Blog: Reporters must pay for restrooms at Zimmerman trial?

Jun 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYC-TV

Covering a trial can be challenging for reporters trying to get the inside story and getting comments from attorneys but paying to use the restrooms? That's exactly what is happening in the trial of George Zimmerman down in Sanford, Florida.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2013
Jux Suppose

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

I am sure the liberal media can afford the $$$.
yesss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

just take some change from mammy's donation buckets. they will be set up everywhere once the trial begins. that way we know at least the money went for something other than drugs and weaves.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Yeah maybe more gold jewelry and Zoot Suits! Hahaha. Free pottys for anyone with Negro,Afro-American-Black, African American Kunta Kintai genes.
yep

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

them donations sure has zimme dressing sharp,think that wifey bought her a new car out of it too,some say a sharp sports car,keep them dollars flowing people.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

i guess people think if mammy can get 2 million out of her thug. the least we can do for zimmerman is buy him a new suit.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Shes still got one left to put on the chopping block too. Betcha ol Subrinna is thinking if the boys are worth a couple million a piece whats the ol man worth? Better send em both out with a prybar into some white neighborhoods and sit by the phone with her fingers crossed! Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Sanford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sanford News, Events & Info