Expert: Zimmerman jury may be all white

Expert: Zimmerman jury may be all white

There are 4 comments on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Expert: Zimmerman jury may be all white. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

Feb. 26: George Zimmerman, 28, shoots and kills unarmed Trayvon Martin, 17, in Florida, sparking a nationwide debate on racial profiling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

Justice Seeker

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#2 Feb 27, 2013
I think Crime Stoppers should give every zulu bitch 500 dollars to abort. Ok now wait a minute if you think about it they would jump on it. Throw in a few hits of crack and a couple bottles of Thunderbird wine. If the Doctors can induce deadly hemorraging and get rid of the sow too they too should be awarded! Itys simple math. Kill em now or kill em later. Their choice!
Phineas

Port Huron, MI

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Justice Seeker wrote:
I think Crime Stoppers should give every zulu bitch 500 dollars to abort. Ok now wait a minute if you think about it they would jump on it. Throw in a few hits of crack and a couple bottles of Thunderbird wine. If the Doctors can induce deadly hemorraging and get rid of the sow too they too should be awarded! Itys simple math. Kill em now or kill em later. Their choice!
How about 10 times that amount to be permanently sterilized while they're rooting around in there? Would pay for itself in no time.....
sexism

Howell, MI

#4 Feb 27, 2013
it's sexism though.. an if zimmerman was gay this would never have happen
hatred against men..
Justin Igger

Burnsville, NC

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Should take them about 5 minutes to aquit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) 2 hr flbadcatowner 102
News Consumer help: Gym contracts, ripoffs (May '09) 2 hr Kids got touched 16
News Deputies: Man shot while standing outside Delto... 7 hr Fitus T Bluster 1
Heroin (May '13) Wed Dfg7900 45
Review: Brand New Smiles - Nick Brand DDS (Jul '09) Wed rating 4
glenn baxter - trample serpents media Wed The Peoples Media 17
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jan 12 The Peoples Media 908

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages