Drug shortage ups suffering for legitimate pain patients

Jul 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

Last week, former TV anchor Carole Nelson watched the clock, knowing that in just a few hours she would face the agony of drug withdrawal made worse by paralyzing pain .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

Since: Jul 10

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

I too cannot find ANY pharmacy in Orlando/around Orange County that can fill my Oxy 30mg Rx!!!! I use to go to Walgreen's-soooo long, been everywhere, even places that would love to take your money say they haven't been able to get them for months. I'm willing to pay $$$, a referral fee, for anyone who can help me get my Rx filled. I'll meet you at the place...or whatever works for you. My doc is A1 legit in orlando, I live in Orlando, I'm legit(meaning same place(s) consistantly filled at, same address, same Rx...)I'M NOT TRYING TO DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL, I'M SIMPLY WILLING TO PAY $$$$$ FOR SOMEONE HELPING ME- sunny_grl@ymail.com

Since: Jul 10

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Can PM me too...

Since: Jun 12

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Hey,

I sent a PM
Vince

Riverview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

I live in Clearwater, doctor is in New Port Ritchie and I've called damn near every pharmacy in the area to find someone to fill my generic 8mg Hydromorphone prescription. Have had no luck for last two months and have been taking Morphine Sulfate 30mg in its place. It has almost no effect in comparison. Now I am staring at another surgery and pretty much refuse to have it until generic Dilaudid is available. Anybody have any ideas of where I can get my script filled or a good substitute. I know all the different Oxycodone is back ordered too. Need some sound advice if there is any. I am tired of suffering!

Thanks
scam man

Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

help
TAMI

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

God I wish I lived in the States :) Seems to be a lot more contacts and people willing to talk about this stuff. Pills, fent patches etc
Bklyn

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Vince wrote:
I live in Clearwater, doctor is in New Port Ritchie and I've called damn near every pharmacy in the area to find someone to fill my generic 8mg Hydromorphone prescription. Have had no luck for last two months and have been taking Morphine Sulfate 30mg in its place. It has almost no effect in comparison. Now I am staring at another surgery and pretty much refuse to have it until generic Dilaudid is available. Anybody have any ideas of where I can get my script filled or a good substitute. I know all the different Oxycodone is back ordered too. Need some sound advice if there is any. I am tired of suffering!
Thanks
There is no "shortage" and no "back-orders" for either Dilaudid pills or Oxycodone pills, the pharmacy's are lying. If you like there are 2 websites that list all shortages and as far as Oxycodone pills and dilaudid pills are concerned their is no shortage or back-order on any of these 2 narcotic pain medications, there is plenty in stock, the pharmacies are just not ordering them probably because of all the problems and bad press in the news about these kind of medications. Below are the 2 websites to check for shortages/back-orders:

http://www.fda.gov/drugs/drugsafety/drugshort...

http://www.ashp.org/DrugShortages/Current/
300amos

Belmar, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

This is true bklyn,for sure
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

This is bullcrap.......where can I post my story..only place I can post is on topix where no one can see it. The dea has really made a huge mistake and there's been too many arrest for them to admit to it. They have messed up....its not only in Florida ..
Its everywhere. In ky doctors and patients are living in fear. Fear that they will be labeled by the strong arm tactics of the dea. The dea has mislead legislatures causing them to jump into action. We are suffering. Who is gonna protect us from the dea.
ChickFoola

Landshut, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Since: Jul 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Help please. PM me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Sanford Forum right now

Search the Sanford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
People associate blacks with apes (Aug '13) 44 min Total 17
Neogroidal feeding time at the Zoo. Fri Federal Hydrashok 1
America full of racists idiots (Jul '13) Fri Bri 54
Canon CF Card Recovery-Get back lost videos/pho... Jul 10 abby 1
Tribal warfare in Chicago. Jul 9 Justin Igger 1
Nike Discuss Sloth LTD Jul 8 juanjuanlv 1
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Jul 5 tyrellw 191
•••
•••