Hot for teacher!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
comment

West Liberty, KY

#22 Jun 22, 2011
caren lewis.logan was a long time ago and for her age she still is.How old is she now?
Jerry Kelly

Porter, TX

#23 Aug 28, 2011
Miss Kelly wrote:
I dont know about good teachers My daughter has a teacher by the name of mrs kelly, lakeside 3rd this year she realy has went down hill in wanting to go to school even tho she makes a+b But normally my child has always been happy to go to school. I hope it straighten up, up their soon Mrs kelly You arnt the only one that has problems, Kids do to, They worrie same as you ,They have sick family that they worrie about and other stuff,You are the adult they are a child ,Grow up and act like one
Leave my wife alone? Just give that little girl a candy bar and a can of pop honey. She will get better grades by showing kindness. Looks like her mum is all pissy.
triangles

Commerce, GA

#24 Aug 30, 2011
you jump too fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because a child dreads school doesn't mean it's the teacher. What if she's being bullied and nobody is aware yet?
Have you bothered to find out before pointing fingers?
YOU again?? Crazy topix nut.

Listen folks, all of the "teachers" from the graduating classes of 2000, 2001, and 2002 are dumb twats. If this Lakeside teacher came from one of those three classes then don't expect anything great from her. Transfer your kids. Get them away from Elliott County. No good can come from that shithole.
Morgan county

West Liberty, KY

#25 Sep 3, 2011
I didn't know any one went to school in sandy hook LOLOLMAO. If you would read the written words you have spelled LOLOLOL. "Morons"
Vacationer

West Liberty, KY

#26 Sep 3, 2011
triangles wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU again?? Crazy topix nut.
Listen folks, all of the "teachers" from the graduating classes of 2000, 2001, and 2002 are dumb twats. If this Lakeside teacher came from one of those three classes then don't expect anything great from her. Transfer your kids. Get them away from Elliott County. No good can come from that shithole.
Perhaps you should be glad there are places like Elliott County. Otherwise, everybody would have to live with you there in
your paradise.
ky laws

Campton, KY

#27 Sep 4, 2011
teachers are to have a luch free of students, only at Lakeside do they get to eat in thier rooms with students
parent

Lexington, KY

#28 Sep 5, 2011
glad they did that on Friday. better that than my kid getting a heat stroke
yuck

West Liberty, KY

#30 Sep 5, 2011
there are a few wrote:
tara thompson, jill copley, Jackie Simmons, Becca Ison, and others. Wish they had taught school when i attended
shewww...yuck. Pretty is as pretty does. These girls are ugly...

Since: Sep 11

United States

#31 Sep 5, 2011
I think that if any of you had any brains you would all get out of the hell hole while you can. However, you insist on bitching out each other like the dumb asses each and everyone of you are & continue to get no where. If anyone were to be the mature one in all of these situations it should be the parents. But, the parents are just as incompetent as the kids they produce. ;)

P.S.
Take note on the correct spelling.:)
big daddy

West Liberty, KY

#32 Oct 15, 2012
i think misty lewis and sandy holbrook, anita lewis are all hot as hell and i would love for them to be my sex ed teacher and then i would show them some new lessons
Jon

West Liberty, KY

#33 Oct 16, 2012
Mrs. West at lakeside and Mrs. Holbrook at the high school.
Cheer and Squats

United States

#34 Oct 16, 2012
big daddy wrote:
i think misty lewis and sandy holbrook, anita lewis are all hot as hell and i would love for them to be my sex ed teacher and then i would show them some new lessons
Maybe they can get Nancy in there to show them how to give it up to the high school boys just like old times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ECHS Principal Position 1 hr Elliott County 2
What was it like when you went to Elliott count... 1 hr Elliott County 9
can anyome in EC spell 1 hr Elliott County 8
Drugs in Elliott Co. 2 hr WHAT DO YOU THINK 2
Youtube Video 2 hr REALLY 10
Sheriff 2 hr REALLY 6
Who is judge executive Carl or Rocky? 2 hr REALLY 5

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance