Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

There are 20 comments on the Mar 21, 2012, Examiner.com story titled Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Geez....where do you start? The 17 year old Trevon Martin gunned down in Sanford FL in February and his assailant George Zimmerman still walks free.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3959 Jul 5, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't lost anything, especially to a whiney assed little dope head like you.
<quoted text>
That's a lie. And I never threatened your little thug ass either. I guess this case was kind of an eye opener for the thugs wasn't it. Not sure who might or might not be armed these days?? Go ahead, roll those dice.
<quoted text>
Because someone doesn't agree with you, or refuses to be a victim to a punk thug, doesn't make them a racist. You haven't exposed anything other than your ignorance.
<quoted text>
Another lie, I have never defended the murder of black children. Unlike you dope head, I'm discussing one case, the Trayvon Martin case, singular not plural. In this case, this young man took it upon his bad self to physically assaulted someone. The young man thought he'd "swing on" another person, who unlike the bus driver was armed and this one fought back.
<quoted text>
Is that what you think you're doing, dope head??
<quoted text>
No, I don't find doing things that are illegal, cool. And please enlighten us race baiter, what was "predjudiced" in GZ's question?
<quoted text>
LOL. No skin heads here. I prefer real men, not weinie suckers.
<quoted text>
You need help, seriously.
Let it go Teej, you lost. Move on. Go get laid or something. You have no case, and you're just a racist that won't give up on trying to justify murdering black kids. You can't make that sound cool no matter how you manipulate arguments and lie. It just won't work. Get over it, damn.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3961 Jul 5, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only coward here is YOU. The links were posted several times. Not only by me, but other posters as well. You're just annoying little piss ant, who is too ignorant to understand what evidence is.
<quoted text>
Yeah, OK. <NOT>
<quoted text>
There is not one piece of evidence to back that up. NONE. And according to Crump's script that DD delivered St. Tray is the one who spoke to GZ first. You should really pay more attention.
<quoted text>
Again, not one piece of evidence to back that up. "Violated" him how?? By watching him? Not against the law. The gun was not pulled until St. Tray had GZ on the ground beating him about the head and face. Just because you make crap up, doesn't make it fact. You really need to pay more attention to what's been released in this case.
<quoted text>
I am NOT going to sit and look up each and every article that's been written on this case for you. Obviously you don't know a whole lot about this case.
In DD's statement she "claims" TM told her a man was watching him. She told him to run home. He said he wasn't going to run. She then stated that she heard TM say to someone, "Why you be following me?". She then heard a man, that we'll assume is GZ say, "What are you doing around here?". She then claims she heard(LOL) GZ shove TM and heard his head set fall from his ear before the phone went dead. Interesting though, according to the ME, TM's headset was in his pocket....hmmmm. Is DD telling the truth or did Crump screw up the script??
<quoted text>
No evidence GZ was harassing TM.
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that by stopping and asking someone directions, etc., one is violating Federal Laws? ROFLMAO. No dope head, not true. It is NOT against the law to ask someone a question.
<quoted text>
OK, so you don't know what the hell you're talking about with this case. GZ did not leave home that night to go out and question TM or anyone else. He was on his way to the store when he spotted someone behaving suspiciously and someone he did not recognize to be a resident of the community. But yes, most of us who carry, do so everywhere we go, except certain places where it is not permitted, i.e. bars, schools, government bldgs, etc. It doesn't have anything to do with whether or not it's ethical. There's nothing unethical about arming yourself. Many of us just refuse to be victims to thugs such as St. Tray.
Stop whining, damn, you sound like a little toddler, throwing a temper tantrum just b/c they can't handle being wrong. You lost, it's over, there is nothing you can do about it. Move on. LMAO
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3962 Jul 5, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only coward here is YOU. The links were posted several times. Not only by me, but other posters as well. You're just annoying little piss ant, who is too ignorant to understand what evidence is.
<quoted text>
Yeah, OK. <NOT>
<quoted text>
There is not one piece of evidence to back that up. NONE. And according to Crump's script that DD delivered St. Tray is the one who spoke to GZ first. You should really pay more attention.
<quoted text>
Again, not one piece of evidence to back that up. "Violated" him how?? By watching him? Not against the law. The gun was not pulled until St. Tray had GZ on the ground beating him about the head and face. Just because you make crap up, doesn't make it fact. You really need to pay more attention to what's been released in this case.
<quoted text>
I am NOT going to sit and look up each and every article that's been written on this case for you. Obviously you don't know a whole lot about this case.
In DD's statement she "claims" TM told her a man was watching him. She told him to run home. He said he wasn't going to run. She then stated that she heard TM say to someone, "Why you be following me?". She then heard a man, that we'll assume is GZ say, "What are you doing around here?". She then claims she heard(LOL) GZ shove TM and heard his head set fall from his ear before the phone went dead. Interesting though, according to the ME, TM's headset was in his pocket....hmmmm. Is DD telling the truth or did Crump screw up the script??
<quoted text>
No evidence GZ was harassing TM.
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that by stopping and asking someone directions, etc., one is violating Federal Laws? ROFLMAO. No dope head, not true. It is NOT against the law to ask someone a question.
<quoted text>
OK, so you don't know what the hell you're talking about with this case. GZ did not leave home that night to go out and question TM or anyone else. He was on his way to the store when he spotted someone behaving suspiciously and someone he did not recognize to be a resident of the community. But yes, most of us who carry, do so everywhere we go, except certain places where it is not permitted, i.e. bars, schools, government bldgs, etc. It doesn't have anything to do with whether or not it's ethical. There's nothing unethical about arming yourself. Many of us just refuse to be victims to thugs such as St. Tray.
Another long-winded rant from the sore loser LMAO.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3963 Jul 5, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all ShitforBrains Jr., I never said I would shoot anyone that threatened me. I said that if I am being physically assaulted, then yes I don't care who you are or what color you are I will defend myself, with deadly force if necessary. Why is it you liberal idiots feel that these thugs should have free reign to rape, rob, steal and beat someone without fear of their victim fighting back?? What a bunch of pussies you are. I really feel bad for Teddyboy's wife, to think he would tuck his tail and run and leave her to be beaten, robbed or raped because he's not man enough to defend himself, much less his wife.
And to the second part of your nonsense, there is NO, that means not one shred of evidence to back up your claim that St. Tray was "fighting off the gunman". I think you too have addled your little pea brain smoking dope with Teddyboy.
...and another...
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3964 Jul 5, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
"A truly warped, depraved individual who is bereft of so much as tiny shred of human decency."
That is what DapperDouche sees every time he looks in the mirror. Douche, I guess we can now had stalking and harassment to your list of accomplishments. Go on back to you AA thread and keep screaming RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! at everyone who disagrees with your BS. You're still nothing but a race baiting, race card playing, double standard H Y P O C R I T E !!!! GFY.
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
"A truly warped, depraved individual who is bereft of so much as tiny shred of human decency."
That is what DapperDouche sees every time he looks in the mirror. Douche, I guess we can now had stalking and harassment to your list of accomplishments. Go on back to you AA thread and keep screaming RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! at everyone who disagrees with your BS. You're still nothing but a race baiting, race card playing, double standard H Y P O C R I T E !!!! GFY.
...A N D A N O T H E R...LMAO

Dude, you're not intimidating anyone, we all know that you're just a racist, so no one takes your racist crap seriously, so why are you still here?

LMAO, what do you honestly think you can do that you haven't already tried to do, Teej?

You lost, either make it easy for yourself and be content with that, or feel free to talk to yourself on here denying everything.

Have fun blowing a gasket over a forum discussion LMAO. SMH, skin heads, such savages LMAO
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3965 Jul 5, 2012
Oh no, Teej thinks i'm a "dope head", now my feelings are hurt LMAO

Teej, you're a skin head, nothing on Earth is worse than that.

Go clean your gun and shoot deer for no reason, or something. Stop throwing a fit just b/c a college "dope head" schooled your racist ass. It's your fault, you get too emotional and don't back your shit up with SOURCES LMAO, what did you honestly expect, damn.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3966 Jul 5, 2012
meme wrote:
It is so bad that people are trying this case in the news. ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE ARE SAYING TREVON IS AN ANGLE AND A REAL GOOD BOY. HE WAS COUGHT WITH A BAG OF JEWELRY AND A SCREWDRIVER AND MARIJUANA. HE IS NOT THE LITTLE BOY THEY WANT YOU TO THINK, HE WAS OVER 6 FEET AND ALMOST 200 LB.
Yea, somebody already tried that argument, it didn't work. It's irrelevant to the shooting, he didn't have weed, stolen jewelry, or any of that stuff on him, and Zimmerman neither knew nor cared if he did. So... try a more relevant approach. Or you could take the skinhead route and just fill your thread space with racist obscenities. Both have already been attempted and failed, but hey, third time's a charm. Good luck.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3967 Jul 5, 2012
DapperDave wrote:
As you read the deranged, foaming-at-the-mouth, hate-filled rantings of teeje63 you're left wondering how so much hate can fit into such a small mind.
...a truly warped, depraved individual who is bereft of so much as tiny shred of human decency.
Just ignore Teej, she's just a tad angry b/c she failed to defend her case. Just ignore her, she'll go away eventually.

Stay tuned for more of her long-winded rants and lies LMAO

“Proud Southerner”

Since: Feb 09

Solsberry, IN

#3969 Jul 5, 2012
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, somebody already tried that argument, it didn't work. It's irrelevant to the shooting, he didn't have weed, stolen jewelry, or any of that stuff on him, and Zimmerman neither knew nor cared if he did. So... try a more relevant approach. Or you could take the skinhead route and just fill your thread space with racist obscenities. Both have already been attempted and failed, but hey, third time's a charm. Good luck.
Sorry dopehead, your unicorn riding, halo wearing St. Tray was busted at school with a baggy containing marijuana residue and a pipe used to smoke marijuana, a crime in the State of FL. He was caught at school with women's jewelry and a screwdriver in his backback, jewelry that "he doesn't know who gave it to him".
Wah wah wah. Everybody that has half a brain, and that doesn't include you Teddyboy, knows what kind of person St. Tray was. No, it was not a reason to shoot him. What got him killed was his physical assault on an armed citizen. Better start sticking to old ladies, of course you never know which on of them is armed these days.

“Proud Southerner”

Solsberry, IN

#3970 Jul 5, 2012
Ted Ned wrote:
Oh no, Teej thinks i'm a "dope head", now my feelings are hurt LMAO
Teej, you're a skin head, nothing on Earth is worse than that.
Go clean your gun and shoot deer for no reason, or something. Stop throwing a fit just b/c a college "dope head" schooled your racist ass. It's your fault, you get too emotional and don't back your shit up with SOURCES LMAO, what did you honestly expect, damn.
ROFLMAO!! No, it appears YOU'RE the one throwing the temper tantrum. Guns are clean and I don't hunt. And YOU haven't "schooled" anyone. You're a piss ant in this great big world.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3971 Jul 6, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dopehead, your unicorn riding, halo wearing St. Tray was busted at school with a baggy containing marijuana residue and a pipe used to smoke marijuana, a crime in the State of FL. He was caught at school with women's jewelry and a screwdriver in his backback, jewelry that "he doesn't know who gave it to him".
Wah wah wah. Everybody that has half a brain, and that doesn't include you Teddyboy, knows what kind of person St. Tray was. No, it was not a reason to shoot him. What got him killed was his physical assault on an armed citizen. Better start sticking to old ladies, of course you never know which on of them is armed these days.
...And another racist rant from the skinhead...
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3972 Jul 6, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! No, it appears YOU'RE the one throwing the temper tantrum. Guns are clean and I don't hunt. And YOU haven't "schooled" anyone. You're a piss ant in this great big world.
And another...SMH, you're such a sore loser LMAO. Not my problem.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3973 Jul 6, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman didn't know that, none of this applied to Trayvon the night of the shooting, so why are you even talking about this? LMAO See, this is my point. You're a skinhead that can't even stay focused on the case, b/c you know that you don't have one, so you try to attack his life BEFORE the shooting. And you still can't see why my arguments remain superior to yours? LOL, let's start with the fact that mine remain related to the shooting.

Have fun with your "ST. Tray" racist rants, skinhead LMAO. This weed head is going to go play some ball. This little game is over, I win, you lose, whether you want to accept that or not. LMAO

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#3974 Jul 6, 2012
George Zimmerman had offered conflicting versions of what transipred the night he killed (murdered) Trayvon Martin.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-2...

Judge says George Zimmerman lied and "manipulated" and "flouted the system".

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-0...

Yet, the kooks and sick bigots here want to accept Zimmerman's version of what transpired that fateful night.

The OFFICIAL autopsy report lists Trayvon Martin's height and weight as 71 inches (5 feet 11 inches) and 158 pounds.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/tray...

Yet one morom here wants to cite "reports she's seen" listing some other height and weight.

The ignorant, the stupid, the dishonest and the indecent among us see, hear and believe things the rest of "normal" society never seems to see.

Go figure.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3975 Jul 6, 2012
DapperDave wrote:
George Zimmerman had offered conflicting versions of what transipred the night he killed (murdered) Trayvon Martin.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-2...
Judge says George Zimmerman lied and "manipulated" and "flouted the system".
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-0...
Yet, the kooks and sick bigots here want to accept Zimmerman's version of what transpired that fateful night.
The OFFICIAL autopsy report lists Trayvon Martin's height and weight as 71 inches (5 feet 11 inches) and 158 pounds.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/tray...
Yet one morom here wants to cite "reports she's seen" listing some other height and weight.
The ignorant, the stupid, the dishonest and the indecent among us see, hear and believe things the rest of "normal" society never seems to see.
Go figure.
Brace yourself for a classic, long-winded rant from the skinhead, who can't understand why no one supports her campaign to justify murdering a child.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#3976 Jul 6, 2012
Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Brace yourself for a classic, long-winded rant from the skinhead, who can't understand why no one supports her campaign to justify murdering a child.
I beg to differ.

I expect her to go into hiding for a few days; it's a tactic she often uses when something she posted has been completely dismantled. She'll resurface in a couple days and start right back in with her idiotic braying, hoping no one remembers everything she posted a few days earlier has been disproven.

I've been dealing with her for almost three years now, and I know her so well I pretty much know what she's going to post before she even posts it.

She used to follow me from thread to thread, trying to lure me into arguments, until I started reposting her hate-filled, racial slur laden postings. She finally learned her lesson and steers clear of me these days.

“Proud Southerner”

Solsberry, IN

#3977 Jul 6, 2012
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ.
I expect her to go into hiding for a few days; it's a tactic she often uses when something she posted has been completely dismantled. She'll resurface in a couple days and start right back in with her idiotic braying, hoping no one remembers everything she posted a few days earlier has been disproven.
I've been dealing with her for almost three years now, and I know her so well I pretty much know what she's going to post before she even posts it.
She used to follow me from thread to thread, trying to lure me into arguments, until I started reposting her hate-filled, racial slur laden postings. She finally learned her lesson and steers clear of me these days.
You're as full of crap as your boy Teddy. Not to mention you're still posting lies. YOU are the one who follows me, you're here now aren't you? I've never gone into hiding, especially from the likes of you or dope head Teddy. You're still nothing but a race-baiting, race card playing, lying, double standard HYPOCRITE!!!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#3978 Jul 6, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as full of crap as your boy Teddy. Not to mention you're still posting lies. YOU are the one who follows me, you're here now aren't you? I've never gone into hiding, especially from the likes of you or dope head Teddy. You're still nothing but a race-baiting, race card playing, lying, double standard HYPOCRITE!!!
Uh, refresh our memories, please.

How tall is Trayvon Martin, and how much does he weigh?

And, exactly why is it you are so willing to accept George Zimmerman's version of what transpired the night he shot Trayvon Martin, even though Zimmerman has been caught in a number of lies over the past couple months?

Now might be a good time for you to go into hiding...again.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

#3979 Jul 6, 2012
teeje63 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me what you know you are doesn't fix anything in your favor, Teej. Just get over it, you failed.

LMAO, told you she would post her typical rant reply, Dave. It's like clock work.

“Proud Southerner”

Solsberry, IN

#3980 Jul 6, 2012
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, refresh our memories, please.
How tall is Trayvon Martin, and how much does he weigh?
And, exactly why is it you are so willing to accept George Zimmerman's version of what transpired the night he shot Trayvon Martin, even though Zimmerman has been caught in a number of lies over the past couple months?
Now might be a good time for you to go into hiding...again.
The first reports released stated St. Tray was 6'2" 140-150lbs. The ME's report states 5'11 I believe. But are you getting high with dopehead Ted these days? I wasn't discussing size with anyone so why are you??
He and his wife weren't honest about their finances, I get that. I guess they should have been, but then again since when is one's bail/bond determined by how much money they have? This is the absolute first case I have ever heard of that determines the bail/bond amount based on personal finances. If this is how the system works, I bet there are a hell of lot of folks sitting in jail right whose bail/bond needs to be reduced.
But that in itself does not prove GZ murdered TM. If some of you could look at this case and not know the race of any of the players, I'd bet your opinions would be totally different. Why aren't you demanding the arrest of the punk thug who shot and paralyzed the 17 year old black kid in Sanford a week or so after TM?? Does he not matter? Or is it because it was a black on black crime so no one's talking?
I have no reason to go into hiding. It'll take more than a lying, race baiting, race card playing, double standard hypocrite and a dopehead to run me off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption pays in LCSO 18 hr Laker 22
Albert Rohe (Mar '12) 18 hr Laker 34
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... 20 hr Tazo 6
Lake County Sheriff 2016 (Sep '14) Sun Juan 17
Hot girl driving a BMW convertible Oviedo near UCf Sun Yikes 2
The Comfort of Men Wearing Panties and Why.. (Nov '11) Sun Railspike77 183
heroin (Feb '14) Apr 24 brjd 4
More from around the web

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE