Hope Nicole Mikesell

Hope Nicole Mikesell

There are 73 comments on the TheSpectrum.com story from Feb 28, 2008, titled Hope Nicole Mikesell. In it, TheSpectrum.com reports that:

St. George, Utah - Hope Nicole Mikesell 'Penguin' 14 years old, passed away on February 24, 2008 in St. via TheSpectrum.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheSpectrum.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
raylene amaro

San Bernardino, CA

#63 Feb 2, 2012
i dont know you but Im friends with Tara and i heard about the story and im sooo sorry .
madeline

San Bernardino, CA

#64 Feb 6, 2012
hello...i dont know u but tara(my good friend) told me ur story and im very sorry. i bet you were nice as how tara made you seem.....i wish i would have met you, we would have made very good friends :) :)
tara m

San Bernardino, CA

#65 Feb 8, 2012
just want to let you know your on my mind today oh and happy birthday when its your birthday dont think i NEVER forget love your girl....

“Denise Ann Meginness Mikesell”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#66 Feb 10, 2012
Mostly just feeling so exausted from being strong. I want ya tocome back Hoper's, I cry so much, and the family just stopped talking about ya,and that hurts so much. I love ya and ya can't ever be replaced. I absolutely won't allow y heart to betray all ya gave me. I really don't like February anymore.
Anonymous

Salt Lake City, UT

#67 Feb 24, 2012
Dear Denise, I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and Brian. We miss Hope. One night we were playing crannium (not well mind you) Hope was made us laugh so hard.I still can hear her bird immatation.... ca cawww ca cawww. So dam cute!!! love her love you kim
tara moore

Los Angeles, CA

#68 Apr 7, 2012
hey hope its tara again i miss you so much still i hate february soooooo much cant stand it so i was going out wit this guy and like always he broke my heart but i still love him he has my heart so anyways my birthday is in 2 weeks going to be 18 finally get to party and i just want to say hi to your mom toooo hey denise i miss you to you guys are still in my head im going to let you go but talk to you lat ki love you bye...... oh and denise smile shes in a better place.
tara moore

Los Angeles, CA

#69 May 31, 2012
dear hope finally the day has came when i get to see you once again iv missed you so much have not seen you in two years i finally get to be wit my mom like i told my mom there are somethings in life sisters just cant do like moms can i miss your beautiful smile and you cute laugh your amazing friendship but i DIDNT FORGET YOUR STILL MY BEST FRIEND you'll always be my best friend no matter what happens i got your name on my back r.i.p angel im going to visit you in about a week just smile down on me i always smile on you im sorry i have not visit you in a while can never go down there but now im going to live down there will girl there is so much i want to say but ill tell you when i get down there i love you and miss you hope mikesell.
Repass

Bountiful, UT

#70 Aug 3, 2012
how have you been “Denise? this is ashley repass. wanted to see you have been the last couple years. you can find me on facebook if you want. gypsy lanay repass
Brandon Wright

Phoenix, AZ

#71 Aug 2, 2013
Miss you every day Hope. Keep me strong, and keep your smile. You went way too early. Love you so much.
tara moore

Ivins, UT

#72 Nov 12, 2013
Hey hope I miss you girl and love you so much and I went to your grave gosh can't believe it . Still feels like yesterday when I saw you I hung out with your mom gosh looking at her and talking to her only makes me miss you more I love you so much hope R.I.P beautiful.
Tara willis

Park City, UT

#73 Apr 28, 2016
hey hope I love you and miss you and still think about you like crazy I can never get you off of my mind I just wish things could be different then what it is now I have 3 kids now 2 boys and a girl you would of been a great. mom someday 9 year's latter and it's still hard it still seems like your here it still doesn't seem like it was that long ago when I last saw your pretty face but I love you soooo much say hi to my grandma just went home last year and I miss her so much bug her for me please hugs girl
brandswifey340

Palestine, TX

#75 Feb 24, 2018
hope today marks 10 years baby girl not a day goes by that your not on mine an Sarah minds we love you so much hope you were takin way to soon from us we love you baby girl..may you still rip baby girl...
Shawna L

Nashville, TN

#76 Mar 1, 2018
brandswifey340 wrote:
hope today marks 10 years baby girl not a day goes by that your not on mine an Sarah minds we love you so much hope you were takin way to soon from us we love you baby girl..may you still rip baby girl...
I remember this day so clearly and I remember the funeral just as clearly. I can't believe it's been 10 years. I think about Hope every day and the impact she made on my life. I love you, Hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting around Murray Apr 9 pk_imobile 1
Clarke (Jan '17) Mar '18 Ex friend 2
Illegal aliens taking jobs citizens woud love ... Mar '18 Angela Rich 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - South Jordan (Nov '16) Feb '18 Shannon West 60
Pure Paws, the new specialty pet store in Holladay Feb '18 Purepaws 1
News a Energy huntersa : Bitcoin miners search for c... Jan '18 Nerd 1
methadone withdrawal (Jul '11) Dec '17 diamondpharma 29

Sandy Jobs

Personal Finance

Sandy Mortgages