Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22692 May 31, 2012
Seattle,we do not laugh at you nor at WTF,we just feel sorry for you can not learn,can not communicate,can not be decent in a discussion.You may be as brilliant as you think you are,but we do not find your comments the least bit funny nor educational.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22694 May 31, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Since, you approved of little Louise's lie, I take everything you write as foolish. As for looking at your thumb, if you really needed to look at your body part's size at your age, you're totally CLUELESS ! Pretty tough to buy anything(shirt, shoes, pants, coat), since you've never noticed your body...
You never know,or miss, what you have never had.One day when you get elderly and parts are not what they were,you may remember this and hang your head.Just checking what was,once upon a time,goofus.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22696 May 31, 2012
I take that as a compliment since every one calls the Republicans "nut jobs" just because there is a difference in ideology.And no,'we"is a niceway to say" me".
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22698 May 31, 2012
You proved your own partisan bias when you called names.And the sad thing is,you didn`t even know it!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22699 May 31, 2012
"Johnny pulled my hair FIRST" is really your new tact ?? I vote for the best man, you should try it.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22700 May 31, 2012
SO, on your whitehaired "planet"...

ONLY a single party "called names", right ??

Funny, you're so OBLIVIOUS ! LMAOROTFU~!
Alf

Lexington, KY

#22701 May 31, 2012
Pikeville Underground wrote:
As the "Tea Baggers" were stomping this lady into the curb, they were also stomping the 1st Amendment into the ground..........as a nation we are DOOMED!
lol
Juney

United States

#22702 May 31, 2012
Whatever!

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#22703 Jun 1, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Depends.... Do you NEED to pretend America does better, when hypocrites "outsource", to alleviate your guilt, Stevie Louise Turd-Blossom ? Pretty happy, you misspend money that could have been contributed to a cause, you "claimed" to support. boi/son.... LMAOROTFu~!
You spend yours as you please, you poor, pathetic thing. It's none of your business what I do with mine.

Houston, TX

#22704 Jun 1, 2012
One more thing; I have several "causes" who receive a yearly check from Big Stevie, and it's undoubtedly considerably more than you donate. Some of them are right back up there in my home county of Kentucky.

Houston, TX

#22705 Jun 1, 2012
WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT FOR A LEADER?

Just suppose: It is time to elect a world leader, and your vote counts. Here's the scoop on the three leading candidates:

Candidate A: He associates with ward heelers and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of brandy every evening.

Candidate C: Is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian,
doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any illicit
affairs.

Which of these candidates is your choice?

(Candidates' identities are at the bottom of this message.)

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt

Candidate B is Winston Churchill

Candidate C is Adolph Hitler

****Interesting, what?****
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22706 Jun 1, 2012
Thanks Stevie--glad to welcome you home and back on here.

Candidate-B- would be my hindsight choice.

Goes to show none of us are perfect,are we?
wtf

Lexington, KY

#22707 Jun 1, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Your fatass would be your hindsight choice.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#22708 Jun 1, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
One more thing; I have several "causes" who receive a yearly check from Big Stevie, and it's undoubtedly considerably more than you donate. Some of them are right back up there in my home county of Kentucky.
What did you give?

Ten Dollars?
datruth

Waleska, GA

#22709 Jun 1, 2012
I'd like to see this on video!
boker

United States

#22710 Jun 1, 2012
I want to see it.

Houston, TX

#22711 Jun 1, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Thank you, Whitey, and I'm glad to be back. There's no place like Big Stevie Control. As for your question, you're right. I thought the contrast, in this case, was surprising. Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Houston, TX

#22712 Jun 1, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What did you give?
Ten Dollars?
That's nobody's business but my own, and the places I've contributed to. I will tell you this; it was a hell of lot more than $10. You can't get a tax break worth a crap with $10. Oh, and before you start with that silly-assed crap that I contribute because I can take it off my taxs, just try this: Take away the tax break, and I'll stop contributing. I'm sick of sissy-assed liberals, like you, trying to steal everything we've got. You would steal the pennies off of your dead grandmother's eyes, dickey. That's what you are, and all you'll ever be. You're not only a "wanna-be," you're a "wanna-mine," too!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22713 Jun 1, 2012
Stevie-I put WTF and Seattle Slew on the same shelf and decided no further replies could get thru to them,one way or the other,so no need to reply or comment to their outbursts of intelligency.There are some folks you just can not teach,or,reach.That was told to me by one of the teachers in my family.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22714 Jun 1, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nobody's business but my own, and the places I've contributed to. I will tell you this; it was a hell of lot more than $10. You can't get a tax break worth a crap with $10. Oh, and before you start with that silly-assed crap that I contribute because I can take it off my taxs, just try this: Take away the tax break, and I'll stop contributing. I'm sick of sissy-assed liberals, like you, trying to steal everything we've got. You would steal the pennies off of your dead grandmother's eyes, dickey. That's what you are, and all you'll ever be. You're not only a "wanna-be," you're a "wanna-mine," too!
LMAOROTFu~! How did I know stevie louise turd-blossom COULDN'T DEFEND, taking money away from hard working Americans and spending IT in foreign lands.... NEXT TIME STAY THERE, L-O-S-E-R ~! LMAOROTFU ~! Teabaggers, the "gift" that believes in foreign money "laundering" and FIRING AMERICANS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Day in Circuit Court 6 hr Curious 13
sandy hook prison wow Tue Fred comer 2
Melissa read this (duh) (Nov '08) Mon tater 9
social workers need to see the county for how i... Oct 20 Serving Elliott co 1
Whos the seboxin heads in sandy hook Oct 20 No bs kinda gal 9
How ur relationship gonin good bad or single Oct 19 single one guy 1
Most saddest person in elliott co Oct 19 Qualude 13
Sandy Hook Dating
Find my Match

Sandy Hook Jobs