Black Thug Shot Dead ,Ja'Quares Walke...

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 May 13, 2012
Rip_JaQuares_Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
-It Doesn't Matter! I Know The TRUTH! & If He Would Have Shot Him In The Leg Or Something The Man Could Have Drove Off And Called The Police Or Something. And If He Was What Ya'll Are Making Him Out To Be "A Thug" Don't You Think He Would Have Shot Back? And To Be Honest I Think Someone Filled This 13 Yr. Old's Mind Up & He Probably Was As Scared As The Man Who Shot Him. Last But Not I Still Feel As If He Would Have Been Better Off IN Jail Instead Of DEAD!
#Rip JaQuares Walker <3
Yea, put him in jail & cost the taxpayers more money for nothing but human waste. Real smart.
Funny Over

Orizaba, Mexico

#28 May 13, 2012
Yankee bythegraceofGod wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus the fact if you shoot them & they live they can and will sue you, and win, as well as the fact if the punk was to shoot, HE would shoot to kill you. Shoot them, kill them. ABSOLUTE justice.
ABSOLUTELY!
Rip_JaQuares_Wal ker

Trussville, AL

#30 May 15, 2012
Funny Again wrote:
<quoted text>
The little criminal had a loaded AND cocked handgun you stupid piece of shit! Killing him DEAD was the only option to protect yourself! Just like you should be shot for defending the little punk! Good shooting!
Um excuse me Bitch I am & Am Going To Keep Defending Him. And If Yo Ignorant Ass Got A Problem Come See Bout Me! And Yes I'm Black And If You Think What I Just Said Was A Ex. Of Being Ghetto YOU RIGHT. B'cause Yo Stupid Ass Deserve It. I Mean Who Would Say Some Of The Mean Low Down Shit Ya'll Say. I Mean Really Have Some Sense And Respect. We All Know He Was In The Wrong But Damn, Don't Down Talk Him Like That B'cause In Reality You Didn't KNOW HIM. So Don't Talk Like He Was Just Some "Thug" B'cause He Wasn't.

#Rip JaQuares Walker <3
SUPER MOM

Los Angeles, CA

#31 May 15, 2012
The greatest day in America, Tanya Thomas helps save the USA from the leeches.
lmbo

United States

#33 May 15, 2012
<quoted text> Um excuse me Bitch I am & Am Going To Keep Defending Him. And If Yo Ignorant Ass Got A Problem Come See Bout Me! And Yes I'm Black And If You Think What I Just Said Was A Ex. Of Being Ghetto YOU RIGHT. B'cause Yo Stupid Ass Deserve It. I Mean Who Would Say Some Of The Mean Low Down Shit Ya'll Say. I Mean Really Have Some Sense And Respect. We All Know He Was In The Wrong But Damn, Don't Down Talk Him Like That B'cause In Reality You Didn't KNOW HIM. So Don't Talk Like He Was Just Some "Thug" B'cause He Wasn't.
#Rip JaQuares Walker <3
he was a thug...and he got what he deserved.
Funny Over

Puebla, Mexico

#34 May 15, 2012
<quoted text> Um excuse me Bitch I am & Am Going To Keep Defending Him. And If Yo Ignorant Ass Got A Problem Come See Bout Me! And Yes I'm Black And If You Think What I Just Said Was A Ex. Of Being Ghetto YOU RIGHT. B'cause Yo Stupid Ass Deserve It. I Mean Who Would Say Some Of The Mean Low Down Shit Ya'll Say. I Mean Really Have Some Sense And Respect. We All Know He Was In The Wrong But Damn, Don't Down Talk Him Like That B'cause In Reality You Didn't KNOW HIM. So Don't Talk Like He Was Just Some "Thug" B'cause He Wasn't.
#Rip JaQuares Walker <3
Ok you keep defending the dead little bastard if it makes you feel any better. Ill keep buying more 223 ammo and smile at you!
HERO ZIMMERMAN

Colorado Springs, CO

#35 May 17, 2012
The best thing in life is unloading on gold teeth.
Anonymous

Birmingham, AL

#36 May 22, 2012
WHO ARE YALL WHITE PEOPLE TO JUDGE MY FRIEND JAQUARES WALKER YALL DONT KNOW HIM AT ALL TO EVEN TRY TO JUDGE HIM ! WE KNOW WHAT JAQUARES DID WAS WRONG BUT THE POINT STILL REMAIN THE SAME HE WAS ONLY A TEENAGER AND SO AM I ; THE MAN COULD HAVE DEFENDED HIS SELF ANOTHER WAY ; NOT KILLING SOMEONE'S SON....AND FOR ALL YOU GUYS THAT SAY JAQUARES SHOULD BE DEAD NO YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL BECAUSE JAQUARES LIFE WAS PERFECT HE ATTENTED THE SAME SCHOOL OUR SCHOOL IS TRUELY MISSIN JAQUARES "TEZ" DEARLY HE DONT DESERVE TO BE LAYING AT ZION MEMORIAL FUNERAL HOME DEAD ; YALL ACTING LIKE BLACK PEOPLE DO ALL THE CRIME; YALL WHITE PEOPLE DO MOST OF THE CRIME TOO ; & I DONT GIVE A FREAK WHO SEES THIS OR GET MAD ; BECAUSE CANT NOBODY JUDGE JAQUARES BUT ^^ THE MAN UP ABOVE !
[ R. I. P. JAQUARES C. WALKER )
Funny Over

Apizaco, Mexico

#37 May 22, 2012
Ms_Davis98 wrote:
WHO ARE YALL WHITE PEOPLE TO JUDGE MY FRIEND JAQUARES WALKER YALL DONT KNOW HIM AT ALL TO EVEN TRY TO JUDGE HIM ! WE KNOW WHAT JAQUARES DID WAS WRONG BUT THE POINT STILL REMAIN THE SAME HE WAS ONLY A TEENAGER AND SO AM I ; THE MAN COULD HAVE DEFENDED HIS SELF ANOTHER WAY ; NOT KILLING SOMEONE'S SON....AND FOR ALL YOU GUYS THAT SAY JAQUARES SHOULD BE DEAD NO YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL BECAUSE JAQUARES LIFE WAS PERFECT HE ATTENTED THE SAME SCHOOL OUR SCHOOL IS TRUELY MISSIN JAQUARES "TEZ" DEARLY HE DONT DESERVE TO BE LAYING AT ZION MEMORIAL FUNERAL HOME DEAD ; YALL ACTING LIKE BLACK PEOPLE DO ALL THE CRIME; YALL WHITE PEOPLE DO MOST OF THE CRIME TOO ; & I DONT GIVE A FREAK WHO SEES THIS OR GET MAD ; BECAUSE CANT NOBODY JUDGE JAQUARES BUT ^^ THE MAN UP ABOVE !
1. We know hes dead. Thats all we want to know about him!
2.There is no age limitations on killing a piece of shit that is threatening your life!
3. Yes the man could have defended himself with a shotgun and blew little pieces of shit everywhere!
4. No he doesnt deserve a decent burial in a funeral home. How far are you from open sea?
5. Fortunately the man up above now has his chance to judge the little thug!
Now one question. Did they bury him with his pants at half mast and a loaded and cocked handgun in his hand?
Anonymous

Birmingham, AL

#39 May 22, 2012
IM NOT GOING TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU BECAUSE I KNOW GOOD AND WELL JAQUARES WAS A GOOD PERSON ; AND BY THE WAY HE IS NOT A FUCKING THUG YOU REALLY PISSING ME OFF I HOPE YOU HAVE KIDS AND THE DIE INSTENTLY BECAUSE THE SHIT YOU SAYING ABOUT JAQUARES IS MEAN & HATEFUL ; & IF JAQUARES WAS ALIVE ILL HAVE HIM TO BEAT YOUR PUNK WHITE ASS - YES BITCH I BROUGHT RACIST BACK !
* R.I.P. JAQUARES WALKER FOLKS HATE TO HERE YOUR NAME FOR WHAT YOU DID ; BUT BROTHER I LOVE YOU & YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE ~ THE GOOD LORD WILL TAKE OF YOU ; HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ! I LOVE YOU
Anonymous

Birmingham, AL

#40 May 22, 2012
#Rip JaQuares Walker <3
I REALLY DONT YOU GIRL BUT I SUPPORT YOU & your thoughts because jaquares was my brother my friend & my everything else ilove and i miss hiM!
Funny Over

Orizaba, Mexico

#41 May 22, 2012
Too bad you werent standing right there with your fkn thug brother! He was a great person and presented a great target. Congratulations and send some more just like him!
Funny Over

Puebla, Mexico

#42 May 22, 2012
You should mount his head on the wall and make a rug out of his hide for the crack den too! Good luck send in some more meat for the grinder!
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#43 May 22, 2012
The Shit Yall Sayin Aint Funny. And Everybody On Here Racist. And Yall Act Like Whites's Don't Rob or Kill. Well THEY DO! Plus That Could Have Been Your Son ; Trying Too Fit In With The Wrong Crowd. Face It IT HAPPENS. Weather Your Black , White, Or Hispanic. And Why Wen A White Person Kills A Black The Black Person Just Had Too Be In The Wrong. In This Case He May Have Been But In The Trayvon Martin Case He WASN'T. He Was Just A Random Kid Walking & Because He Was Black And Had A Hoodie He Was Gunned Down. And For The White Man That Killed Ja'Quares Walker I Understand You Were Protecting Your Self But Why Did You Have Too Shoot "Multiple" Times? Couldn't You Just Shot Him Once In The Leg Or Something? That Was Someones Child That Would Have Probably Been Better Off In Jail Instead Of Dead!
#R.I.P Ja'Quares Walker & Trayvon Martin <3.
The evidence seems to say otherwise. Read the latest in the Trayvon case. More and more evidence points to self defense.
BTW ....shooting multiple times assures the victim that the guy is dead and no longer a threat, remember he had a loaded and cocked weapon in his hand. BTW where were this 13 year old parents? Where did he get a loaded weapon? If he was raised correctly he wouldn't have been out committing a "jacking"!
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#44 May 22, 2012
Ms_Davis98 wrote:
He and Traygone can meet up out in Thugland and compare notes on how they F**ked with the wrong people and got their black ass's shot.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
-It Doesn't Matter! I Know The TRUTH! & If He Would Have Shot Him In The Leg Or Something The Man Could Have Drove Off And Called The Police Or Something. And If He Was What Ya'll Are Making Him Out To Be "A Thug" Don't You Think He Would Have Shot Back? And To Be Honest I Think Someone Filled This 13 Yr. Old's Mind Up & He Probably Was As Scared As The Man Who Shot Him. Last But Not I Still Feel As If He Would Have Been Better Off IN Jail Instead Of DEAD!
#Rip JaQuares Walker <3
You play,you pay.End of story
Loveme

Birmingham, AL

#50 Jul 10, 2012
Dont say shit bad about him because he was wrong but hell , we all get wrong at times. How would you like it if you made someone mad a they shot you like five times at 13. Think about how you family would feel bitch... & y'all white hoes think y'all better than us blacks. Prove me wrong but who got the most talent on tv mostly all you see is blacks folks. Stop talkin bull shit because youn kno shit bout him . & he's was a child hell I'm still a child. But I mean everybody make mistakes so stfu, & let him rest .
Really

Houston, TX

#52 Jul 10, 2012
Loveme wrote:
Dont say shit bad about him because he was wrong but hell , we all get wrong at times. How would you like it if you made someone mad a they shot you like five times at 13. Think about how you family would feel bitch... & y'all white hoes think y'all better than us blacks. Prove me wrong but who got the most talent on tv mostly all you see is blacks folks. Stop talkin bull shit because youn kno shit bout him . & he's was a child hell I'm still a child. But I mean everybody make mistakes so stfu, & let him rest .
Another Black Thug exterminated. You N()igga's are all alike, you don't know who to mess with and get your azz blown away.
dis dick in yo mouf

United States

#53 Jul 10, 2012
guest wrote:
wonder if obama will get on tv and talk about his "son" getting gunned down...has his mammy set up the presses to start selling t-shirts and hoodys?
he can get on tv an talk about me cumming in yo sister sweet mouf
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#54 Jul 11, 2012
Ms_Davis98 wrote:
IM NOT GOING TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU BECAUSE I KNOW GOOD AND WELL JAQUARES WAS A GOOD PERSON ; AND BY THE WAY HE IS NOT A FUCKING THUG YOU REALLY PISSING ME OFF I HOPE YOU HAVE KIDS AND THE DIE INSTENTLY BECAUSE THE SHIT YOU SAYING ABOUT JAQUARES IS MEAN & HATEFUL ; & IF JAQUARES WAS ALIVE ILL HAVE HIM TO BEAT YOUR PUNK WHITE ASS - YES BITCH I BROUGHT RACIST BACK !
* R.I.P. JAQUARES WALKER FOLKS HATE TO HERE YOUR NAME FOR WHAT YOU DID ; BUT BROTHER I LOVE YOU & YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE ~ THE GOOD LORD WILL TAKE OF YOU ; HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ! I LOVE YOU
Not a thug?Then what was he doing attempting armed robbery? A nasty thug is exactly what he was.Blacks need to think about the violence they're perpetrating because whites are about fed up with your nasty culture.There's going to be a backlash coming.Hide and watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My tax money (Sep '16) 7 hr Regular gal 13
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 13 hr The Peoples Media 1,049
News Infant hit with empty glass in Oviedo restauran... (Apr '08) 17 hr TashaD 201
**beware** consolidated transmission in sanford... (Dec '08) Mon Signal26 32
White people are devils! Mar 25 Whitesareweak 3
News SunRail sets ridership record Mar 23 jhharvey 1
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Mar 22 Lance 264

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages