Zimmerman's a fckn liar!

Zimmerman's a fckn liar!

Posted in the Sanford Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lyle

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2013
He is going to walk free.....just write it down. Should have been given a medal.
lyle

United States

#5 Jul 2, 2013
kracker you should come on down to Sandford after he is set free. Im sure there would be many there to welcome you.:)
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#6 Jul 2, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
this skunkhonkey is a liar! his inconsistent statements prove he's lying. If trayvon was kicking his az after zimmerman initiated a fight because he had a gun, still did not give him the right to use a gun mr. wanna be cop and mma trainee. a b^tch is what he is, but felt because he had a gun that gave him the upper hand. if they don't send this fat f^g az hillhonkey up the ricver, the streets will be filled with the blood of skunkhonkies, so says the streets. Im for justice in the court or in the streets. however they wanna do it is fine with me. Once the bpp give the call, it's over! lol! and this skunkhonkey will never be a problem from there on out. I believe in what khalid muhammad said, for every black life taken by them, we should return the favor by eliminating 10 of theirs. violence is the only language this skunkhonkey understands. he's savage and barbaric, you can't reason with this devil. fck all the trial and these skunkhonkies talking sht they know their not built for, call me when it's time for war and time to lay these nasty, trifling, lice infested no good b^stards to rest!
"a b^tch is what he is, but felt because he had a gun that gave him the upper hand." I must tell you I honestly believe Mr Zimmerman did not "feel" the gun gave him an upper hand. He knew damn well it did and exhibited extreme resistance to natural impulses and held back until he was certain that Afrikan thug was trying to kill him or seriously injure him. At that exact moment he drew his legally registered and licensed handgun and shot that black son of a bitch dead as a Christmas Eve turkey! I truly don't know what the white citizens of our great nation that was founded, settled and built by Whites have done to provoke your constant barrage of racial hatred you spew upon this forum. But you can rest assured there are many more millions just like me that will continue to gain your attention and do the best we possibly can to deserve it. In your closing statement you make show your unbridled desires for a war of some sort. I assume you are referring to a war between the races. Should that ever come to be I solemnly promise to bear the arms my forefathers bestowed upon me to bear to defend our great nation and hope to meet you in the right place and time. You can be assured I will send you to meet your maker or whatever voodoo God your tribe ascribes to. The dispatching of you and your ilk will be my personal legacy to my family and friends. And I do most definitely look forward to it.
Patriot

Mexico, Mexico

#7 Jul 2, 2013
Upon the verdict of not guilty I think we should talk with Mr Zimmermans attorneys and get their idea on building a George Zimmerman monument somewhere. Im good for the first donation. oF course they may suggest to wait until after the civil suits are settled to not inflame any judges.

“The Truth Can Hurt:”

Since: Jul 11

Central Florida

#9 Jul 2, 2013
I think it is interesting to note how the redneck racist fail to acknowledge that the Homeowner's Association as well as the Neighborhood Watch , tell and train to : "NOT Follow" , "Do NOT Confront" , and "NO Weapons" ...

Mr. Zimmerman Followed, Confronted , and he had a loaded weapon with one in the chamber ... that he was taking with him to go to the "Grocery" ..if you can believe that ...

Now when he saw Martin; instead of just calling the police like he was instructed / taught ; he wanted to become super cop wannabe ... so he violated everything he had been told and did what HE wanted ...
Take into consideration that Zimmerman weighed about 50 pounds more than Martin .. and was experienced in MMA / Martial Arts ... yet; he feared for his life ... I call BULL SH**!!

We also must remember that Zimmerman could NOT make it as a police officer ; couldn't even get into the academy ..His own father, a police chief would not even hire him over his temperment ... Makes Ya' wonder ...

By thae way ; martin was NO angel .. BUT neither was Mr. Zimmerman ... Here is HIS criminal record ...
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/118...

Kinda makes ya' think ..doesn't it ... IF Zimmerman had remained in his car and NOT followed as the dispatcher advised him ... he wouldn't be in this situation NOW ...

However; I believe that the prosecution hasn't done that good of a job and that if anything ; Zimmerman will get MANSLAUGHTER ... If that gets him off the streets for 10 -15 years ; I'll take it ...
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#11 Jul 2, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
had it been my son,he would'nt of made it to court! but he won't live long anyway, someones gonna off him, I;m gonna attend his funeral,and sht in his face! lol!
KrackerLICKER you wouldn't have a son, you are too stupid to reproduce! Your mom is calling you, she wants you back in the basement! Now run home boy, run home to your basement and cover your head in shame for showing how stupid you are.
for real

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jul 2, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
this skunkhonkey is a liar! his inconsistent statements prove he's lying. If trayvon was kicking his az after zimmerman initiated a fight because he had a gun, still did not give him the right to use a gun mr. wanna be cop and mma trainee. a b^tch is what he is, but felt because he had a gun that gave him the upper hand. if they don't send this fat f^g az hillhonkey up the ricver, the streets will be filled with the blood of skunkhonkies, so says the streets. Im for justice in the court or in the streets. however they wanna do it is fine with me. Once the bpp give the call, it's over! lol! and this skunkhonkey will never be a problem from there on out. I believe in what khalid muhammad said, for every black life taken by them, we should return the favor by eliminating 10 of theirs. violence is the only language this skunkhonkey understands. he's savage and barbaric, you can't reason with this devil. fck all the trial and these skunkhonkies talking sht they know their not built for, call me when it's time for war and time to lay these nasty, trifling, lice infested no good b^stards to rest!
Dude, blacks kill each other by the hundreds every year in big cities, why doesn't anyone ever protest all the useless killings? But as soon as it is a caucasian that kills a black person. Outrage!!! Please explain how itnis acceptable for blacks to kill themselves by the thousands every year in America, but not Ok when a non black does it? Please explain.
preach

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jul 2, 2013
for real wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, blacks kill each other by the hundreds every year in big cities, why doesn't anyone ever protest all the useless killings? But as soon as it is a caucasian that kills a black person. Outrage!!! Please explain how itnis acceptable for blacks to kill themselves by the thousands every year in America, but not Ok when a non black does it? Please explain.
You actually think sreggin can understand, you're talking to a reggin, IQ 60, EBT card, free heat, roof, phone, food, STD's.

Start a conversation with a spoon, at the very least they can do one thing in life, feed without obama.
Sarah

Corbin, KY

#15 Jul 3, 2013
I take it you people are to stupid to watch the trial. It is on video all over the internet. Every witness the Prosecutor has put forth has went above and beyond the call to vindicate Zimmerman.

It's a comedy of stupid moves. The Prosecution put on a witness, and then comes back and had that witnesses testimony tossed because he burnt their asses.

They asked the people to tell the truth, but now complain because the truth proves Martin was a snot nosed punk and messed with the wrong man.

George Zimmerman is in my opinion a brave man and a real American hero.

Plus Trayvon Martin has not bothered anyone or stolen anything since the incident.

Did I not read somewhere that crime in Sanford is almost nonexistent now?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#18 Jul 3, 2013
for real wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, blacks kill each other by the hundreds every year in big cities, why doesn't anyone ever protest all the useless killings? But as soon as it is a caucasian that kills a black person. Outrage!!! Please explain how itnis acceptable for blacks to kill themselves by the thousands every year in America, but not Ok when a non black does it? Please explain.
How long do responsible men and women have to keep repeating the same mantra over? It is clear that there is profit and money to be made and power that goes with it the way things are now. For decades now men have been putting their hand out to others to grab onto and join the great American culture that produced the greatest standard of living in human history. Instead, we went into a multitude of separate cultures uplifted into a tower of babel insanity. It is so easy to blame others this way. I will always not disrespect the true poor. I will always respect others even if I sound like I don't. But I do believe that there are limits on what one can take from another without questions. This is not the rich. This is from your neighbor who saved or paid down debts while not questioning the constant increases in taxes, fees, fines and all of the hidden goodies abstracted from our wallets over the last fifty years of fiat currency blow off. That poster you responded to is of pure total hate. Probably a joke to him to write on these boards. He knows that no one questions him except da poleece and he does what he wants. Da poleece is about to become totalitarian in scope. when it does he will understand big time.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#20 Jul 3, 2013
And the traitor in the white house will kill his own. and others will get the blame. for he is not a skunk, but a snake. a snake that has been around since the garden of eden.
Patriot

Mexico

#21 Jul 3, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
krackersmacker wrote:
this skunkhonkey is a liar! his inconsistent statements prove he's lying. If trayvon was kicking his az after zimmerman initiated a fight because he had a gun, still did not give him the right to use a gun mr. wanna be cop and mma trainee. a b^tch is what he is, but felt because he had a gun that gave him the upper hand. if they don't send this fat f^g az hillhonkey up the ricver, the streets will be filled with the blood of skunkhonkies, so says the streets. Im for justice in the court or in the streets. however they wanna do it is fine with me. Once the bpp give the call, it's over! lol! and this skunkhonkey will never be a problem from there on out. I believe in what khalid muhammad said, for every black life taken by them, we should return the favor by eliminating 10 of theirs. violence is the only language this skunkhonkey understands. he's savage and barbaric, you can't reason with this devil. fck all the trial and these skunkhonkies talking sht they know their not built for, call me when it's time for war and time to lay these nasty, trifling, lice infested no good b^stards to rest!
It will be an honor and a pleasure to settle the crosshairs on vermin like you. Your value is less than that of a stray mongrel. Please convert to Islam as soon as possible. Then your point value will increase. When I press the trigger I love 2x1 bonus points! Hahaha
Funny Stuff

Corbin, KY

#22 Jul 3, 2013
The Zimmerman trial is a joke. We suspected Zimmerman was telling the truth from the get go. Then when the police could find no wrong doing we were convinced, then Obama sent that special pinhead to hold a trial, and the defense has made every witness they have put on side for Zimmerman.

There should be no defense as all the attorneys need to do is ask for a dismissal, because the only thing the Prosecutors have proven is Zimmerman should never have been arrested.

That mistake and the trial joke are going to cost someone a pile of money.

I hope every person that has unjustly went after this man lose everything they have to his lawyers suits.

If the blacks are to dumb to understand what is going on and decide to run their mouths, I pray they do it civilly so a bunch of blacks don't wind up getting themselves killed.
true

United States

#24 Jul 3, 2013
remember spook lee giving out addresses, but the stupid thug gave the wrong address,and almost cost an elderly couple their life,they had to flee to a motel where they would be safe....scum like this thug should be brought up on charges too.
Patriot

Mexico

#25 Jul 3, 2013
true wrote:
remember spook lee giving out addresses, but the stupid thug gave the wrong address,and almost cost an elderly couple their life,they had to flee to a motel where they would be safe....scum like this thug should be brought up on charges too.
Ive studied this situation. He would definitely be in the top 10 to hit but there are about 25 heavy duty instigators. Mostly black but a few white appeasers and enablers. They will all run and hide if they can stirrup the ignorant ghetto street scum to do the dirty work. Then they'll resurface and blame it on a white judge, white governor, white prosecutor, white defendant and anybody white in sight. Hell the might even blame ObaMaos white mother, RIP for you know not what youve done.This is just more proof that we need to send the Afrikans home! In chains or in a box! This is our country! A country founded by WHITES!
Norman Conquest

United States

#26 Jul 3, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>I so hope he and you get your worthless lice infested heads blown off! today!
Bring it on... BOY.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#27 Jul 3, 2013
Plantation Negro wrote:
LOL! I think gz is a f^g, who picked a fight and got his az kicked by a teenager, goes to show how weak you skunkhonkies are! lol! you don't really want it like you claim to, bc you all are cowards. I think treavor dooley is a true black hero, how heroic to blow a loud mouth kracker away in front of their 7 yr. old daughter, hope that little b^tch learned to never disrespect black people. I think that crazy kracker kid that killed those 6 little ugly az skunkhonkies at sandyhook is a hero as well. lmao!
Here is a great example of what too many drugs and too little education can do to an individual.

Put the 40oz. and the blunt down there, boy.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#28 Jul 3, 2013
Funny Stuff wrote:
The Zimmerman trial is a joke. We suspected Zimmerman was telling the truth from the get go. Then when the police could find no wrong doing we were convinced, then Obama sent that special pinhead to hold a trial, and the defense has made every witness they have put on side for Zimmerman.
There should be no defense as all the attorneys need to do is ask for a dismissal, because the only thing the Prosecutors have proven is Zimmerman should never have been arrested.
That mistake and the trial joke are going to cost someone a pile of money.
I hope every person that has unjustly went after this man lose everything they have to his lawyers suits.
If the blacks are to dumb to understand what is going on and decide to run their mouths, I pray they do it civilly so a bunch of blacks don't wind up getting themselves killed.
Don't be such a MORON.
Obama did not send the pinhead to prosecute Zimmerman. It was your own Governor, a Republican, who should not get elected to anything anymore who did that. Your governor caved into mob rule, plain and simple.
Cat74

United States

#31 Jul 3, 2013
The truth doesn't matter to liberals. They want a race war, and that is what they are going to get. The State has no case. They were so foolish to use this as a case to base their war on.
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#32 Jul 3, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're so angry at me aren't you? lmao! you keep trying only to fell, thats bc you're a failure! a looser! a nobody. A disappointment to your entire skunkhonkey family.LOL! If you've got a son, I so hope he and you get your worthless lice infested heads blown off! today! lmao! go flick the bugs off your nasty trifling az! you stink and you disgust me! lmao!
KrackerLICKER,

No anger, just laughing at you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin (Feb '14) Tue Charlie123 8
Lcso negligence Aug 22 Jeremy 17
Lets FIRE 30 Year Career Politician JIMMY CONNE... Aug 22 Beekeeper 2
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Aug 15 Mary dodd 872
Deltona Massacre, 5 years later? (Sep '09) Aug 14 Smith and Wesson 18
News Back to prison for Mary Hill (Aug '06) Aug 14 Session_Whine 212
News Semoran Financial proposes deal with Partners Bank (Jun '09) Aug 13 mike russo 14

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanford Mortgages