Mentally ill Estacada teen sought hel...

Mentally ill Estacada teen sought help before fatal crash

There are 3 comments on the Oregonlive.com story from Nov 10, 2009, titled Mentally ill Estacada teen sought help before fatal crash. In it, Oregonlive.com reports that:

Matthew Daniel Ingle checked himself into psychiatric wards three times in the 28 days before his fatal encounter with a Eagle Creek mother and daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oregonlive.com.

Trudy

Lakewood, OH

#1 Nov 11, 2009
It says something about Oregons Mental Health programs and institutions. I feel so bad for ALL involved. Matt should have recieved the help he needed and was seeking.
wouldnt you like to know

Eugene, OR

#2 Nov 22, 2009
they should commit his grandmother also she is a sociopath
yeah

Estacada, OR

#3 Dec 6, 2009
all people have rights and mentally ill people do too. they can just leave an institution. Who knows what really happened but its a fine line btween having rights for all and then limiting peoples rights. we have to be careful..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pedestrian injured in Damascus accident (Sep '10) Sat Driver 2
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) Nov 28 USA 688
hoffmans are they stars (Mar '11) Nov 16 joclo 2
looking for jennifer dean (Jan '11) Nov '16 Jennyfromdablock 3
News Young Sandy T-ball team's shirts drawing fire (Apr '13) Apr '13 portland 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in Sandy who have had t... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Serious Money 1
News Things to do in Happy Valley, Boring, Clackamas... (Feb '13) Feb '13 u s a 2

Sandy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Mortgages