baby momma

Springfield, NJ

#1 Dec 30, 2012
What kind of person is holly? Is she a druggie?? or is she a good,honest lady?
littlegrany

West Liberty, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2012
dont know much bout her....holly from bruin?
bruiner

West Liberty, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
i have know her for only a year our so but ever time i seen her she was working in her daddy store
your kidding

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Nasty,ugly,homewrecker,drughea d,leach.....steer clear all men w jobs she will drain you dry BC she's a pill hoe looking for anyone to take care of her......that's all ...
Idk

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jan 12, 2013
But looks rougher than a year in jail, she the one that used to live with S Ison
your kidding

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Yep that'd be her
liveing dead

Frenchburg, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2013
shes sweet trust worthy a good person she got in a wreck and messed up her back and she knows shes a addict thats why she goes to the soboxing clinic shes trying yall dont know yall need ta stick to your own life and stop hateing and you cant take a man from there wife unless they want to be taken and she is being a good women and mom while going to the clinic so dont be hateing because your jealus whellers are good people wayyyyy better then the loosers in sandy hook befoure you go trashing other people you need to go look in the mirror
youaresad

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2013
For all of you that want to punish others for their mistakes, just remember you are not good enough to talk about. #jealousbitch
youaresad

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Shut up Cathy Joe, you jealous hitch.
your kidding

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2013
youaresad wrote:
you would be wrong .....try again
her cousin

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
youaresad wrote:
honey I promise you cathy "Jo" isn't jealous of holly ...just BC holly is sleeping w a guy that cathy has been away from for 4 years does not by no means make her jealous of holly lol get a clue ppl
LOL

Frenchburg, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2013
CATHY JOE THAT IS A GOOD POINT AND FROM WHAT I HEAR CATHY JOE WAS ALL OVER SHANE EVERY TIME SHE SAW HIM AND LEAD HIM ON TRY TO MAKE HIM HUNG UP ON HER SHES A TERRIABLE MOTHER!THE TRUE HOE!SHE WAS SLEEPING WHIT MEN YOUNGER THEN HER DAUGHTER!SHES HAS SOOOO MANY SKEALTONS IN HER CLOSET HOW COULD SHE NOT BE JEALUS OF HOLLY OR ANY1 IN THAT MATTER SHES A A TERRIABLE HOE!
her cousin

United States

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Really? She's always took cars of her kids by herself. She's NEVER been a "drug addict " so you folks might wanna clean out your own closets before you start on hers lmao and so what if she has a younger boyfriend? Is that any skin off your back? I didn't think so ... don't be hatin .....and I bet she could show you some pretty interesting txts from ole Shane .....she's doin her own thing LET HER BE she's not concerned w you holly or Shane!
LOL

Frenchburg, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2013
oh but when her young bf went whit her daughter who was way closerrr age she kicked her daughter,and kaitlyn raised abby and she treat rebecca terriable the only one who had it good was abby sure they were spoiled but that was for looks shed leave em for a week whit out food shes no drug addict but at least then shed have sum what of an excuse for what a bad mother hell she fist fought her daughter start a thread on that bi*** i aint all that but me and any1 who has respect for there kids are better then that piece of crap plus every 1 eles raises her kids not her kaitlyn,shirly,sarah,chasity and whoever would babysit or just leave em if she couldnt find 1 she lowwww
LOL

Frenchburg, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2013
oh and im also a cousin who speaks the truth
her cousin

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Lol your no relation I'm sure just another one of sandy hooks finest that can't spell and obviously hasn't a clue.but maybe holly should teach her son wendell not to be out telling she's sending him to Florida w his daddy BC she can't afford to feed him.....or that he goes around telling his classmates that his mommy sells pot........you wanna smack talk keep it up and we can do that.holly is no angel and cathy could give two shits less about any of this nonsense.
liveing dead

Frenchburg, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2013
welp cathy done plenty and she dont learn from her mistakes and yea ive known cathy since i was born literally ever1 knows what a piece a shit is and at least holly made sure her kid WAS feed and at least shes sending him to his daddy and not every1 in the world and its pot made by god and even thoe cathy dont do drugs all her friends do so im sure shes been the miidle man so relly!how could any1 take up 4 her i mean i dont see any 1 but u takeing up for her and im sure ur her cousin ur probly cathy and cathy elloitt a small county every1 knows what a peace of shi* u r, i aint perfect but im soooo better then u id always be there for my kids and holly makes danm sure wendal is FEED shed never beat him and always defend and take his SIDE shes a real mother yea she aint perfect but wendals always been healthy and well taken care of unlike urs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole whitt pregnant an doing drugs 5 hr dopie 15
Elliott co's. Biggest problem-- EBT CARDS (Jan '17) 22 hr No thanks 56
Laken Mon The Man 5
Laura Ison (Nov '09) Mon The Man 14
Noah wilder Mon working class 2
will Sandy hook get a dollar tree? Mon working class 4
Robert Eldridge Mon Him 3

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance