First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Lucky

West Liberty, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2010
just heard on a Morehead radio station that Charlies conviction has been overturned. Judge allowed here-say testimony and a three judge panel threw it out. He is coming home.
curious

West Liberty, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2010
that will be a law suit in the making if he is acquitted. The county will owe him a small fortune in back pay. He ought to suit old DB
what

West Liberty, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2010
well if he is innocent I would sue the hell out of this county, the state, the prosecutors, the so-called victim and anyone else that locked me up. so is Charlie for sure coming home? tell the truth people!
sad

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Sep 30, 2010
curious wrote:
that will be a law suit in the making if he is acquitted. The county will owe him a small fortune in back pay. He ought to suit old DB
right on!!best of luck! charlie
dna

West Liberty, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2010
the dna rape kit was not "hear say" that does prove they had sex, and he was on duty at the time, thats all I need to know
lucky

West Liberty, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2010
If they overturned the verdict and that is what the radio station said, then they have to re-indict and that means he should have to have a bond hearing until the new trial, if they is one.
curious

West Liberty, KY

#7 Sep 30, 2010
he should be home before long!
thank ful

West Liberty, KY

#8 Sep 30, 2010
i hope that he gets justice, he at least deserves that much. watch out david blair! you"re next!
Geturheadouturaz zes

Princeton, WV

#9 Sep 30, 2010
NOT overturned, just reversed. He can only bond out and await the new trial. He admitted he had sex with her, but it was consensual. He still broke the law and needs to be punished!
Geturheadouturaz zes

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 30, 2010
You can expect a HUGE civil suit from the accuser next! And to correct my last post: It does say overturned! He'll be convicted on it at the new trial because of the admission anyway!
Citizen

West Liberty, KY

#11 Sep 30, 2010
Geturheadouturazzes wrote:
You can expect a HUGE civil suit from the accuser next! And to correct my last post: It does say overturned! He'll be convicted on it at the new trial because of the admission anyway!
Yeah well don't be suprised if they just give him time served if anything. And i'm sure she will have to be found before a "HUGE civil suit" will be filed anyway. I hear she has bench warrants in every surrounding county for failure to appear in court for her own charges. If I was you I would check to see where my own head was and who's azz it was in!
sad

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Sep 30, 2010
thank ful wrote:
i hope that he gets justice, he at least deserves that much. watch out david blair! you"re next!
right on! LOL! LOL! LOL!
curious

West Liberty, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2010
most people know that somebody here in Elliott co. set Charlie up, the women was a plant. Charlie took the bait and has paid beyond what was needed, The idea was to get him out of office and that was accomplished. If the women refuses to testify again Charlie goes free, if not that is for the courts to decide. Inside info, there was a number of people involved, even the girls so called lover, and I hope that the people behind will get theirs and it is coming.
brown dog

Ezel, KY

#14 Sep 30, 2010
come on home charile paybacks are hell good luck
yea

West Liberty, KY

#15 Sep 30, 2010
Geturheadouturazzes wrote:
NOT overturned, just reversed. He can only bond out and await the new trial. He admitted he had sex with her, but it was consensual. He still broke the law and needs to be punished!
well I think he has done enough time for the crime of consensual sex.
uhh

West Liberty, KY

#16 Sep 30, 2010
karma is a bitch!! watch out everyone who set him up.

West Liberty, KY

#17 Sep 30, 2010
curious wrote:
most people know that somebody here in Elliott co. set Charlie up, the women was a plant. Charlie took the bait and has paid beyond what was needed, The idea was to get him out of office and that was accomplished. If the women refuses to testify again Charlie goes free, if not that is for the courts to decide. Inside info, there was a number of people involved, even the girls so called lover, and I hope that the people behind will get theirs and it is coming.
DID NOT YOU NO THEY DID A DNA AND IT WAS CHARLIE INSIDE OF HER,NO ONE TO BLAME but one man and that is CHARLIE and if you cant see that try it with your eyes open CHARLIE has did this on several other girls as well DO YOU THINK IT WAS HIS FIRST TIME?NO,, just the onley time he got cought.CHARLIE PARTIED ON MIDDEL FORK A LOT BEFOR HE GOT COUGHT AND HE WAS JUST ABOUT LIVEING ON MIDDEL FORK.OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS AND JUST ASK AROUND about the UNDER AGE GIRLS HE WAS MESSING WITH THAT WAS ON DOPE AT THAT TIME
brown dog

Ezel, KY

#18 Sep 30, 2010
0uote you are full of shit
Citizen

West Liberty, KY

#19 Sep 30, 2010
QUOTE wrote:
<quoted text>DID NOT YOU NO THEY DID A DNA AND IT WAS CHARLIE INSIDE OF HER,NO ONE TO BLAME but one man and that is CHARLIE and if you cant see that try it with your eyes open CHARLIE has did this on several other girls as well DO YOU THINK IT WAS HIS FIRST TIME?NO,, just the onley time he got cought.CHARLIE PARTIED ON MIDDEL FORK A LOT BEFOR HE GOT COUGHT AND HE WAS JUST ABOUT LIVEING ON MIDDEL FORK.OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS AND JUST ASK AROUND about the UNDER AGE GIRLS HE WAS MESSING WITH THAT WAS ON DOPE AT THAT TIME
Only blame charlie huh? Well last I heard consensual meant that more than one person agrees on something. SO NO ITS NOT JUST ONE MAN TO BLAME, BLAME HIM and HER! She is not innoncent for all the suffering his family has been through. But I bet she sure as hell don't care about his wife, daughters, or sons. All the sufering his family has been through because of her! One of them were even in the military, out there defending her freedom. Her freedom to lie, and sleep with married men, to do drugs, and to try and get away with breaking the law because she said she was raped. She thinks she can get out of DUI's and any other trouble in the county now because quote "nobody would dare arrest her after what she has been through" And of course just like a fishing story, the fish just gets bigger every time you tell it and the more Charlie's story is talked about on here the more ppl want to make up and say Charlie did this, Charlie did that, well I think this fishing trip is about over!

West Liberty, KY

#21 Sep 30, 2010
curious wrote:
he should be home before long!
WHERE IS HIS HOME IS IT MIDDEL FORK? that is where he spent most his time at parting with under age girls befor he went to JAIL FOR RAPE AND REMBER NO ONE MADE CHARLIE RAPE THE WOMEAN AND DNA DONT LYE AND THATS FACT.if it was your doughter being raped i beet you would not wount him out of jail to rape again would you?there is to much free stuff out there no need to rape womean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Dyke 3 hr Wondering 7
Ronnie Stephens gettin investigated by Dea 19 hr john 3
Big Accident On 7 21 hr Curious 4
Caught in the act Wed Bah haha 12
News Felony Arrest in Elliott County (Mar '12) Apr 16 robblind 19
Terry Apr 14 Homegrown 2
Who wrecked yesterday in front of dave brickey ... Apr 14 Know him 8

Sandy Hook Jobs

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages