Why no protests about black on black ...

Why no protests about black on black crime?

Posted in the Sanford Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
its obvious

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 21, 2013
There were 700+ young black men killed by other young black men in Chicago within the past year the Martin case has been going on.

Where is Mr. Sharpton and Obama on this issue? Obama knows Chicago has these issues but refuses to address them. Even when he was in Chicago he never helped mend these issues.

Furthermore if the black community wants these things to stop they need to ban and protest against the hip hop and rap culture. That is the biggest enemy of black America.
It Works For Me

Leesburg, VA

#2 Jul 21, 2013
its obvious wrote:
There were 700+ young black men killed by other young black men in Chicago within the past year the Martin case has been going on.
Where is Mr. Sharpton and Obama on this issue? Obama knows Chicago has these issues but refuses to address them. Even when he was in Chicago he never helped mend these issues.
Furthermore if the black community wants these things to stop they need to ban and protest against the hip hop and rap culture. That is the biggest enemy of black America.
What is Sharpton & Obama suppose to do?

That is just how the Black Folk's "Roll" Leave them Alone & let them run their own Life! In other words mind your own Business!
its obvious

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 21, 2013
For one they should boycott the real issues that hurt black America. The hip hop and rap culture. Obama doesn't care about black people. He doesn't care about anyone. He cares only about control, his wallet, and globalization. He wants to create a nation dependent on government. He has helped to create one of the worst dictatorships in history. It works because people think they are free. While he slowly chips away at our rights.
It Works For Me

Leesburg, VA

#4 Jul 21, 2013
its obvious wrote:
For one they should boycott the real issues that hurt black America. The hip hop and rap culture. Obama doesn't care about black people. He doesn't care about anyone. He cares only about control, his wallet, and globalization. He wants to create a nation dependent on government. He has helped to create one of the worst dictatorships in history. It works because people think they are free. While he slowly chips away at our rights.
Yea you're right, But I just think if they want to kill each other, Who is Whitey to stand in there way??
truth

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2013
I am zimmerman wrote:
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS--now that's a good solution. it would be ok if whites were not effected by black crime and killings. but they certainly are. to make the mind your wn business plan work--all blacks,every last one , would have to be put in a area surrounded by a 200 foot walled in area. one top of the wall there would have to be signs saying if you climb this wall you will be forced to find a job. that will certainly keep them in there. then drop n a hundred million machetes coated in deadly poision, then they could continue to ROLL like they do. and whitey could just mind his own business. after a short while the enclosed area would be completely uninhabited,and very fertile farm land due to all the decomposed matter in the soil. problem solved-- a win win situation.
but obama would never let that happen to his sons.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#8 Jul 21, 2013
"Why no protests about black on black crime?"

Because it requires self-accountability!
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#9 Jul 21, 2013
The Africans don't seem to have much concern about they and their fellow Africans killing one another, so why should non-Africans be concerned? White people, though, are getting tired of being mugged, raped, bludgeoned, beaten and kicked senseless or killed "just for the Hell of it" by the Africans. The "feelings of White people" are feelings Obama and his pal Holder choose to ignore in their quest to provide even greater privilege for Africans.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/88tkgja

Ronald
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#10 Jul 21, 2013
first, who says no protests of black on black crime? plenty of those in the black community if you open your eyes, liars

second, what's that got to do with the unjust killing of trayvon martin? nothing, because it's just another evasion by racists
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#12 Jul 21, 2013
its obvious wrote:
For one they should boycott the real issues that hurt black America. The hip hop and rap culture. Obama doesn't care about black people. He doesn't care about anyone. He cares only about control, his wallet, and globalization. He wants to create a nation dependent on government. He has helped to create one of the worst dictatorships in history. It works because people think they are free. While he slowly chips away at our rights.
no one's more ignorant than a white racist from kain-tuckah...
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#13 Jul 21, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
first, who says no protests of black on black crime? plenty of those in the black community if you open your eyes, liars
second, what's that got to do with the unjust killing of trayvon martin? nothing, because it's just another evasion by racists
fingiswold.

Yeah. We all know how hard the Africans work to stop African Thuggery in their midst. Several years ago the Africans here in Long Beach claimed to have established a community patrol to stop African crime that they were unable to blame on the cops. It was sort of a George Zimmerman neighborhood watch program with a hep African name.

The local African behavior apologist "news" paper and Government licensed TV stations all surrounded these African volunteers for the purpose of providing them photo-ops. After the initial beginning, one ever heard of them again. Meanwhile, the ongoing race wars spread from the Long Beach/Compton area to the entirety of Southern California.

Ronald
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#15 Jul 21, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
first, who says no protests of black on black crime? plenty of those in the black community if you open your eyes, liars
second, what's that got to do with the unjust killing of trayvon martin? nothing, because it's just another evasion by racists
Only unjust in YOUR eyes! I think the jury did a great job, but I only listened and watched the FACTS and, like the jury, came to a legal logical conclusion that YOU can't accept because YOU are a racist! YOU only think the jury was wrong because Trayvon was Black.
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#16 Jul 21, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
no one's more ignorant than a white racist from kain-tuckah...
No one's more racist than you! Any reasonable person who saw and listened to all the facts and followed the law would come to the same conclusion as the jury did. You protest simply because you don't like the fact that we don't agree with you.

We don't agree with you so we must be wrong and racist! BS, put that card away it's been overplayed.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#17 Jul 21, 2013
Why no protests regarding black on black crime? Occam's razor will suffice here - because there is no MONEY in it.
belle

United States

#18 Jul 21, 2013
Ronald wrote:
The Africans don't seem to have much concern about they and their fellow Africans killing one another, so why should non-Africans be concerned? White people, though, are getting tired of being mugged, raped, bludgeoned, beaten and kicked senseless or killed "just for the Hell of it" by the Africans. The "feelings of White people" are feelings Obama and his pal Holder choose to ignore in their quest to provide even greater privilege for Africans.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/88tkgja
Ronald
personally i wish they would all kill each other.if i saw 2 of them fighting to the death. i wouldn't waste a phone call to the police.
mike

Akron, OH

#19 Jul 22, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
first, who says no protests of black on black crime? plenty of those in the black community if you open your eyes, liars
second, what's that got to do with the unjust killing of trayvon martin? nothing, because it's just another evasion by racists
nonsense. Only yesterday Rep Marcia fudge was on tv complaining about all the terrible things done to blacks by whites. never once did she mention the meteoric rise of black on black crime, the plundering of neighborhood stores by black shoplifters, or the real cause of so much black trouble - the 75% of black kids who are born to single mothers - most of who don't give a hoot about their kids.
diana

United States

#20 Jul 22, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
nonsense. Only yesterday Rep Marcia fudge was on tv complaining about all the terrible things done to blacks by whites. never once did she mention the meteoric rise of black on black crime, the plundering of neighborhood stores by black shoplifters, or the real cause of so much black trouble - the 75% of black kids who are born to single mothers - most of who don't give a hoot about their kids.
sebrena fulton is another black who didn't raise her kid.she pushed him off on his elderly grandmother and tracys wife (at the time) it sounds like the step mother was the only one who actually cared about thug.that was probably alot of thugs problem...knowing his own parents couldn't be bothered to raise him.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#22 Jul 22, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
fingiswold.
Yeah. We all know how hard the Africans work to stop African Thuggery in their midst. Several years ago the Africans here in Long Beach claimed to have established a community patrol to stop African crime that they were unable to blame on the cops. It was sort of a George Zimmerman neighborhood watch program with a hep African name.
The local African behavior apologist "news" paper and Government licensed TV stations all surrounded these African volunteers for the purpose of providing them photo-ops. After the initial beginning, one ever heard of them again. Meanwhile, the ongoing race wars spread from the Long Beach/Compton area to the entirety of Southern California.
Ronald
i notice you use the term 'african' to describe black americans..more evidence of your racism, of course

why aren't you out there fighting for justice instead of hiding out and posting horsecrap on topix and lying nonstop?
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#23 Jul 22, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
i notice you use the term 'african' to describe black americans..more evidence of your racism, of course
why aren't you out there fighting for justice instead of hiding out and posting horsecrap on topix and lying nonstop?
I notice that you are fixated on race, and that you express contempt for non-black individuals. That makes you a racist.

You, of course, will deny this, due to the fact that you are suffering from delusions.

Seek treatment.
WayOnBase

Houston, TX

#24 Jul 22, 2013
I'm really sick of this dumb question about black on black crime.

1. Black criminals get arrested when they kill someone, unlike Zimmerman.

2. Most white crime is on white people so what is your point genius?

3. There have been multiple protests over black crime. Whites just never pay any attention to it since it doesn't involve them. Whites tend to be very self absorbed.

4. Whites are the ones who never talked about black on black crime until Zimmerman killed an umarmed black kid and got away with it at the hands of an incompetent and racist jury.

5. Now you want to discuss black crime to deflect from GZ. Sorry...it won't work.

6. White men kill their wives all the time and walk but whites only got pissed at OJ.

7. Well just like with OJ, we are not going to rest until GZ is brought to justice even if it takes another 20 years or more.

Regardless, I'm sure this silly question will come up again with racist white hate mongers. No shock. When whites know they are WRONG they use lies, deflection, and name calling.

Btw, the more you bad mouth Al Sharpton, the more we love him. Anybody whites hate that much must be doing something right. All of you can drop dead if you don't like what I say. Hopefully another James Holmes will hit you again.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#25 Jul 22, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
i notice you use the term 'african' to describe black americans..more evidence of your racism, of course
why aren't you out there fighting for justice instead of hiding out and posting horsecrap on topix and lying nonstop?
fingiswold.

Well, excuse me all to heck. Instead of fighting for justice, I'd better get my ears examined. I thought I had been hearing for years that Obama is the nation's first African president.

The revolutionary ideologues are having difficulty keeping their Orwellians straight. This is undoubtedly the result of their lumping all non-Whites into a voting block of sameness, even to the extent of trying to convince non-African "Hispanic" White people that they are women and people of color.

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 2 hr The Peoples Media 1,049
News Infant hit with empty glass in Oviedo restauran... (Apr '08) 6 hr TashaD 201
**beware** consolidated transmission in sanford... (Dec '08) Mon Signal26 32
My tax money (Sep '16) Mon The Peoples Media 12
White people are devils! Mar 25 Whitesareweak 3
News SunRail sets ridership record Mar 23 jhharvey 1
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Mar 22 Lance 264

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages