Sandy man behind bars for impersonati...

Sandy man behind bars for impersonating skin care doctor

There are 3 comments on the Fox13Now story from Oct 15, 2010, titled Sandy man behind bars for impersonating skin care doctor. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

A woman who was a patient of the fake doctor interviewed with FOX 13 and said her modeling career is over because he allegedly botched a laser treatment on her face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

con man Ferguson

Draper, UT

#1 Oct 15, 2010
I have been severely injured by Ferguson, but he altered my medical file to say some REAL doctor did the procedure. He lied and then fired his office staff to cover it up! I never got any help. I'm glad you are telling people to come forward if this man (going by multiple different names) has been hurting others.
Vera

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Oct 18, 2010
I sent a complaint about him to the SLC Better Business Bureau in 2008 and they did absolutely nothing. I have a friend who also sent a complaint, and neither are on file at the BBB. Where are they when they could have protected other women after us??
Not Happy

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Oct 19, 2010
Do any of us have any recourse for money charged and services performed by a person impersonating as a doctor? I do not have the burns and scars as other victims do but am not happy with the results of the procedures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3yr old girl-- Adoption? Jul 15 six string sing 1
3yr old girl Jul 14 six string sing 2
News Name of man who shot neighbor Murray shooting s... Jul 11 Cchristoff 2
Marisa Rose 2 daughters 1 son Jul 3 Jessey 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - South Jordan (Nov '16) Jun '17 AmandaCornia 42
News Police: Murray man shoots, assaults man while d... Jun '17 c u ontheotherside 1
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) May '17 Mary Lou 36

Sandy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Mortgages