First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dont believe everything

West Liberty, KY

#21 Aug 3, 2012
i still say that they should have used a taser gun...& it wasn't barney fife gang leader that shot him..was matt smith.. if i was the wife i would sue..& sue big time..this fuckin police dimwit morons will shoot a man in front of his kids..but they won't investigate a drug murder or a missing person..mmmm... this piss-poor police dept is a real joke ..
dont believe everything

West Liberty, KY

#22 Aug 3, 2012
jims deputy wrote:
I was not there but you can bet your ass the man did not have no choice but to shot.The law man did what any one person in that cass would had did.When your told to put a knife down and dont your asking to be killed.end of storey.I do not blam the officer for shoting the man.I hope he gets back to work soon as his mind gets cleared.
when you kill-you never forget cause that scene is recorded in your mind forever..he should have tased him..was just trying to collect brownie points..he murdered that man n front of his child..barney fife gang strikes again..this police dept..& i cring as i say -police dept..is a fucken joke & other counties are laughing their asses off at sandy hook cause all we elect into office are liars and thieves...& now - chicken ass murders..hope this matt smith sees this man's face & family--specially that little girl's..that saw her father MURDERED..for the rest of his life........
Curious

Ashland, KY

#23 Aug 3, 2012
dont believe everything wrote:
i still say that they should have used a taser gun...& it wasn't barney fife gang leader that shot him..was matt smith.. if i was the wife i would sue..& sue big time..this fuckin police dimwit morons will shoot a man in front of his kids..but they won't investigate a drug murder or a missing person..mmmm... this piss-poor police dept is a real joke ..
Yet you have no problem with Mr. Roseberry not only threatening his family, but attempting to kill them. If the police wouldn't have kept him from murdering them, you'd still be griping about the incompetence of the police.
Curious

Ashland, KY

#24 Aug 3, 2012
Hmm wrote:
You all would seriously give Jamie the benefit of the doubt? This man just got out of prison for murder. I'm glad that the police here finally used their weapons.
People here don't care that he is a murderer already. They just want to complain about anything and everything.
Blue Light Special

West Liberty, KY

#25 Aug 4, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
People here don't care that he is a murderer already. They just want to complain about anything and everything.
Matt done what he had to do. I am glad to see our police stand up. Do not pull a weapon of any kind on a police officer and you will not get shot. Just fully cooperate with them and this won't happen.
deputy dog trainer

Campton, KY

#26 Aug 4, 2012
truthfully wrote:
People can say what they want but if it would have been jimmy he would have talked this man down with a little patience and treating with dignity like Jim does everyone. We never had Jim shoot anyone and he's dealt with alot of rough people. I believe somepeople could be a little too quick to shoot. We do have an experienced sheriff calmer heads prevail.
The deputy is experienced at his job.There is just some people that talking to gets you no where but dead.If your ever in that kind of mess you would no that.And you can bet your ass jim would had to shot the man or he also would be dead.People these days are crazey on some of the dope they take now days.That is just one more reason that pot should be legal to grow for personal use.
deputy dog trainer

Campton, KY

#27 Aug 4, 2012
dont believe everything wrote:
<quoted text> when you kill-you never forget cause that scene is recorded in your mind forever..he should have tased him..was just trying to collect brownie points..he murdered that man n front of his child..barney fife gang strikes again..this police dept..& i cring as i say -police dept..is a fucken joke & other counties are laughing their asses off at sandy hook cause all we elect into office are liars and thieves...& now - chicken ass murders..hope this matt smith sees this man's face & family--specially that little girl's..that saw her father MURDERED..for the rest of his life........
YOU should have been there with a taser then i bet you would chang your mind.no i was not there but i have a nuff scence to no the officer did not wount to shot no one but the officer did what he had to do so he was not killed.I fell the officer did what he had to do with no other choice,There has been several people shot and killed in the last year in ky by police officers and some verry close to elliott county,it is all this crazey dope now days people are on like,MEATH,BATH SALTS,HERON,AND othere drugs just that make people crazey as hell.POT should be legal to grow for personal use and then that would replace all that dam hard drugs that couse people to go crazey.These pills also kill every day.
Weed Whacker

West Liberty, KY

#28 Aug 4, 2012
deputy dog trainer wrote:
<quoted text>The deputy is experienced at his job.There is just some people that talking to gets you no where but dead.If your ever in that kind of mess you would no that.And you can bet your ass jim would had to shot the man or he also would be dead.People these days are crazey on some of the dope they take now days.That is just one more reason that pot should be legal to grow for personal use.
The old stoner is striking his marijuana lighter again. You dope head what does raising marijuana for personal consumption have to do with this? You pot head go back into you hemp induced coma! Stone on!
was there

West Liberty, KY

#29 Aug 4, 2012
YEAH is a retard wrote:
ight here da deal he was not beatin on his wife n kidz!!!! i live rite next 2 him understand he was shoot bc he hade a knife n was goin after Matt but Matt hade no reason 2 shoot him in da Neck n Chest he should of shoot him in da leg or da smoatch... ight instand of goin by wat ya hear bc ya never well hear dat rite thng but dat is y he was shoot he didnt hit no1 dat nite bsides a trailer ight...
So, if someone was coming at you with a knife, would you shoot at them in the leg and HOPE that the shot hit and stopped them; or would you shoot at a area that offered a greater chance of stopping the threat that was coming at you??? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!
Fed Up

Morehead, KY

#30 Aug 5, 2012
If he's a convicted felon and recently released from the pen for committing the crime of murder, then he should have never seen the outside of the prison walls. That's the failure of the courts. Now as to whether he should have shot him elsewhere. If you are going to use a gun, then you better shoot to kill! As the story was told to me. Matt was well in his rights, he couldn't help it if the man refused to put the machete down. He should made sure he was dead too! One less criminal on the streets and one less trial to delay... Well Done Law Enforcement!
never

Campton, KY

#31 Aug 6, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
If he's a convicted felon and recently released from the pen for committing the crime of murder, then he should have never seen the outside of the prison walls. That's the failure of the courts. Now as to whether he should have shot him elsewhere. If you are going to use a gun, then you better shoot to kill! As the story was told to me. Matt was well in his rights, he couldn't help it if the man refused to put the machete down. He should made sure he was dead too! One less criminal on the streets and one less trial to delay... Well Done Law Enforcement!
Never say YOU SHOT TO KILL,always say you shot to stop the threat.Rember that just in cass you ever need to for it sounds better in court if you end up going to court over a shooting.btw MATT did what he had to do.When any person is going after a nother person with a machete there just asking to be shot and i dont blam the officer for he did the rite thing he stoped the threat that was trying to kill him.
just wondering

West Liberty, KY

#32 Aug 15, 2012
How is this guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Workers at DQ 7 min Really doe 14
Anyone know Arlinda Pennington? 28 min LOL 29
Wendell Scott White 38 min Marty 11
Tonyea Workman (Nov '09) 1 hr Big Dick 8
leah horton and matt ingles (May '14) 8 hr Neighbor 5
Elliott co EMS Sun REALLY 15
House Sun Catdaddy 1
More from around the web

Sandy Hook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE