Identity theft and credit card fraud ...

Identity theft and credit card fraud affecting tourism

Posted in the Sanford Forum

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Volusia County Sheriff's office posted a press release and video today showing someone blatantly using a tourist's skimmed credit card number after she had visited the Orlando area.

Let's stop this scourge on the greater Orlando area and get this guy off the streets NOW. This video is REALLY clear and someone will know who he is.

Tourists are being put off coming to visit our great state because of bottom feeders like this and we need to start speaking up and speaking out before more of our businesses close as people stay away.

I'm getting sick of people like this 'earning' their living by stealing ours.

The press release and video can be seen at:

Let's get this guy!

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Imagine if blacks had the brains to use a reader an clone, they wouldn't have to steal everything.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 20, 2013
It's not a question of color - young guys (and girls) of every race are now doing this, thinking it's an easy way to make a quick buck (LOTS of $).

Someone must know this guy and he needs to be reported - you never know - it might be your card next...and I'm serious.

The police have said his name can be reported anonymously and that those who report it can be eligible for a $1,000 reward.

There's a tip line number on the press release for anonymous tips.

The guy is driving a 2011-2013 SUV!...who do you think is paying for that? US

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trevon Martin...self defense or murder? (Mar '12) 11 hr lavluamin 3,859
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) 17 hr ubangi 105
News Deputies: Deltona man loses pool game, stabs wi... Nov 24 slimy 1
why do back people think they are so entitled t... Nov 5 Mike Jersey 2
Brad William Gardner Nov 4 Mike Jersey 1
News Sanford shooting victim identified (Apr '07) Nov 1 Carla Smith 97
Seminoles Stupid Prosecutors (May '15) Oct '15 im freedom 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages