why do blacks wear hoodies when its h...

why do blacks wear hoodies when its hot out?

Posted in the Sanford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
daisy duke

Brooksville, FL

#1 Mar 31, 2012
never could understand that.
Hands are Deadly Too

Aylett, VA

#2 Mar 31, 2012
I wonder to? Then they wonder why they get shot!
Enos

Statesboro, GA

#3 Mar 31, 2012
They wear hoodies to hide their face. This makes it difficult for juries to convict because of a poor i.d. from a potential witness. A hoodie is just as important a tool when breaking and entering as a screw driver.
Tyrone Green

Henderson, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2012
We wears hoodies so you all cants tell who we is when we robs you. Plus, you should see how you white people act when we walk up to you. YOu all gets so scared. Its funny. Most of us brotha's are actually poosies and cants fight for sheet but you don'ts know that. Oh, and we gots little diks to. The myth is just that...a myth.
Kentucky Ave Tennesse St

Leavenworth, IN

#5 Apr 6, 2012
Tyrone don't get caught up in this crap..you know better.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 7, 2012
So you cant recognize them when there up to no good.
really

Waynesburg, KY

#11 Apr 10, 2012
Tyrone Green wrote:
We wears hoodies so you all cants tell who we is when we robs you. Plus, you should see how you white people act when we walk up to you. YOu all gets so scared. Its funny. Most of us brotha's are actually poosies and cants fight for sheet but you don'ts know that. Oh, and we gots little diks to. The myth is just that...a myth.
why do you have sex on the brain? cause you have pubic hair growing out of your head!
No Charges

Fredericksburg, VA

#12 Apr 10, 2012
The fact that NO charges have been filed as of April 10, 2012, proves how weak the case is for charges. I pray the Prosecutor does not weaken to a mob mentality.
concerned American

United States

#13 Apr 11, 2012
Tyrone Green wrote:
We wears hoodies so you all cants tell who we is when we robs you. Plus, you should see how you white people act when we walk up to you. YOu all gets so scared. Its funny. Most of us brotha's are actually poosies and cants fight for sheet but you don'ts know that. Oh, and we gots little diks to. The myth is just that...a myth.
Walking around with a hoodie and your hands in your pocket and your pants down around your ass, your probably up yo no good!! A person that dresses like this is a N-----! Black or white!!
People are judged by the way we carry ourselves!!
HERO ZIMMERMAN

Colorado Springs, CO

#14 May 17, 2012
Bags on their head keep the sickle cell hair from breaking.
black hater

Venus, PA

#15 May 17, 2012
Bc all these coons need to go to hell
Funny Over

Córdoba, Mexico

#16 May 17, 2012
Even the name "hoodie" has been ni--erized. What happened to hooded sweatshirt? Like everything else they get close to its screwed up!

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#18 May 18, 2012

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#19 May 18, 2012
Look in Alabama a white male asked several black males to move a portable basketball goal from his parking space. The black males beat the white man close to death. You don't here about stories like that on the news. If zimmerman was black and Martin was white I promise this would only be on the evening local news. The media has ruined this case. The reports was altered and edited. NBC had to admitted to it. New reports on all the major news stations are telling a very different story now. Zimmerman was beaten by Martin. The only people in this who are racist is clearly the ones accusing Zimmerman of a race crime.
Funny Over

Veracruz, Mexico

#20 May 18, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
Look in Alabama a white male asked several black males to move a portable basketball goal from his parking space. The black males beat the white man close to death. You don't here about stories like that on the news. If zimmerman was black and Martin was white I promise this would only be on the evening local news. The media has ruined this case. The reports was altered and edited. NBC had to admitted to it. New reports on all the major news stations are telling a very different story now. Zimmerman was beaten by Martin. The only people in this who are racist is clearly the ones accusing Zimmerman of a race crime.
apes should never be given more than a coconut and a palm tree to play with. The very idea of them having a portable basketball gole is outrageous! They should be deported to Kenya.
facts

Bushey, UK

#23 Nov 8, 2013
white reflects heat,black absorbs heat.how else do you stay coooool.
Angela

Sanford, FL

#24 Nov 8, 2013
daisy duke wrote:
never could understand that.
Not all black people wear hoodies when it's hot. Evidently they all wear hoodies wear you live only. The evening Trevon was shot it was a chill in the air and drizzling rain. I haven't seen one black person dressed in a hoodie today and I've been in three different Central FL cities today.
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#25 Nov 8, 2013
Angela wrote:
<quoted text>Not all black people wear hoodies when it's hot. Evidently they all wear hoodies wear you live only. The evening Trevon was shot it was a chill in the air and drizzling rain. I haven't seen one black person dressed in a hoodie today and I've been in three different Central FL cities today.
Lie.
role reversal

Spring Hill, FL

#26 Nov 8, 2013
Amanda two wrote:
Look in Alabama a white male asked several black males to move a portable basketball goal from his parking space. The black males beat the white man close to death. You don't here about stories like that on the news. If zimmerman was black and Martin was white I promise this would only be on the evening local news. The media has ruined this case. The reports was altered and edited. NBC had to admitted to it. New reports on all the major news stations are telling a very different story now. Zimmerman was beaten by Martin. The only people in this who are racist is clearly the ones accusing Zimmerman of a race crime.
Yeah, and that white male could of had different results if he had 1 ounce of Zimmies personality !!!!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#27 Nov 9, 2013
Amanda two wrote:
Look in Alabama a white male asked several black males to move a portable basketball goal from his parking space. The black males beat the white man close to death. You don't here about stories like that on the news. If zimmerman was black and Martin was white I promise this would only be on the evening local news. The media has ruined this case. The reports was altered and edited. NBC had to admitted to it. New reports on all the major news stations are telling a very different story now. Zimmerman was beaten by Martin. The only people in this who are racist is clearly the ones accusing Zimmerman of a race crime.
Even something as simple as a portable basketball goal could have been used as a valid legal reason to exterminate vermin. Still its best to not reside within close proximity to afrikants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowards and crime 34 min Sheriffs Candidat... 8
who is lauren ritchie? (Sep '15) Fri The Peoples Media 61
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Fri tarf 121
Double standard May 9 Earl 46
Change of leadership May 7 Earl 33
Sheriff Candidates (Apr '16) May 6 Sheriffs Candidat... 57
Buy your crack on Landsdown (May '17) May 3 oink o hara 3

Sanford Jobs

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages