Sandy woman fatally shot in home, fam...

Sandy woman fatally shot in home, family questioned

There are 2 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Sandy woman fatally shot in home, family questioned. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

Police say the suspicious death of a 33-year-old woman at her home in Sandy is now being investigated as an apparent homicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

monique11

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jul 14, 2010
sad.
The Lover

Denver, CO

#3 Aug 5, 2010
The husband was angry with her because she was having an affair with some other young guys, but he didn't want to give her the divorce because he knew that by doing so, he wouldautomatically have to share half of his fortune which is valued in a few million of dollars. He owns a chain of fast food restaurants in the salt lake area. So, If he didn't do it him self, by sure, he had hired some one to do the job.

We must be the principal, and probaly, the only person of interest.

I wonder if he didn't used his money's power to corrupt the Salt Lake authorities knowing that he is so wealthy!

He didn't want to slip his fortune, se he killed her! I bet I am 100 % Right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hope Nicole Mikesell (Mar '08) 21 hr Tara willis 71
Why would you hire a property manager? Apr 25 -jayson- 2
Cottonwood hights residents most are snobes! Apr 14 crayamos79 1
Cubans Get U.S. Welfare Checks in Cuba Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
looking for Uncle Don Mar '16 Grace 1
fourth (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rebel Fighter 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Sandy (Nov '13) Jul '15 MAC 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Mortgages