Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

There are 3862 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Geez....where do you start? The 17 year old Trevon Martin gunned down in Sanford FL in February and his assailant George Zimmerman still walks free.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

BarShickObama

Ozark, MO

#4399 Jul 30, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you engaged in no "Monday morning quarterbacking" after the O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony verdicts.
A jury comprised of six people, all of whom claimed to have no knowledge of the Zimmerman/Martin incident, is a "fair sampling" of "most Americans"?
ROTFLMAO!!!
Six people so ignorant and out of touch with what's going on in their own county/state they are unaware of news story that has been covered by every newspaper, every electronic media outlet, that is being discussed/debated/argued all over the internet, in coffee shops, workplaces, etc....
These six oblivious, ignorant, uninformed people are supposed to be my/your/our peers?
I think not.
Only a brainless simpleton would even dare to suggest or argue such an asinine notion.
Please stop! I derive no pleasure from watching a man make a complete *ss of himself in public.
Since you obviously have been engaged in this debate, and are effectively foaming at the mouth over the verdict, I will let that be sufficient as to the gratification that all you have left is name calling, and the further disintegration of race relations, which can only get worse if AG Holder moves forward with lynching Zimmerman. But you want every "creepy axed cracker" to live in fear for his life by being exposed to double jeopardy so you can settle a score you never personally suffered from, slavery. Thank your tribal elders in Africa for selling you into slavery in the first place.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4400 Jul 30, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
In all likelihood George Zimmerman attacked Trayvon Martin, ended up on the losing end of the encounter, pulled his weapon and killed an innocent teen.
We'll never know what actually transpired because we can't simply accept Zimmerman's version, and Trayvon is not here to give us his version and NO ONE else witnessed the beginning of the encounter.
If I attack you and you end up beating the pulp out of me does that make YOU the attacker?
Try using your brains, people, instead of blurting out whatever laughable nonsense you want so desperately to believe.
Take your own advice pal.
"In all likelihood". Based on what evidence?

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#4402 Jul 30, 2013
Ok found this and it sums it up very well. If it were not for the blatant lies told by the media I don't fill any of these threads would be in affect. The Truth About George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin

Everyone can blame Zimmerman all the want the fact is he was acquitted of all charges by a jury of his peers and the constitution states.
THE END! THATS ALL FOLKES!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#4403 Jul 30, 2013
BarShickObama wrote:
<quoted text>Since you obviously have been engaged in this debate, and are effectively foaming at the mouth over the verdict, I will let that be sufficient as to the gratification that all you have left is name calling, and the further disintegration of race relations, which can only get worse if AG Holder moves forward with lynching Zimmerman. But you want every "creepy axed cracker" to live in fear for his life by being exposed to double jeopardy so you can settle a score you never personally suffered from, slavery. Thank your tribal elders in Africa for selling you into slavery in the first place.
Aaaaahhhh...

It never fails. When you shred and dismantle their asinine posts they revert to blabbering and slobbering about thing totally unrelated to the matter being discussed.

Try staying on topic, little fellow. You're making a complete ass of yourself with your idiotic, juvenile "creepy axed cracker", "slavery" ranting.

Poor things...
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#4404 Jul 31, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaahhhh...
It never fails. When you shred and dismantle their asinine posts they revert to blabbering and slobbering about thing totally unrelated to the matter being discussed.
Try staying on topic, little fellow. You're making a complete ass of yourself with your idiotic, juvenile "creepy axed cracker", "slavery" ranting.
Poor things...
Jackass.

A deluded jackass.
hot lovin

Clover, SC

#4405 Aug 2, 2013
lept wrote:
how come there are never any Asian cops I just noticed that.. especially on the show cops.. I never see any Asian cops..
Asians are too smart for stuff like being a cop, makes more sense to be a brain surgeon or nuclear medical physiatrists.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#4406 Aug 2, 2013
hot lovin wrote:
<quoted text>
Asians are too smart for stuff like being a cop, makes more sense to be a brain surgeon or nuclear medical physiatrists.
What about Hawaii 50?
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#4408 Aug 12, 2013
The idiotic mindstate of the irrational white racist is in full effect in this thread. It is a meeting ground for Cybernazis,skinheads,kluxers,a nd just plain dumb Faux Newz watching white trailer trash.
Nagas74

Grosse Pointe, MI

#4412 May 9, 2014
The white race continues to prove that they are devils.
Eidowl

Howell, MI

#4414 May 13, 2014
well i'm black And white And not racist Against either side but I probably would support like.. white people more.. probably because I look a bit more white..
Eidowl

Howell, MI

#4416 May 13, 2014
like but you know how the camera makes you look whiter than you Acutally are..
Eidowl

Howell, MI

#4417 May 13, 2014
like they use cameras that make Zimmerman look more black..

I don't I called someone the N word before though but like I mean.. i'm pretty black though.. so.. I mean.. but I am kinda white too but like.. i'm not racist Against whites or blacks so..
Eidowl

Howell, MI

#4418 May 13, 2014
I guess in some sense I could kinda not claim either one And just hate them both if I really wanted to but like.. why I mean..
Eidowl

Howell, MI

#4419 May 13, 2014
I have I do kinda not want to date black women.. so even though I'm not white it kinda is like i'm white..
Eidowl

Howell, MI

#4420 May 13, 2014
I know like boon docks like to make some joke About like some guy tryna make whites that Are quarter black and all but that's still primarily white..
Eidowl

Howell, MI

#4421 May 13, 2014
like dude man I watch so much tv And stuff I see All the stuff your putting out here in response to what i'm saying on here.. I pay close Attention..
Eidowl

Howell, MI

#4422 May 13, 2014
you think I don't??

I know you've I know i'm kind of upset About what your All really doing to me..

I'm tryna stop talking About race And do something else but you won't let me..
Dorothy

Milwaukee, WI

#4424 Oct 29, 2015
How long do you plan to keep stirring up race problems? This is over. We all know it was Murder. And its not the first nor the last. Blacks kill blacks 98percent of the time. Lets fix that.

“I am resposible for what i am ”

Since: Nov 15

Location hidden

#4425 Nov 28, 2015
It's difficult to judge without proper investigation.
Curious

Panama City Beach, FL

#4426 Mar 10, 2016
What's a trayvon ????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Bowers (May '15) Sep 17 Jerry Bowers 4
Heroin (May '13) Sep 14 BoyMeUp 90
News Family mourns slain video-store clerk (May '07) Sep 13 Ken 78
Laura royce Sep 12 Family 1
I don't much care for deland (Mar '06) Sep 11 Sneezy 40
Scamming contractor Sep 7 Niceville Resident 2
The Statue Must Come Down Sep 4 Watching You 1

Sanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance