Attempted robbery suspect shot dead i...

Attempted robbery suspect shot dead in Marietta liquor store

There are 75 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Dec 5, 2010, titled Attempted robbery suspect shot dead in Marietta liquor store. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

One attempted armed robbery suspect was fatally shot and another fled the scene after exchanging gunfire with a liquor store clerk in Marietta on Saturday night, Cobb County police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Powder Springs, GA

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Swift Justice.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 6, 2010
Keep up the good work. The only bad thing about this was he did not die at the scene and the taxpaying citizens had to pay his hospital bill and ammmmbuuuulance.
kjdsv

Live Oak, FL

#6 Dec 6, 2010
The only ones going to miss this waste of life is a few baby mommas.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 7, 2010
anthony wrote:
ya'll go not life to be judging people judge yourself!!!!!!dumb ass white people!!!!!
The law of the land says I do. It often requests my duty on juries. If you don't have knowledge about the subject of which you are speaking it would be safer to not speak, and let others know the shallowness of your IQ. BTW, the use of profanity to get a point across to others is another IQ indicator. You must be an Atlanta Public Schools graduate.
Brett Carlson

Atlanta, GA

#9 Dec 7, 2010
I feel really bad for the poor guy that was shot. The store clerk didn't have to shoot the poor guy.He was only trying to get food and money for his kids.I feel really bad for the poor guys.That store clerk needs to be imprisoned.
The Sage

Atlanta, GA

#10 Dec 7, 2010
Brett Carlson wrote:
I feel really bad for the poor guy that was shot. The store clerk didn't have to shoot the poor guy.He was only trying to get food and money for his kids.I feel really bad for the poor guys.That store clerk needs to be imprisoned.
Are you a moron? When you put someone's life in danger by robbing them at gun point, that person has a right to self defense! That person doesn't have to lay down and let a lazy, worthless thug shoot and kill them.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#11 Dec 7, 2010
38 cent justice. gotta love it.
CONSERVATIVE

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Dec 7, 2010
RJS wrote:
The injured suspect was transported to WellStar Kennestone Hospital and later pronounced dead
hence the term, "happy ending"
If only more would wind up this way! The money we would save on court costs alone would be huge! Not to mention the deterent it would be to potential thieves!
CONSERVATIVE

Dahlonega, GA

#13 Dec 7, 2010
Brett Carlson wrote:
You're the kind of idiot that enables these crimminals. The sorry bastard got excatly what he deserved. Bleeding heart, liberal, diots like you make every excuse in the world to justify the crimminal actions of scumbags like this. You victimize the crimminal and villify the the real victim, and we wonder why crime is rampant. Until crimminals KNOW there will be consequences for their actions, sometimes DIRE consequences. They will continue thier lives of crime. What an assclown!
CONSERVATIVE

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Dec 7, 2010
kjdsv wrote:
The only ones going to miss this waste of life is a few baby mommas.
They'll just claim a "hardship" and WE'LL be paying their bills. Like we don't already.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 8, 2010
Brett Carlson wrote:
Surely you jest, only a moron would suggest the robber is the hero.
well

Atlanta, GA

#16 Dec 8, 2010
lets hope he was black as well.
Tony

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2010
My name is Antonio i grew up with the guy, he wasnt some ruthless thug just a stupid kid who wasnt educated and had no future. Im not saying what he did was right , he was just stupid.
The Sage

Atlanta, GA

#19 Dec 9, 2010
Tony wrote:
My name is Antonio i grew up with the guy, he wasnt some ruthless thug just a stupid kid who wasnt educated and had no future. Im not saying what he did was right , he was just stupid.
Were there no schools where he grew up? I'm sure there were. He just chose to be an IGNORANT THUG instead of going to school and making something of himself. Good riddance!
xyz

Carrollton, GA

#20 Dec 11, 2010
Brett Carlson wrote:
thats what a JOV supposed to do for you.I am glad he killed him, and it would be nice if this story happened everytime one of you bur-heads robbed someone.
xyz

Carrollton, GA

#21 Dec 11, 2010
Tony wrote:
he damn sure aint got any future now..better off the streets than a rap sheet and 15 others die at his hands
xyz

Carrollton, GA

#22 Dec 11, 2010
Brett Carlson wrote:
that store clerk should be given $5000 by the local government for getting a thug off the streets.let him be the grand marshall at the martin luther king parade
Brett Carlson

Atlanta, GA

#23 Dec 11, 2010
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
that store clerk should be given $5000 by the local government for getting a thug off the streets.let him be the grand marshall at the martin luther king parade
Our local citizens rights group located here in Marietta has contacted the ACLU for possible prosecution or legal actions against that store clerk.There is a need for more voices out there such our group to raise awareness of trigger happy store owners and clerks.We are not justifying the robbery,also we can't justify the clerk shooting the victim. Our group has done research on this case and has been to the scene of the crime.The store clerk fired first,there was no need for that.
xyz

Carrollton, GA

#24 Dec 11, 2010
Brett Carlson wrote:
<quoted text>Our local citizens rights group located here in Marietta has contacted the ACLU for possible prosecution or legal actions against that store clerk.There is a need for more voices out there such our group to raise awareness of trigger happy store owners and clerks.We are not justifying the robbery,also we can't justify the clerk shooting the victim. Our group has done research on this case and has been to the scene of the crime.The store clerk fired first,there was no need for that.
if he had tried to rob my store, I would have shot his ass myself.Which one is mine??thats for YOU to find out.. call the ACLU all you want, the guy robbed the store and got his ass shot.Had he not killed the guy, the guy would have killed the store owner.. its FAIR GAME..

Location hidden

#25 Dec 11, 2010
Brett Carlson wrote:
<quoted text>Our local citizens rights group located here in Marietta has contacted the ACLU for possible prosecution or legal actions against that store clerk.There is a need for more voices out there such our group to raise awareness of trigger happy store owners and clerks.We are not justifying the robbery,also we can't justify the clerk shooting the victim. Our group has done research on this case and has been to the scene of the crime.The store clerk fired first,there was no need for that.
You people are bottom feeders with the same level of IQ. When someone threatens a person in Georgia the law says that person has the right to shoot the person doing the threatening. Read the law, your whining and complaining only lets others know your love for criminals. All criminals that threaten workers with death deserve to be killed on the spot. BTW, only a stupid person when threatened would wait until the person shoots them to fire off a protective gun shot. You people are not only acting against the law you are just plain dumb and stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Details and timelines emerge for Doraville Asse... 2 min Thad 2
Savoy Bar and Grill 1 hr Julian the retard... 6
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 3 hr guest 2,080
Donna On Stuart & Machine Shop (Oct '11) 3 hr Jill 16
Donna's State of the City Speech 3 hr Pat 21
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Trumps4Ever 20,974
Perry Stone -famous Religious Liar and False Pr... (Mar '16) 9 hr Robyn 9

Sandy Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Springs Mortgages