Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ruby starr

Brooksville, FL

#3 May 4, 2012
Oh Yeah wrote:
Another dead Black Thug shot by a Hero.
Birmingham police said Ja'Quares Cortez Walker was in a car that pulled into the parking lot of the gated Skyview Condominiums at 407 Skyview Drive shortly after 11 p.m.
Wearing a gray shirt around his face like a bandana and armed with a loaded and cocked pistol, authorities said Ja'Quares approached a black Lexus SUV with a couple inside and ordered the driver out. The driver pulled a gun and shot Ja'Quares multiple times.
Hell yeah!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zimmerman Fan

Mexico

#4 May 4, 2012
Did the diver have time to extract the gold teeth before the cops got there to load the piece of shit into a dump truck?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zimmerman Fan

Mexico

#5 May 4, 2012
If law abiding white citizens will learn to kill em while there still young millions or maybe billions can be saved in food stamps and welfare. But also the exterminators should be careful and remain anonymous because the drug dealers will notice a decline in sales and want revenge for literally KILLING their business! Hahaha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Really

Greenville, SC

#7 May 4, 2012
Another one bites the dust, got to shoot them young. True Hero shot his azz.

Birmingham police said Ja'Quares Cortez Walker (13 ) was in a car that pulled into the parking lot of the gated Skyview Condominiums at 407 Skyview Drive shortly after 11 p.m. Friday. The condo is off Robert Jemison Drive in southwest Birmingham.

Wearing a gray shirt around his face like a bandana and armed with a loaded and cocked pistol, authorities said Ja'Quares approached a black Lexus SUV with a couple inside and ordered the driver out. The driver pulled a gun and shot Ja'Quares multiple times.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/05/slain_tee...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

United States

#8 May 4, 2012
wonder if obama will get on tv and talk about his "son" getting gunned down...has his mammy set up the presses to start selling t-shirts and hoodys?

United States

#9 May 4, 2012
they need to learn that whites are sick of their crap and alot more are armed and not afraid to shoot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
About Time

Chicago, IL

#11 May 5, 2012
It's about time to start taking our lives back from the thugs.
Fkn Funny

Mexico

#12 May 5, 2012
Go ahead and do em young before they multiply and start receiving more welfare. Its the American way.
Ho Dee Doo

Violet Hill, AR

#13 May 7, 2012
every city and town the blacks take over they destroy, growing up in Los Angeles I have seen the ghetto engineers in action, they destroy everything in their path. I think it`s their culture of filth and entitlement. Name one neighborhood the ghetto engineers have taken over and improved? Don't every think it can't happen here. Don't insult the white race by saying we are the same as blacks. We are NOT the same and there are a number of good reasons that shows we are not. wake up wiggers and race traitors before it's to late.
Fkn Funny

Tuxtepec, Mexico

#14 May 7, 2012
Ho Dee Doo wrote:
every city and town the blacks take over they destroy, growing up in Los Angeles I have seen the ghetto engineers in action, they destroy everything in their path. I think it`s their culture of filth and entitlement. Name one neighborhood the ghetto engineers have taken over and improved? Don't every think it can't happen here. Don't insult the white race by saying we are the same as blacks. We are NOT the same and there are a number of good reasons that shows we are not. wake up wiggers and race traitors before it's to late.
Well put!
Rip_JaQuares_Wal ker

Birmingham, AL

#16 May 12, 2012
The Shit Yall Sayin Aint Funny. And Everybody On Here Racist. And Yall Act Like Whites's Don't Rob or Kill. Well THEY DO! Plus That Could Have Been Your Son ; Trying Too Fit In With The Wrong Crowd. Face It IT HAPPENS. Weather Your Black , White, Or Hispanic. And Why Wen A White Person Kills A Black The Black Person Just Had Too Be In The Wrong. In This Case He May Have Been But In The Trayvon Martin Case He WASN'T. He Was Just A Random Kid Walking & Because He Was Black And Had A Hoodie He Was Gunned Down. And For The White Man That Killed Ja'Quares Walker I Understand You Were Protecting Your Self But Why Did You Have Too Shoot "Multiple" Times? Couldn't You Just Shot Him Once In The Leg Or Something? That Was Someones Child That Would Have Probably Been Better Off In Jail Instead Of Dead!
#R.I.P Ja'Quares Walker & Trayvon Martin <3.
Kimber

United States

#17 May 12, 2012
Rip_JaQuares_Walker wrote:
The Shit Yall Sayin Aint Funny. And Everybody On Here Racist. And Yall Act Like Whites's Don't Rob or Kill. Well THEY DO! Plus That Could Have Been Your Son ; Trying Too Fit In With The Wrong Crowd. Face It IT HAPPENS. Weather Your Black , White, Or Hispanic. And Why Wen A White Person Kills A Black The Black Person Just Had Too Be In The Wrong. In This Case He May Have Been But In The Trayvon Martin Case He WASN'T. He Was Just A Random Kid Walking & Because He Was Black And Had A Hoodie He Was Gunned Down. And For The White Man That Killed Ja'Quares Walker I Understand You Were Protecting Your Self But Why Did You Have Too Shoot "Multiple" Times? Couldn't You Just Shot Him Once In The Leg Or Something? That Was Someones Child That Would Have Probably Been Better Off In Jail Instead Of Dead!
#R.I.P Ja'Quares Walker & Trayvon Martin <3.
You watch too much television. Shooting someone in the leg is nowhere near as easy as the tube makes it look. First rule of self-defense with a handgun is that you shoot to eliminate the threat.....
Rip_JaQuares_Wal ker

Birmingham, AL

#18 May 12, 2012
Kimber wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch too much television. Shooting someone in the leg is nowhere near as easy as the tube makes it look. First rule of self-defense with a handgun is that you shoot to eliminate the threat.....

-It Doesn't Matter! I Know The TRUTH! & If He Would Have Shot Him In The Leg Or Something The Man Could Have Drove Off And Called The Police Or Something. And If He Was What Ya'll Are Making Him Out To Be "A Thug" Don't You Think He Would Have Shot Back? And To Be Honest I Think Someone Filled This 13 Yr. Old's Mind Up & He Probably Was As Scared As The Man Who Shot Him. Last But Not I Still Feel As If He Would Have Been Better Off IN Jail Instead Of DEAD!

#Rip JaQuares Walker <3
Kimber

United States

#19 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
-It Doesn't Matter! I Know The TRUTH! & If He Would Have Shot Him In The Leg Or Something The Man Could Have Drove Off And Called The Police Or Something. And If He Was What Ya'll Are Making Him Out To Be "A Thug" Don't You Think He Would Have Shot Back? And To Be Honest I Think Someone Filled This 13 Yr. Old's Mind Up & He Probably Was As Scared As The Man Who Shot Him. Last But Not I Still Feel As If He Would Have Been Better Off IN Jail Instead Of DEAD!
#Rip JaQuares Walker <3
Actually it does matter. More and more people in this country are becoming tired of being victimized by criminals and are taking the steps necessary to protect themselves and their families.It doesn't matter if the person trying to rob you at gunpoint is 13 or 53, THEY made the choice to engage in a criminal activity and you have every right to protect yourself. Perhaps it is a good time for the black community at large to take a good look at the "thug" lifestyle that so many of them embrace and celebrate and examine what it has done to them.

As far as why this 13 year old thug-in-training didn't shoot back......I doubt he was expecting to encounter someone willing to protect themselves and 7 rounds would have taken about 3 seconds to squeeze off accurately. He didn't have time to squeeze the trigger between the time his brain said "Oh crap, whitey gots a gun" till his body hit the ground.
Funny Again

Orizaba, Mexico

#22 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
#Rip JaQuares Walker <3
The little criminal had a loaded AND cocked handgun you stupid piece of shit! Killing him DEAD was the only option to protect yourself! Just like you should be shot for defending the little punk! Good shooting!
Ex Cop

Birmingham, AL

#23 May 13, 2012
It was a tragedy that a young man had to loose his life; however, he made the decision to brandish a pistol and demand someone else’s property (for whatever reason he did it). The victim, no matter what race, has a right to protect his life. Prayers should be extended to the family of perpetrator and the victim. It is not easy when one looses a family member with knowing all the details. Nor is it easy when some one takes a life. The derogatory comments about “blacks” are ignorant and based out of personal prejudice.
Too Funny

Orizaba, Mexico

#24 May 13, 2012
Ex Cop wrote:
It was a tragedy that a young man had to loose his life; however, he made the decision to brandish a pistol and demand someone else’s property (for whatever reason he did it). The victim, no matter what race, has a right to protect his life. Prayers should be extended to the family of perpetrator and the victim. It is not easy when one looses a family member with knowing all the details. Nor is it easy when some one takes a life. The derogatory comments about “blacks” are ignorant and based out of personal prejudice.
Dont confuse prejudice with experience. Blacks in Los Angeles would make those in Birmingham look like a Disneyland Kindergarten!
Bob379

Russellville, KY

#25 May 13, 2012
My guess would be the shooter was Black, so it was no big deal that he took out a Black Thug. Otherwise they would have made it a race deal in the Media so the oppressed Blacks will stay in the fold, they have to be a victim of the white man.

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26 May 13, 2012
Kimber wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus the fact if you shoot them & they live they can and will sue you, and win, as well as the fact if the punk was to shoot, HE would shoot to kill you. Shoot them, kill them. ABSOLUTE justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr 30 years svs 2,498
Lake County Sheriff 2016 Fri knight in shining... 6
All white People are Evil (Jul '13) Thu sideopolize 25
How to Import SONY NEX FS700 AVCHD to Bigger Sc... Sep 16 Micheal Fu 1
Police: Zimmerman accused of threatening driver Sep 16 warm heart 3
How to Convert Panasonic VDR-D300 VRO in FCP X Sep 15 Micheal Fu 1
My Experience of Easily Transfer Canon DC100 VR... Sep 14 Micheal Fu 1
•••
•••
•••

Sanford Jobs

•••
•••