Special needs Silver Spring man missing

There are 4 comments on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Jun 2, 2012, titled Special needs Silver Spring man missing. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

Raymal Thomas, of the 12400 block of Littleton Street in the Aspen Hill area, was last seen Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

EBONI

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 2, 2012
This is ridiculious that my brother keep running away from this place. Something is goin on in the home and needs to b addressed ,and investigated. I dont feel that its SAFE @ all. Raymal is a friendly person and wouldnt harm a fly this is his 4 time running from the group home. ARE THE WORKER REALLY SUPERVISING HIM? HOW DO HE MANGE TO GET AWAY? SOMEBODY PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION
emarie

Cambria Heights, NY

#2 Jun 2, 2012
This is sad & sick somebody must not have been doing their job ray ray is harmless this world is so cruel. I hope he returns back safe
gottago

Benton, AR

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Wat chu think he be runnin to.sum woman? are cudd be dat he be runnin frou somthin.A man dat want to do him.need to find out his problum right now four he be done gets hurt.
where

Mullins, SC

#4 Jun 15, 2012
has he come back yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Office Space in Empty Lot Mar '15 brook 5
News Wal-Mart decision leads to more questions over ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Hall 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
OBGC 9th Annual Grand Slam Golf Classic (Apr '14) Apr '14 OBGC 1
News Sandy Spring Residents Fight To Save Homes (Jan '08) Jul '13 Mary Pat 22
News Maryland businesses finding banks more receptiv... (Oct '12) May '13 Auto World secretary 2
News Montgomery County Planning Officials Respond To... (Jan '08) May '13 Auto World secretary 4
More from around the web

Sandy Spring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]