watchfuleye

Crooksville, OH

#1 Apr 15, 2011
This place is so pathetic! You are all inbred, ignorant pieces of shit... I mean serioulsy, all the females there are whores, moslty drugged out whores! All the men are deadbeat, dumbass welfare scum! The women dont know who their babys daddy is, cuz they screw whoever has a pill that day... most of you have no teeth and if you do they are rotten, most of you dont bathe regularly, and almost none of you have a decent job.... this town is a parasite of society, sucking welfare that comes from eduacted people from other areas... No one in that town should be allowed to reproduce, cause the baby girls learn from their mommies how to sling leg to get drugs and money, and the men are all low life drug dealing welfare recipients! trash trash trash all the way... even your so called up standing citizens are shitty hookers, and deadbeats... they only look good compared to everyone else in your piece of shit town.... Sandyhook is the asshole of the world! all the women have like 4 kids from 4 different men(if they even know who daddy is) they learned from thier moms, that the only way they could live was to screw whoever to get what you need! seriously sandy hook stop reproducing! you are only breeding another generation of hookers and druggies!
funny

West Liberty, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2011
Sounds like some ladey broke your heart from sandy hook and now your druged up and crying.
retard

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Apr 15, 2011
If u don't like sandy hook stay out of it
my 2 cents worth

West Liberty, KY

#4 Apr 15, 2011
Hey there watchfuleye...you poor baby...did somebody step on your widdle bitty heart from our little town...oh well,you win some ..you lose some...
HaloLouie

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 15, 2011
watchfuleye wrote:
This place is so pathetic! You are all inbred, ignorant pieces of shit... I mean serioulsy, all the females there are whores, moslty drugged out whores! All the men are deadbeat, dumbass welfare scum! The women dont know who their babys daddy is, cuz they screw whoever has a pill that day... most of you have no teeth and if you do they are rotten, most of you dont bathe regularly, and almost none of you have a decent job.... this town is a parasite of society, sucking welfare that comes from eduacted people from other areas... No one in that town should be allowed to reproduce, cause the baby girls learn from their mommies how to sling leg to get drugs and money, and the men are all low life drug dealing welfare recipients! trash trash trash all the way... even your so called up standing citizens are shitty hookers, and deadbeats... they only look good compared to everyone else in your piece of shit town.... Sandyhook is the asshole of the world! all the women have like 4 kids from 4 different men(if they even know who daddy is) they learned from thier moms, that the only way they could live was to screw whoever to get what you need! seriously sandy hook stop reproducing! you are only breeding another generation of hookers and druggies!
Meanwhile you can't manage to spell even the most simple elementary-level words, use capitalization properly, use punctuation properly, or get one single thought across in a clear and concise manner.

Oh, the irony...
watchfuleye_myas s

West Liberty, KY

#6 Apr 15, 2011
bet 10 to 1 you live right in the middle of Sandy Hook...so just shut garbage face..you're just a snooter-sticking your long snout where it shouldn't be..travel on your nasty - travel on :))))
HaloLouie

Ashland, KY

#7 Apr 15, 2011
watchfuleye_myass wrote:
bet 10 to 1 you live right in the middle of Sandy Hook...so just shut garbage face..you're just a snooter-sticking your long snout where it shouldn't be..travel on your nasty - travel on :))))
Of course this is the case. It's obviously just someone sitting at home on welfare, bored out of their mind wanting to stir the pot for a little bit of excitement.
tomm

West Liberty, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2011
lol think they need there mom thats were you are put on here legs and go bounce bounce you bigggggg baby
IPC

AOL

#9 Nov 27, 2011
Ha, sandy hook is my home town and no body going to put it down. Its THE nicest town i waS EVER IN. YOU SHOULD BE IN OHIO WHERE PEOP-LE ARE CUREL, AND ONE JUST SMILES AND BEERS IT.SO GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND TALK ABOUT YOUR TOWN.
tell me

Campton, KY

#10 Nov 27, 2011
I never cease to be amazed at the lack of ability to spell or construct a simple sentence from most people!
sad

West Liberty, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2011
watchfuleye wrote:
You sir are a dumb ass.We must have 1 good looking bitch for she broke your hart.lol lol at you lol lol
Boomer

West Liberty, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2011
It don't matter where you live, there's always gonna be problems. Da Hook has a lot less than big cities. We just don't hear that much about their problems.
latin from manhattan

Queensbury, NY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Are you all serious!? I'm addressing the idiot who goes by the name "watchfuleye" and all those other idiots who responded to his ignorant tirade with ignorant tirades of their own. No wonder this country is in the dumps! With illiterate idiots like most of you (with the exception of "HaloLouie" and "tell me", interesting in the sense they both come from Kentucky where inbreeding supposedly is rampant) populating it, I don't have too much faith in its future.
Stinson The Red

Dayton, OH

#14 Dec 15, 2012
I find it very cute how people like WatchfulEye get all bent out of shape and angry about what OTHER people do that doesn't affect them. I mean, IF the people of Sandy Hook were, in fact, of a lower social standard than the average in other places, so what? Who cares? If it's true, it's a choice made by the people of the region to be how they want. WatchfulEye sounds simply jealous of other people getting laid often and not having to work a job they hate just to survive. Perhaps WatchfulEye should try some good old fashioned laziness and screwing. Might help.
Business

Ardsley, NY

#15 Dec 19, 2012
None of anybody's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal hating Hillary coming to Ashland Monday Ma... 1 hr fwiw 5
horton flatts drug dealers 7 hr use your brain 7
Mark Litton (Aug '15) 7 hr Aaliyah Hernandez 15
Tiffany Smith Mon naw 11
Charlie Howard Sun The Hook 13
sherry Roseberry May 1 john 15
Jeff moore and Billie Knipp Apr 30 northwood apts 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages