Black Panthers worse than KKK

Posted in the Sanford Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Leroy Jenkins

Lockhart, TX

#1 Jul 20, 2013
They are more racist and more violent. And they have the backing of the NAACP, the racist Eric Holder and the Racist President Osama Hussein
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#2 Jul 20, 2013
Leroy Jenkins wrote:
They are more racist and more violent. And they have the backing of the NAACP, the racist Eric Holder and the Racist President Osama Hussein
Leroy Jenkins.

Yes. The Africans have "friends in high places". It's unfortunate that the great mass of White people have no one to represent their interests as well.

Ronald
James Earle Ray

Portland, OR

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Well, they should soak it up while they can. Obama's presidency is over in three and a half years. All of this black on white racism, which is due to a Hispanic killing a black thug, may seem bad now, but in the long term this is going to awaken the quiet masses of white people who have been laying low the last two decades. If anything, this event in Florida, and the unnecessary protests by the blacks afterwards, will only serve as a lightning bolt that will re-energize the majority of whites in the USA to take back what's rightfully ours.
alan

Livonia, LA

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Leroy Jenkins wrote:
you forgot to mention all the liberal whites that want to be black?these are mostly Yankees that suck odummys ass and hide from reality!!these whites are too psssified to be panthers so they just use their mouth to do their dirty work!!

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Leroy Jenkins wrote:
I don't like the Obamanites either but the KKK is still more violent and unlike the Panthers, lynched and murdered every black person in the South. I hate both the KKK and the New Black Panther Party.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2013
James Earle Ray wrote:
Well, they should soak it up while they can. Obama's presidency is over in three and a half years. All of this black on white racism, which is due to a Hispanic killing a black thug, may seem bad now, but in the long term this is going to awaken the quiet masses of white people who have been laying low the last two decades. If anything, this event in Florida, and the unnecessary protests by the blacks afterwards, will only serve as a lightning bolt that will re-energize the majority of whites in the USA to take back what's rightfully ours.
I want the Obama Presidency to end also. But I sure don't want to go back in the Jim Crow Days. And those good ole' days are over.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#8 Jul 20, 2013
the original black panthers were heroes, americans who took up arms against the pigs and the government. the 'new black panther party' are a tiny joke no one cares about, just like the klan and their cowardly punkass racist followers
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#9 Jul 20, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>you forgot to mention all the liberal whites that want to be black?these are mostly Yankees that suck odummys ass and hide from reality!!these whites are too psssified to be panthers so they just use their mouth to do their dirty work!!
you're a good argument for flooding louisiana and turning it into a rice plantation or something
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#10 Jul 20, 2013
James Earle Ray wrote:
crackuh, do you not know you're a minority now? you're taking back didley-squat, boy! lol
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Leroy Jenkins wrote:
you lie because you're too stupid to tell the truth..sad
Leroy Jenkins

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like the Obamanites either but the KKK is still more violent and unlike the Panthers, lynched and murdered every black person in the South. I hate both the KKK and the New Black Panther Party.
I'm talking about today. Who is more dangerous?
Leroy Jenkins

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>you lie because you're too stupid to tell the truth..sad
These are facts boy.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
the original black panthers were heroes, americans who took up arms against the pigs and the government. the 'new black panther party' are a tiny joke no one cares about, just like the klan and their cowardly punkass racist followers
Exactly.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
crackuh, do you not know you're a minority now? you're taking back didley-squat, boy! lol
If u are attacking certain people as racist. Why are u calling him a c****er? 2 wrongs don't make a right.
James Earle Ray

Vancouver, WA

#16 Jul 20, 2013
Lol! Only we get to call each other 'crackers'.

P.S. I don't believe 'Crakuh' is the correct spelling. ;)
Silence is a virtue, and we whites know how to use it to our advantage. Seeing all of you at your rallies, with your poorly constructed signs and incorrect spelling, and watching you run your big mouths, relentlessly spewing false information just gives a warm feeling of confidence inside. It really is nice to know that the opposition is as mentally inferior as it is. Thanks for displaying it on National TV, and of course right here in this forum.

Sincerely,

The Man
James Earle Ray

Vancouver, WA

#17 Jul 20, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
I want the Obama Presidency to end also. But I sure don't want to go back in the Jim Crow Days. And those good ole' days are over.
I agree. We don't need to go back to the sixties. I frankly enjoyed the last decade. Everything was cool until this happened. I have never felt the wrath of black racism so strongly until now. Sure, affirmative action bit me in the butt many times in the past as far as getting jobs and education is concerned, but to have blacks calling me names and screaming at me over what a Hispanic did to a black kid is just crazy.
Blacks keep asking for us to see things from their point of view. Perhaps they should take a few deep breaths, step back, and look at this thing from an outsider's perspective.
We whites shouldn't even be in this argument, but thanks to the black racists who blame 'whitey' for all their problems, we are backed up in a corner with no option but to fight our way out.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#18 Jul 21, 2013
Leroy Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>
These are facts boy.
i'm calling you a LIAR, texas trash. deal with it, boy..
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#19 Jul 21, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
If u are attacking certain people as racist. Why are u calling him a c****er? 2 wrongs don't make a right.
white racists are crackers. i'm describing him exactly. did you criticize his comments too, or just mine?
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#21 Jul 21, 2013
heil zimmerman wrote:
WOLD (BOY) bring you yankee mouth to HOUSTON and run them lips loud and proud (for a short period).
i wouldn't piss on houston if it was on fire...lol

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#22 Jul 21, 2013
James Earle Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. We don't need to go back to the sixties. I frankly enjoyed the last decade. Everything was cool until this happened. I have never felt the wrath of black racism so strongly until now. Sure, affirmative action bit me in the butt many times in the past as far as getting jobs and education is concerned, but to have blacks calling me names and screaming at me over what a Hispanic did to a black kid is just crazy.
Blacks keep asking for us to see things from their point of view. Perhaps they should take a few deep breaths, step back, and look at this thing from an outsider's perspective.
We whites shouldn't even be in this argument, but thanks to the black racists who blame 'whitey' for all their problems, we are backed up in a corner with no option but to fight our way out.
Well said. Understandable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 11 hr The Peoples Media 951
LAKE TAX COLLECTOR BOB McKEE HAS AT LEAST 4 DAT... 18 hr The Peoples Media 3
Heroin (May '13) Sun teppeR 46
heroin (Feb '14) Sun teppeR 10
News Semoran Financial proposes deal with Partners Bank (Jun '09) Feb 17 mrusso 16
Bookers none to love at 400 MARKER ST. Feb 11 STRASSBERG 1 batt... 1
News Suspect arrested in Geneva slaying (Jul '12) Feb 11 Cas 26

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages