doing a great job destroying yourselves
Tell me this...What did your ancestors,the Tamahu,know about being "civilized" according to the records and testimonies of the Nile Valley Africans? Who are the children of Set/Typhon?

United States

#19 Oct 4, 2013
an honest opinion wrote:
well hell no jesse and sharpton wont wont be going into those hoods...lol they dont want to be shot. they only show up when there is an agenda that profits them. the rest of the time the hood rats are on their own.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#20 Oct 4, 2013
Back to topic. "how most whites really feel"?

Sick and tired of having to feed and take care of 90% of 30 million worthless evil savage bastards too lazy to work! And that's what 90% of 280 million White people who built the USA think about the Afrikans in OUR Nation! Nuff said. Keep your powder dry!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#21 Oct 4, 2013

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#22 Dec 16, 2013
Y'all make me ashamed to be half white its 2013 get over it sorry your life sucks so bad u have nothing but hate in u that's sad I have both black and white friends and all my black friends have jobs good ones at that but most of my white friends are sitting on their ass getting help from my tax money and have u noticed that most the rapist and serial killers in the are white what does that say about white people
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#23 Dec 16, 2013
nellabella wrote:
Y'all make me ashamed to be half white its 2013 get over it sorry your life sucks so bad u have nothing but hate in u that's sad I have both black and white friends and all my black friends have jobs good ones at that but most of my white friends are sitting on their ass getting help from my tax money and have u noticed that most the rapist and serial killers in the are white what does that say about white people
Ok so youre a darkie. All halfbreeds identify themselves as black and that's good. Because with half afrikant genes youre fucked up anyway. You act as though there are no black serial rapists hahaha. Theres plenty but theyre limited because it takes a little brains to do that. Now when you get to rape blacks are the king of rape and murder and all violent crime. So you continue with your black genes there sambo simply because the Whites don't want you. Halfbreeds are shunned and blacks are despised!
Detroit Suburbs

Torrance, CA

#24 Dec 17, 2013
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
<quoted text> Ok so youre a darkie. All halfbreeds identify themselves as black and that's good. Because with half afrikant genes youre fucked up anyway. You act as though there are no black serial rapists hahaha. Theres plenty but theyre limited because it takes a little brains to do that. Now when you get to rape blacks are the king of rape and murder and all violent crime. So you continue with your black genes there sambo simply because the Whites don't want you. Halfbreeds are shunned and blacks are despised!
Another self loathing darkie . The halfican always identifies as black because nogs have to do less to get by., A white man usually works for a living
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#25 Dec 17, 2013
Detroit Suburbs wrote:
<quoted text> Another self loathing darkie . The halfican always identifies as black because nogs have to do less to get by., A white man usually works for a living
Those halfbreeds really tickle me. You wanna see a real fuckup get a halfican that's muslim and has that gender disease that it cant tell if its male or female hahaha. I think we should shoot any son of a bitch like that. And even better do its parents too to avoid those genes spreading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My tax money (Sep '16) 10 hr Regular gal 11
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Sat The Peoples Media 1,046
White people are devils! Sat Whitesareweak 3
News SunRail sets ridership record Mar 23 jhharvey 1
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Mar 22 Lance 264
News Deputies: Deltona woman arrested after toddler ... Mar 22 RuffnReddy 2
News Secular group asks Longwood to remove cross at ... Mar 19 why r u so high 2

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages