Mee

Morehead, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2009
Jessica Skaggs and Kimberly Cornett.
Everyone pray for them!
would be nice

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2009
I saw that on the news last night and called a friend, cause I knew those names sounded familiar, but neither of us where sure. the news said the wreck was pretty bad. I'll keep them in my prayers.
worried

Hodgenville, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2009
could you tell me is it anita's daughter
citizen

West Liberty, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2009
late i heard one of the girls died
wells girl

Campton, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2009
Is that Donnie Skaggs' niece Jessica or a different one?
Just Wondering

Mineral Ridge, OH

#7 Jan 13, 2009
it's not anita's daughter
Anonymous

Russell, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2009
wells girl wrote:
Is that Donnie Skaggs' niece Jessica or a different one?
Yes it was this Jessica
wishful

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2009
how are they doing? From the news report last night it sounded bad. I hope and pray they recover quickly
Anonymous

Russell, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2009
I'm not sure on Kimberly, but I know that Jessica is in really bad shape right now.
Anonymous

Morehead, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
I'm not sure on Kimberly, but I know that Jessica is in really bad shape right now.
Has anyone heard anymore news on these girls? What Jessica Skaggs is this, is it one of Jeff Skaggs' daughters?
Mee

Morehead, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2009
I heard today that Jessica had passed away. Idk if it's true. I sure hope not, She's such a sweet girl. Very polite.
Anonymous

Russell, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone heard anymore news on these girls? What Jessica Skaggs is this, is it one of Jeff Skaggs' daughters?

This is not one of Jeff Skaggs daughters....Also I got a new update Jessica is gonna be okay, she actually gets to come home in a day or two...But Kimberly however is not doing very good, they do not expect her to live.
let your hair down

West Liberty, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2009
awwww god be with them and their family.
Fairydust

West Liberty, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2009
My thoughts and prayers are with these children and their families.
jessicas_cousin

Stanton, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2009
jess gets to come home tomorrow.. kim is not so good she has a broke arm, 2 broke bones in her eye stocket, it messed up her bladder and her pelvis..they dont know when kim will get to come home yet...i will try to keep you all up dated..
lil wayne

Campton, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2009
So what exactly happened to them? I'm assuming car wreck, but was it a slick road or did they hit a deer or something?
jessica

West Liberty, KY

#18 Jan 17, 2009
thanks everyone for the prayers. im home now cant feel my legs. nothing compared to what Kim is going through right now. we hit a slick stop in the road. other than that i couldnt tell you. we was knocked out all night and didnt awake until the next morning. Kims parents wont let me see nor talk to her cause they are so against us being together. she is pulling through everything just fine though. all i remember is waking up and trying to break away all the glass from kim and trying to get free to get to her. the only thing she could say was i lost my ring you got me. anyways thanks again to everyone for all your prayers.
tabbie

Jackson, KY

#19 Jan 17, 2009
jessica is home doing good...kim will be going home shortly she is still in a lot of pain and is slowly recovery but she is a strong and great girl she will pull thought it all...as if right now jessica is not able to see or talk to kim..kim's parent will not let jessica check on kim or talk to her..it was not jessica's fault, she didnt know that the roads were bad out there everywhere else was ok... i know jessica and i wish that kim's parents were take the time and a chance to get to know her they would love her...but please pray for kim and jessica's recovery they both really need it...jessica is still having problem with her legs...
checking in

West Liberty, KY

#20 Jan 19, 2009
that is great that jessica got to come home... how is Kim comming along?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs 3 hr ann 1
Paul Oneal 9 hr Old friend 1
Steven juniper (Mar '12) 9 hr anonymous 14
Ike Montgomery 10 hr anonymous 2
Stealing theifes n SandyHook Fri Roe 2
Dollar General or Family Dollar stores???? Fri jessica 2
Bobby bad hand s Fri BoBbY bAd HaNdS 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages