Looking for Keith Jones

Looking for Keith Jones

Posted in the Sanford Forum

Tellyalater

Allenhurst, GA

#1 Jan 3, 2010
I know this is a serious long shot, but I thought I would give it a try anyways. I am looking for a man named Keith Jones. He lived in Sanford in late 1994 on I believe Pinecrest Ave? It was in the subdivision behind the elementary school in Sanford. At the time he drove a red 4 wheel drive toyota pickup. He had family in the area although I am unsure of any names. In '94 he was in his thirties.
I am looking for him for personal reasons, and I mean him no harm at all. I am not sure if he is still in the Sanford area but I am hoping that someone will know where he is.
Wondering

Belleview, FL

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Tellyalater wrote:
I know this is a serious long shot, but I thought I would give it a try anyways. I am looking for a man named Keith Jones. He lived in Sanford in late 1994 on I believe Pinecrest Ave? It was in the subdivision behind the elementary school in Sanford. At the time he drove a red 4 wheel drive toyota pickup. He had family in the area although I am unsure of any names. In '94 he was in his thirties.
I am looking for him for personal reasons, and I mean him no harm at all. I am not sure if he is still in the Sanford area but I am hoping that someone will know where he is.
wondering if you found this person? I know home from my childhood.
Looking

Redmond, OR

#3 May 16, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text> wondering if you found this person? I know home from my childhood.
I am also looking for what appears to be this person. I wonder if you could contact me about him? I would really appreciate any information you have. I believe this man's grandfather was a police officer in central Florida if that helps. Thank you, Lois [email protected]
Tami

Warrensburg, MO

#4 Jun 21, 2013
There was a Keith Jones that died Oct 1, 2006 he was 23 years old. Is this him?
Tellyalater wrote:
Sad news

Tampa, FL

#5 Oct 14, 2013
Keith jones, 50, was a pedestrian struck and killed by a car over the weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glenn baxter - trample serpents media Mon The Peoples Media 16
Heroin (May '13) Jan 14 Vexobrien 44
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Jan 12 The Peoples Media 908
News Islamic group banned after visit to Seminole cl... (Jun '08) Jan 10 Go Blue Forever 445
MPORTANT Message To EVERYONE Investigating #Piz... Jan 9 The Peoples Media 3
MPORTANT Message To EVERYONE Investigating #Piz... Jan 9 The Peoples Media 1
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) Jan 9 The Peoples Media 100

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages