Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils of Lax U.S. Gun Laws

Mar 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bloomberg

The Justice Department opened an investigation this week into the killing of Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old high school student who was shot dead on Feb.

Comments (Page 436)

Showing posts 8,701 - 8,720 of9,572
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tray

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it does seem to be more than you're capable.
Still the failure. Seems your counter claim can't be defended. The old say something irrelevant and insulting to bypass the subject matter. When will the control freaks learn ploys like that only work on the lower IQ portion of second graders.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Martin's girlfriend has perjured herself.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-03-0...

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Tray wrote:
Seems your counter claim can't be defended.
As no counter-claim has been made, only a request for evidence of your claim, it's becoming quite evident that you have no actual ability to support your initial statement.

It's so sad as you are trying to be so assured and it's failing so startlingly.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
As no counter-claim has been made, only a request for evidence of your claim, it's becoming quite evident that you have no actual ability to support your initial statement.
It's so sad as you are trying to be so assured and it's failing so startlingly.
My numbers came from a government report. If you can counter that with any other government resource then do so or shut up. LOSER.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Families receiving TANF (TANF replaced AFDC) in 2008 were 31.5 % White, 34.2 % African-American, and 28 % Hispanic.

Blacks make up less than 12.6% of the population and are 34% of all recipients. Whites are over 72.4% of the total US population and are 31% of recipients. Hispanics are 16.3% of the general population and in the last decade have gone from 15% to 28% of recipients. Asians are equivalent to Whites. Asians and Whites fare better in ever worsening percentages for all races when looked at in proportion to their representation in the population.....http://www.inde pendentsentinel.com/2012/01/th e-u-s-welfare-state-with-minor ities-the-biggest-victims/
Tray

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

With regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents
Tray

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

The Bell Curve

Norman, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Tray wrote:
My numbers came from a government report.
Prove it.
ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Tray wrote:
With regard to AFDC the figures are:
White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3
To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents
Some people are more comfortable being enslaved by their government. Blacks have been in the slavery business from the beginning of their existence. When white societies civilized, they developed a class system instead. Europeans discovered the big business in slavery when they visited Africa. Blacks sold their own people into slavery and yet the white man is blamed. Some blacks sold their children into slavery hoping they will have a better life in the New World. Was it better to risk getting put into a diamond mine, sacrificed, eaten by a lion or get three meals a day picking cotton?
Tray

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
I just did. Can't you read?
Tray

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> Some people are more comfortable being enslaved by their government. Blacks have been in the slavery business from the beginning of their existence. When white societies civilized, they developed a class system instead. Europeans discovered the big business in slavery when they visited Africa. Blacks sold their own people into slavery and yet the white man is blamed. Some blacks sold their children into slavery hoping they will have a better life in the New World. Was it better to risk getting put into a diamond mine, sacrificed, eaten by a lion or get three meals a day picking cotton?
They are free to go back anytime they wish. They all want to curse the white man for bringing them here but I don't see boats loaded going back. I bet you could not put chains on them and make them go back.
larry

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

put real angry gun laws..

where you can't use um at all..

and just go to karatee class..
larry

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

the blacks who sold themselves never actually got taken over they were still in Africa I believe..
free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Tray wrote:
<quoted text>They are free to go back anytime they wish. They all want to curse the white man for bringing them here but I don't see boats loaded going back. I bet you could not put chains on them and make them go back.
Home is USA
Tray

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

free wrote:
<quoted text>
Home is USA
Then stop Bitchen.

Norman, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Tray wrote:
I just did.
No, you just repeated your false hopes that you didn't have to. Your wishful thinking is not really the same thing.

Norman, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Tray wrote:
They are free to go back anytime they wish.
Bravo, that's some quality, bespoke racism there.~

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious...but how was that "racism"?
Tray

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you just repeated your false hopes that you didn't have to. Your wishful thinking is not really the same thing.
Can't you read? The link is included. Obviously you have a lower than usual IQ. Reread the Bell curve.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply a fact. What's wrong, you don't like facts? Perhaps you need to be given credit on the bases of race instead of ability? Sorry but no affirmative action here. If you don't like racism then stop causing it by expecting to be treated different on the bases of being black. You can't ask for special treatment for jobs, school, ect. ect for being black then scream you are treated different for being black.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,701 - 8,720 of9,572
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sanford Discussions

Search the Sanford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 1 hr Jeremy 283
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr Tools of Illuminati 2,618
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 22 hr AND 1,786
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Wed whinersrus 178
trading nudes with a hot guy (Oct '12) Apr 13 respectf3w 3
how most whites really feel (Jul '13) Apr 13 whinersrus 38
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Apr 5 scar 86
•••
•••
•••
Sanford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••