Weilenmann fills assistant principal position - The Park Record

Full story: Park Record 6
Lisa Moon will be the new assistant principal at the Weilenmann School of Discovery this year after teaching second-graders at the school last year. Full Story
Bauman

Draper, UT

#1 Sep 17, 2011
I was driving down the canyon the other day and looked over at the building in the ditch. There I saw all these helicopters hovering. What is that about I thought? Then it hit me its the Whinny Mommy school and all those helicopters were all the mommies crying about how their child is special. well of course they are you needed to hear that copter moms thats why you put them in a ditch to go to school.
Wanship

Coalville, UT

#2 Sep 17, 2011
Bauman wrote:
I was driving down the canyon the other day and looked over at the building in the ditch. There I saw all these helicopters hovering. What is that about I thought? Then it hit me its the Whinny Mommy school and all those helicopters were all the mommies crying about how their child is special. well of course they are you needed to hear that copter moms thats why you put them in a ditch to go to school.
Huh?
Local

Draper, UT

#3 Sep 17, 2011
Good luck lady is all I can say. I know the kids that are there from my neighborhood worse yet their parents.
Robert Neubecker

Park City, UT

#4 Sep 19, 2011
My kids absolutely love the school. Congratulations to the hundreds of wonderful people who are making it happen. Mary Kimball, Cindy Phillips, the teachers and staff and most of all to our terrific kids and their families.

R. N. Park City, 9/20/11
Steve

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2011
Bauman wrote:
Dude - get off the drugs!
Local yocal

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2011
Bauman wrote:
Do you live in a van down by the river?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Sandy (Nov '13) 17 hr jfk 18
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) Oct 19 Jennifer 18
Susan Oct 4 Suziestu 1
LongHorn SteakHouse Open Soon (Dec '12) Sep '14 whatisyourneed 2
Taking care of adult children with chronic illness Sep '14 Sole Caretaker 1
Israel ready to help Jordan fend off Iraq insur... Sep '14 Uzi 6
Aftermarket Parts Aug '14 wondering 1
Sandy Dating
Find my Match

Sandy Jobs