Female Teenage sexual pedators in San...

Female Teenage sexual pedators in Sandy, Oregon

Posted in the Sandy Forum

cameogirl

Eagle Creek, OR

#1 Oct 26, 2009
Do you know of any teenage girls that you would be afraid to have your son date? Does he know of any that go to Sandy High School and are sexually agressive and experienced?
u s a

AOL

#2 Oct 31, 2009
cameogirl wrote:
Do you know of any teenage girls that you would be afraid to have your son date? Does he know of any that go to Sandy High School and are sexually agressive and experienced?
y do you wont to no
cameogirl

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2009
because my grandson is being pursued by a very aggressive, experienced girl and she scares us. I have heard that she is very very promiscus(?).
u s a

AOL

#4 Nov 2, 2009
cameogirl wrote:
because my grandson is being pursued by a very aggressive, experienced girl and she scares us. I have heard that she is very very promiscus(?).
OK THAT DES NOT SUPRIS ME AT ALL
cameogirl

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2009
So do you know who I am talking about? Do you go to sandy hi school?
u s a

AOL

#6 Nov 2, 2009
cameogirl wrote:
So do you know who I am talking about? Do you go to sandy hi school?
not 2 sher but i bot 3 girls and i here went is going on and my naber`S girl si a how frum went i can see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ember Graham (Jan '17) May '17 Curious Cat 2
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) Feb '17 Trumpem 692
View Portland Mugshots (Mar '13) Jan '17 Ivan 4
hoffmans are they stars (Mar '11) Nov '16 joclo 2
News Young Sandy T-ball team's shirts drawing fire (Apr '13) Apr '13 portland 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in Sandy who have had t... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Serious Money 1
News Things to do in Happy Valley, Boring, Clackamas... (Feb '13) Feb '13 u s a 2

Sandy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Mortgages