rocky adkins....look what a big point score he always had he was the team
smart and dumb

Hazel Green, KY

#6 Jan 18, 2011
David Boggs
juie lewis

West Liberty, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2011
HANDS DOWN STEVEN KIDD, AND STILL IS IF YOU ASK ME OH AND DAVID BOGGS GO DAVID LOVE U BUB
Old school

West Liberty, KY

#8 Jun 30, 2012
James Paul ferguson was pretty good when he played
never will

Antioch, TN

#9 Jun 30, 2012
Elliott has produced a several outstanding high school players over the decades. But I will tell you this, the 16th region or the state of Ky, for that matter, will never see another team like Elliott County had with the Faulkner twins, Jonathan Ferguson, and Timmy and Chris Knipp. That was the most exciting high school team I have ever watched. Just about every trip down the court could turn into a highlight clip. We will definitely miss watching those guys play together.
major azho

Sandy Hook, KY

#10 Jul 1, 2012
I agree that the rescent team(ferguson falkners and nipps) was bad they could really fill it up quick. i mean droppin 20 in around 3 or 4 minutes that's amazing. that being said david boggs could probably beat those guys by hisself today. uhhhhh just kidding i didn't even know dave played ball but he is a nice guy who i've known all my life so taker easy dave
biggun

West Liberty, KY

#11 Jul 1, 2012
The greatest basketball player in the history of ECHS was Roy "Ziffel Pig" Waggoner. His globetrotter-esque halftime routine in his throwback warm ups are the stuff of legend.
Little John

Morehead, KY

#12 Jul 2, 2012
Well if your goin to talk bout ferg and the twins i have to say that big john was pretty good to when he was at has best be fore he stopped playing all he could
crazy as a rat

Hazel Green, KY

#13 Jul 2, 2012
Chef Bowling Hands down !!
FACTS

Sandy Hook, KY

#15 Jul 3, 2012
Just ask yourself who was the only person to ever play professional basketball and you have the answer Orbie Bowling.
Anonymous

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jul 3, 2012
If James Ferguson had put half the time and effort into practicing and playing in his spare time, it's hard to say how good he could have been ten time better than he was and he still received a full scholarship and was starting in Jan. of his freshman year. He received the honor of freshman of the year. What ever made him quit after the first of his second year I don't know. Maybe he missed his girlfriend, now wife too much. I know her and I do know she tried to stop him from q1uiting without much success. If he had stayed, know telling how far he would have went. He was the only high school the make the Ashland all Area Team for years. Would have loved to see how far he would have gone had he stuck with it.
Elliott County Bad Ass

West Liberty, KY

#17 Jul 4, 2012
Ethan,Evan, Ferg,Timmy and Chris had three straight 16 regional championships that will never be repeatd. They are the true champions that will stand out in history of this county for eterenty. You boys are heros!
Lalala

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Jul 9, 2012
You guys are leaving out Jonathan Morgan he was pretty good too. He played with the faulkner's, and the knipps. And who ever else.
the one that knows

West Liberty, KY

#19 Jul 9, 2012
Rob Ison
There has been many

Morehead, KY

#20 Jul 9, 2012
There has been many talented basketball players come through Elliott County, the biggest problem is Elliott County never really got any publicity until the Faulkner twins, Ferg, and Knipp. I can remember several good players to add to the list: John Holbook, Kenny Cox, Johnny Wells, Shane Lewis, Tim Holbrook, Hansford Ferguson, Dale Furguson, Tracy (Mule) Kitchen....that's just to name a few....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing theifes n SandyHook 10 hr Roe 2
Ike Montgomery 11 hr Concerned and wor... 1
Dollar General or Family Dollar stores???? 17 hr jessica 2
Bobby bad hand s 17 hr BoBbY bAd HaNdS 1
stankyhook ky Thu bobby booboo cooool 5
Darrell Pitman Thu nyb 1
not no attention Wed courtney 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages