Dont Miss This Video of Tracy Martin ...

Dont Miss This Video of Tracy Martin Hahaha

Posted in the Sanford Forum

Patriot

Villahermosa, Mexico

#1 Aug 18, 2013
This is so damn funny. This klutz is trying to sanctify the dead boy by making up a story about how the kid saved his life 8 yrs ago. Ive seen alot of folks with burns but this is ridiculous. According to Tricksi he was frying (what else?) chicken wings where they were (get this) "staying".(Afrikans dont live they stay) The fire broke our 2 (TWO) hours after being anattended. Wow thats some special grease. Anyway he bobble on to claim that the ferocious TrayBgone came to his rescue since he was incapacitated by hot oil and chicken wings falling on his feet and courageously drug him to safety! Im wondering how long it took him to come up with this line of sympathy shit. Anyway its a good video for a laugh or two.

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2013
i bet hes wanting "donations" to fix those nasty crusty feet too.
100 Percent Sure

Villahermosa, Mexico

#3 Aug 18, 2013
guest wrote:
i bet hes wanting "donations" to fix those nasty crusty feet too.
Its hard to watch a Afrikoon con-artist get on national television and spout out all that pitiful bs with a straight face. Id love to have a video of that sow sitting there next to his lying ass with a cash register in her lap. Its like that Nancy "appeaser" Grace was setting the whole thing in motion too. She says oh we havent heard about Trayvon saving your life. Tell us about that! Yep we sure hadnt heard about that famous heroic action and never had Tricksi until he spit it out then and there. And besides, who gives a damn? Certainly not me. Oh oh forgive me let me get my checkbook out! Hahaha! Cant you just see their other big thick skulled klutz behind the stage gorging himself elbow deep in a bucket of KFC wanting them to make up a good story about how he too had risked life and limb to be famous. Hahaha. Whata "family"!
FLICKA

Brooksville, FL

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Traybones mom has that Rachael Jeantel neck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Sun The Peoples Media 909
News Arrest made in Deltona Halloween Day double mur... (Mar '11) Jan 21 Alfred Amedeo Cor... 37
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Jan 19 likeomg 110
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) Jan 19 The Peoples Media 103
Stop The Seminole County School Rezone. We need... Jan 19 Don schoolrezonecom 1
News Consumer help: Gym contracts, ripoffs (May '09) Jan 19 Kids got touched 16
News Deputies: Man shot while standing outside Delto... Jan 19 Fitus T Bluster 1

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages