School Records at Issue inZimmerman M...

School Records at Issue inZimmerman Murder Trial

There are 3 comments on the Lucianne.com story from Jul 3, 2013, titled School Records at Issue inZimmerman Murder Trial. In it, Lucianne.com reports that:

SANFORD, Fla.- The judge in the George Zimmerman murder trial will hear arguments from attorneys about whether to allow evidence about a college criminal justice course he took that included course work on FloridaA s self-defense law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lucianne.com.

Cat74

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2013
If it is O K to bring up Mr Zimmerman;s college records, and talk to his instructors why can't the Defense talk to some of Trayvons teachers, and take a look at Trayvons school records? It is time we stopped railroading Zimmerman, and take a real look at this incident.
kraker

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2013
i think so too,since george's records were brought up...doesnt the defense have the right now to bring in thugs? let the jury see that he was expelled 3 times in 1 year,his backpack had a screwdriver, 18 pieces of womens jewelry,and marijuanna residue in a baggie? but im sure the judge will find some reason to keep that out. she has been pro martin all along.
Cat74

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2013
I am fairly certain of we know about Trayvon being suspended 3 times, and for what someone on that jury knows about it as well. Those woen will look at the real evidence, look at their notes from the testimony of all the witnesses, and come to a ruling based on the law, as well as the various claims,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is lauren ritchie? (Sep '15) 5 hr murf the surf 17
Mayor carjacked 22 hr Go Blue Forever 2
News Office Depot to hire 8,000 seasonal workers Sun Iceman11 5
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Jun 24 GFL 262
News Deltona looks to put 'neatness, order' out on t... Jun 23 sparky 2
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jun 22 Marty 841
News Fire destroys DeLand yacht club -- OrlandoSenti... (Aug '07) Jun 20 Dave Harker 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages